AJyowler

Merge Deposit and Cashouts

not to be the bearer of bad news but have sent them 2 separate emails in the past few months with no response...

Wow thats just crazy to me but I emailed them and got paid 2 days later, Nowhammy the next day, Lesterdrugz and godsbigtoe like 4 days later.

How long have you been waiting? we all were waiting 10 weeks +

2/25... lester was fortunate enough to have his under 1k which made up almost all of the withdrawals last week (converted to WU). I think the timing was coincidence more than anything as squid300 sent his email several weeks ago and although he got an acknowledgement back from them (more than I got) his payment is still pending.

2/25... lester was fortunate enough to have his under 1k which made up almost all of the withdrawals last week (converted to WU). I think the timing was coincidence more than anything as squid300 sent his email several weeks ago and although he got an acknowledgement back from them (more than I got) his payment is still pending.

that sucks for you guys. I got a max check in like 2 days

Yeah this request was only $1K for me. I have heard back from them a few times. They asked me to resend some of my verification docs. then replied saying they got them and I was getting taken care of that day. This was Thursday though and I am still pending. Not sure if these guys work normal biz hours though which would me mean I should hear back Tomorrow since its Memorial day. (crosses fingers)