advertisement_alt
Futon

***NFL Mock Draft and Official NFL Draft Thread***

Wasn't really excited about the lions trading up to grab a guy who would have been there anyway but I like him. Oh and just a pic of Van Noy's gf. Now I'm happy.

170728751.jpg

Draft report:

Pointy elbows.

Flabby inner thigh.

Will sleep her way to a starting position on a contender within 4 years.

High self esteem.

Ugly left knee cap.

Ugly toes.

Runs a 4.25 40.

Killed it at the combine.

Disappointed she isn't going to the Raiders.

First round talent, questionable morals may drop her to late third.

Id just honestly love for anybody to give me a reasonable excuse as to why the NFL goes out of their to specifically test for marijuana.

all I see is them ruining their product and promoting the substance.

the only answer I get is "cuz its illegal"

dose any1 have anything different as an answer?

No good reason, they would be better off not testing for it but never tell anybody. That info would leak though

Id just honestly love for anybody to give me a reasonable excuse as to why the NFL goes out of their to specifically test for marijuana.

all I see is them ruining their product and promoting the substance.

the only answer I get is "cuz its illegal"

dose any1 have anything different as an answer?

Corporate money.

Raiders on their way back to the promised land. Every rookie in this draft prays to join the silver and black.

post-11455-Emma-Watson-LOL-gif-K1Ax.gif

Garappollo Tropical to Houston at 65?

Garappolo Tropical>ha ha clinton dix. Name-wise

You were in the OT green room from 2009-2012

8m44.gif

Ray Rice will be scoring TD's rocking a pink towel after knocking out his girlfriend on video tape.

Link?

Nix Clowney Watts. Gg AFC South.

Additionally, going rookie qb over other need positions this early would have

1. Created roster holes into b the future

2. Guaranteed a 3rd or 2nd rounder wouldn't start yr 1

3. Devalued a rich qb crop for next yr for you squad.

Add to the fact Fitzpatrick has performed ok on mediocre rosters (this team's skill talent is real), a qb pick would have lacked imagination.

Oh, btw. Fitzy's AYPA is 4.7 for his career. That's far less than elite guys like Brees (6.0), Rodgers (6.4) or Peyton (6.2).

But, it's very comparable to Cutler (5.0), Eli (4.8) and Flacco (4.9).

Basically, Obrien rapes. Thank you Belichek!

Cant mention those three without Cushing lurking right behind them. Honorable shoutout to Mercilus since he's had time with Watt and Clowney being added to that line will no doubt motivate him. That D-line is mf'in scary folks. As you said, GG AFC South.

lmao, isnt this the perfect time so say Thanks Bill O'Brien!

Is Clowney a complete player? I'm asking this because I've never seen him play.

Hopefully he's more than just a 1 trick pony aka speed rusher. Does he have good inside moves? I'm wondering how he's gonna hold up against the run (he seems a bit undersized)

From what I've seen that Sammy Watkins WR guy looks special. Too bad the Bills prob won't be able to get him the ball.

Is Clowney a complete player? I'm asking this because I've never seen him play.

Hopefully he's more than just a 1 trick pony aka speed rusher. Does he have good inside moves? I'm wondering how he's gonna hold up against the run (he seems a bit undersized)

From what I've seen that Sammy Watkins WR guy looks special. Too bad the Bills prob won't be able to get him the ball.

You would have to watch tape from his sophmore season to see what he can do. Last year I didn't see him chase down plays as much and that was the concern with him. He played last year like he was trying not to get hurt.

Even with double teaming Watt he still attacks like crazy. Clowney 15 sacks, I can see that happening no problem. Playing with a Defensive Player of the Year is going to up his game no doubt. He said he had a phone call with Watt and basically said Watt was going to stay on his ass, show him the game and be a mentor. I'm homering but its allowed, right?

Nix Clowney Watts. Gg AFC South.

Additionally, going rookie qb over other need positions this early would have

1. Created roster holes into b the future

2. Guaranteed a 3rd or 2nd rounder wouldn't start yr 1

3. Devalued a rich qb crop for next yr for you squad.

Add to the fact Fitzpatrick has performed ok on mediocre rosters (this team's skill talent is real), a qb pick would have lacked imagination.

Oh, btw. Fitzy's AYPA is 4.7 for his career. That's far less than elite guys like Brees (6.0), Rodgers (6.4) or Peyton (6.2).

But, it's very comparable to Cutler (5.0), Eli (4.8) and Flacco (4.9).

Basically, Obrien rapes. Thank you Belichek!

Harvard FTW!!

The contract the Bills gave Fitz was a testament to how poorly that organization is run. He's a smart MF but he's an average QB at best. Solid backup but def NOT starter material.

Houston still has holes everywhere. Aging beat up RB, ditto with their star WR, weak corners, etc.

They should've drafted Clowney then traded up for Manziel if it was at all possible. Manziel staying in Texas would've been sick.

Couldnt pick one with the other. What could they of offered to take Manziel in the late 1st round? Would of been massive -EV in my opinion

I'd give up their 2nd and 3rd picks for Manziel if it was an option. Not sure where they were slotted in the 2nd round tho.

As a GM I def would've been trying to get it done one way or another. Manziel could potentially be a very special talent in the right situation and if he's utilized correctly.

I'd give up their 2nd and 3rd picks for Manziel if it was an option. Not sure where they were slotted in the 2nd round tho.

As a GM I def would've been trying to get it done one way or another. Manziel could potentially be a very special talent in the right situation and if he's utilized correctly.

I'm excited to watch Manziel's career unfold. If Flutie had Manziel's height....