advertisement_alt
ATL29

Leaving For Playa Del Carmen Mexico

Very happy to say I will be relocating to Mexico to play poker professionally in less than 3 months. I am doing everthing I can on and off the tables to better myself as a person and a player. I have recently just joined Team4to1Dog and these guys have helped me out tremendously. Thanks and shout out to Team Dog :) I am coming for every breathing poker player that plays on poker stars. This is just a warning...if you got chips I want em...Don't ever let someone tell you that you cant not do something. A lot of people tell me ill never make it but I know I will. Anything is possible if you believe it and have faith. We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.

I will be the best tournament player to ever play this game. #TEAM4TO1DOG

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah LoL J/K bro!!! Anyway should be fun Mr. Hesse! Just keep doing what your doing, and everything else will take care of itself. Nothing to prove too anyone but YOU! Besides I'll be there chasing Chicas while you play on Stars.

Very happy to say I will be relocating to Mexico to play poker professionally in less than 3 months. I am doing everthing I can on and off the tables to better myself as a person and a player. I have recently just joined Team4to1Dog and these guys have helped me out tremendously. Thanks and shout out to Team Dog :) I am coming for every breathing poker player that plays on poker stars. This is just a warning...if you got chips I want em...Don't ever let someone tell you that you cant not do something. A lot of people tell me ill never make it but I know I will. Anything is possible if you believe it and have faith. We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.

I will be the best tournament player to ever play this game. #TEAM4TO1DOG

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL. B12ITK

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah LoL J/K bro!!! Anyway should be fun Mr. Hesse! Just keep doing what your doing, and everything else will take care of itself. Nothing to prove too anyone but YOU! Besides I'll be there chasing Chicas while you play on Stars.

lol will :) chicas

Topping Chipcollecta yeah I'm gonna be there. Actually back and forth a lot, since I worked it out with my job. And yeah Pete is really leaving this time lmao. Obviously he just needed the right supporting cast. Has really been working hard away from the table for a change. Which is a huge leak in most people's game. Wish I could just stay out there, but I make pretty decent money now. So hopefully one day I will be a Solid Fish and work will be laughable. But for now it's just the thrill of Pokerstars and much needed time away from work. Shit I am at work now LoL!!!!

Will my man...I wish you all came to Toronto...You've definitely got chicas, sweet nightlife and most of all, safe environment to play some sweet poker (live/online). If anything Will, just come up for a week and let T-BooGiE show you wassup with the Tdot!!!

Topping Chipcollecta yeah I'm gonna be there. Actually back and forth a lot, since I worked it out with my job. And yeah Pete is really leaving this time lmao. Obviously he just needed the right supporting cast. Has really been working hard away from the table for a change. Which is a huge leak in most people's game. Wish I could just stay out there, but I make pretty decent money now. So hopefully one day I will be a Solid Fish and work will be laughable. But for now it's just the thrill of Pokerstars and much needed time away from work. Shit I am at work now LoL!!!!

I would love to come and visit you guys. If you are still out there in the fall or winter for sure I will come down if there is room for the chipdonator. Minnesota gets way too cold and Mexico sounds really good around December/January. Besides latina women are my favorite.

Say Tee been meaning to hit u back up. Probably stopping by when I go to ILLINOIS to visit my parents. Work is winding down and hopefully I don't have to keep killing myself playing tired lol, along with late regn my grinding days. Been to Mexico a few times myself in the real Mexico, And not this beach resort shit. But that's another long story in itself, which stems from my didn't give a FUCK days. Wiser and older now and I'll be able to keep my job and health insurance lol. tty soon sir I'll hit ya up.