advertisement_alt
norcaljeff

Who Do You Have Blocked?

I have suth blocked for obvious reasons, biggest attention whore in the history of the internet, most boring too.

I created the list as a reference point to avoid getting trolled/derailed by annoying tards but slizza just takes it too far. I have not regretted this decision.

Other than that, I agree that blocking is for pussies, those 2 are just exhausting.

LOL how did I know Vorhees aka Captain Birdneckkkkk was gonna make dis post?

O noes slizza takes it too far somebody call tha whambulance!!

Just received a PM that Wanta is trying to get out of a bet that we made. IIRC it was arranged by another OTer. Just wanted to make it clear that this bet has not been paid and is still owed, in full. If he cares about his reputation he may want to add a milkshake in lieu of interest

Just received a PM that Wanta is trying to get out of a bet that we made. IIRC it was arranged by another OTer. Just wanted to make it clear that this bet has not been paid and is still owed, in full. If he cares about his reputation he may want to add a milkshake in lieu of interest

Can't post pm proof without prior auth from the sender.

You're being set up for a Banament tarp bro!