blufmchn6912

OSS III Individual TLB competition

Have heard interest around the community of an individual leaderboard. they deleted my post on other thread due to posting my email addy. Please comment below if you are interested and also let post if you would rather it be $25 or $50 buyin. I will run everything, and Lisa is going to see if Wacky will do PLB for this along with the other team competition.

Wacky will probably set it up like he does for the team, I imagine individual is even easier than team.

I might be in depends on what I do about Cherokee. I just hate to miss that re-entry on Saturday, last year it paid $70K up top with over 1300 entries, many of whom were huge fish. http://www.wsop.com/tournaments/results.asp?tid=12734&grid=950

And ofc if I'm still running online like I have been I'd much rather play live.

looks like we will have plenty to run it..We will do $50.00 buy-in.<10 runners 1st=100% 11-20 runners 1st=70% 2nd=30%........sound good?

The series starts the 28th we will set the cutoff at Sunday 3/23 for registration and payment and at that time i will post a list of all entrants that have submitted payment.

Please subtmit payment via ACR or Paypal.. PM me here for info as i cannot list it. Will periodically update here the entrants i have paid.

Please share the link with everyone you know that will be playing that is a member of the p5s community that just may not log on often.

Let me know if there are comments or suggestions.

Wacky I will be in contact with you after the registration in this thread closes the 23rd to get everything setup with entrants names.

As of now we have:

Blufmchn6912

Icurazedmybb

Revis Island

Clutch352

Fatsofat6969

krushurdreams

bemcd

yettiman

chaz78

please tell everyone else that may be interested that registration will be closing this Sunday 3/23.

Also please notify me with a PM on which method of payment works best for you. Paypal would be easiest imo.

7delux

blufmchn6912

icurazedmybb

Revis Island

Clutch352

krushurdreams

Fatsofat6969

njw111

here are the 8 people signed up. With this amount we will just do $400.00 to 1st place. Good luck to everyone. There will obv be no cap in this events. All events starting 12:01am EST on March 28th through 11:59pm EST April 6th will be tracked. The person from the above list with the most TLB points will recieve the $400.00 prizepool. Good luck to everyone and let me know if you have any questions.

How many scores count? Right now the sheet is just tracking everything with no limit, and basing the scores/standings off the total number rather than a certain amount, or like top X number of scores.

Also, as I said in the other thread, I would recommend taking at least several days to a week before declaring the contest official. I think we all know how the WPN import can be. Hell, I've had stuff randomly import a week later before, even when the fee wasn't down.

GL today everyone.