advertisement_alt

*** Official OT Video Game Thread ***

Pkrisfn2    35

What is the best way to get notifications? I don’t have Twitter. Do I need it to get the notifications. My son isn’t stressing about it though which is good but I want to be a man of my word and buy it for him sooner than later 

Ozzie    557

I didn't have Twitter.  Not big on social media.  But it's the best way.  You'll have to Google the best accounts to follow.   I used @ps5stockalerts.  I think they posted about Xbox too but there's probably a better one out there.   You can go through the accounts history to see what they post and how it works.  Set up notifications on the account so it'll alert your phone when they post.  Then glglgl. 

After you get it you can delete the app.  Beats paying a scalper and waiting.  

Shaaarrrp    187

That makes me salty you can't get an Xbox given they've also delayed every game I got it for.  But hey, atleast the 4k blu ray player is there.  Maybe someday the new Halo will release.

Ozzie    557

Posted (edited)

I don't know about Xbox but ps5 ain't shit yet.  Absolute best game to play on it is Astros playroom right now.   Naughty dog working on a ps5 version of tlou2 though.  Might have to give that one another playthrough. 

Edited by Ozzie