Why does PartyPoker pay certain players to play for them?

sirswish6    0

She is not a nice person. Nice people are not cruel and spiteful and post things on there twitter like she did to me.....

anyway she doesn't deserve that and I hope Party crashes because 888 deserves to be the market leader until PokerStars is back and destroys them all(since PS is basically the Microsoft of Poker before Apple made a comeback)

BjsOh60CAAAI5ET.jpg

mmmWawa    0

hey guys, my friend told me about this thread and I was bracing myself to read horrible stuff.

it's so easy to be anonymously mean on the internet, so just wanted to say thanks p5's for being kind and sticking up for me. it was a pleasant surprise.

<3, jamie

JDoug    0

BjsOh60CAAAI5ET.jpg

hey guys, my friend told me about this thread and I was bracing myself to read horrible stuff.

it's so easy to be anonymously mean on the internet, so just wanted to say thanks p5's for being kind and sticking up for me. it was a pleasant surprise.

<3, jamie

lxPgzYX.gif

norv    88

No_Xcape    1

Anyone whos grinded in AC the past 3 years knows who she is. I knew of her and the circles(people) she runs with at the borgata. she ended up at my table one day for the weds guarantee she was playing just for fun. somehow it was brought up that i knew who she was. I told her i followed her on twitter and she added me that day. she is very down to earth and a great REP for poker. Ivey didnt start at the top and being that she has more cashes than you...how could this post/conversation even exist?

mikewebb68    18

Anyone whos grinded in AC the past 3 years knows who she is. I knew of her and the circles(people) she runs with at the borgata. she ended up at my table one day for the weds guarantee she was playing just for fun. somehow it was brought up that i knew who she was. I told her i followed her on twitter and she added me that day. she is very down to earth and a great REP for poker. Ivey didnt start at the top and being that she has more cashes than you...how could this post/conversation even exist?

Because PresBruno is a troll, and trolls gotta troll.

doc31    0

every sites the same just staying used to it , 888 had 1 sponsered pro player I know of in Sam holden ,although now hes officially quit playing to pursue other life interests, What amaze me is that its not uncommon for site to produce prop players ,I had access to one such account on absolute poker in the name of pandachapeno ,he left his log in details on my computer one day when trying to fix some technical issues for me .The thing was I was able to play a couple of freerolls on his account which by the way contained no actual real cash funds and was only a play money account at any rate .I think most sites employ prop players to get games filled up and they act as possible superusers for the site for other purposes....who knows what thier exact role is , I would earn more in one hour working a daily 9-5 job then playing for minor cents propping for any sites.