BrokenDeck

HM2 Help

Here is my reply for reference in case anyone else has a similar question later and finds this thread:

Does p5's have a converter/replayer of some sort? I know on 2+2 they do but we coded/support it for them.

You can copy any hand from the HM2 reports from the right-click menu with the copy to clipboard option. This will copy the hand in original format so it can be pasted in to a converter.

If that is not what you are looking for you can open a hand in the hand viewer by right-clicking the hand choosing 'view'. Once it is opened click the up/down arrow icon (red arrow in pic below) to pick Pocket Fives format then click the copy hand to cipboard icon next to it (green arrow icon in pic below) and you can paste it in to the forum:

WPN, $0.01/$0.02 Pot Limit Omaha Cash, 5 Players

Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: $10.13 (506.5 bb)

Hero (BB): $2.22 (111 bb)

MP: $3.27 (163.5 bb)

CO: $0.69 (34.5 bb)

BTN: $2.87 (143.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7heart4.gif 3spade4.gif 5club4.gif 3diamond4.gif

MP folds, CO calls $0.02, 2 folds, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.05) 3heart4.gif Qdiamond4.gif Kspade4.gif (2 players)

Hero checks, CO bets $0.05, Hero calls $0.05

Turn: ($0.15) 8diamond4.gif (2 players)

Hero checks, CO bets $0.15, Hero raises to $0.60, CO raises to $0.62 and is all-in, Hero calls $0.02

River: ($1.39) Jdiamond4.gif (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results: $1.39 pot ($0.01 rake)

Final Board: 3heart4.gif Qdiamond4.gif Kspade4.gif 8diamond4.gif Jdiamond4.gif

Hero showed 7heart4.gif 3spade4.gif 5club4.gif 3diamond4.gif and won $1.38 ($0.69 net)

CO showed Kclub4.gif Qclub4.gif 6spade4.gif 6club4.gif and lost (-$0.69 net)

06.05.2014-14.32.png

We have a converter and it supports HM2 hands. It works when making a thread in the Poker Advice forum. I'll try to test out whether the PocketFives button you have in the picture above works for the converter. If not, I will shoot you a PM to discuss.