AJyowler

Merge Deposit and Cashouts

Why isn't PocketFives talking about what is going on right now with cash outs being delayed so long from the Merge Network? Maybe if P5's spoke about it publicly there might be a legitimate response from Merge. I experienced this same issue a year and a half ago on Lock. I was one of the lucky ones to receive my money. Although it took relentless emails and chat sessions. Finally ending in my threatening to contact every legal entity I could to inform them of the issues I was having. Once I did that I had cash in hand 48hrs later. I hope it doesn't come to that again but I'm a gambler and I bet it does.

guys email support@PocketFives.com he wants to write an article on the cash out troubles. Id keep it short and sweet like current wait times, wait times between checks, other cash out options, basically your own experiences and anything you find interesting

My 2nd reach out to CP Magazine. hopefully they can find time to get back to me, or better yet get a response from carbon

"This is the 2nd time i'm contacting you. I would think that the fact that the headline sponsor of the CPPT and POY race not paying it's players would garner more of a response.

As far as i can tell i am one of the most delayed cash outs at 11 weeks.

I have to believe that us players contribute more to your continued success than whatever payment you received to allow Carbon poker to be that sponsor.

Wouldn't it be in your best interest as well to inform your reading public that maybe it's not the best idea to support Carbon poker and there many skins/sportbooks(I see you promote a few).

Card Player is probably one of only a few sources that could get a legitimate response from them. Since they are heavily invested in keeping their name on your site.

thanks for giving this its proper attention this time."

Leana Grady: at 19:45:37 Hi Joseph

Joseph: at 19:46:25 no templates please

Leana Grady: at 19:46:33 Please hold while I request for a supervisor to speak with you

Leana Grady: at 19:48:32 I will transfer you to a supervisor now

Joseph: at 19:48:38 thx

info: at 19:49:23

Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Edwin Morris'.

info: at 19:49:29

Hello, my name is Edwin Morris. I'll be assisting you today.

info: at 19:49:29

** Please do not share your credit card information, security code or CVV during this chat **

Edwin Morris: at 19:49:36

Hello, Joseph.

Joseph: at 19:49:43 hi

Joseph: at 19:50:15 Edwin its been 11 weeks now. I need a little more than assurances and templated answers

Edwin Morris: at 19:51:41 I understand and am sorry to hear that has been your situation.

Edwin Morris: at 19:52:09 Unfortunately, we do not have any solid data or timeframe we can give you and I understand that makes it seem like template answers.

Joseph: at 19:52:56 there is nothing I can do? Nobody I can speak to?

Edwin Morris: at 19:54:21 I am afraid all we can do is wait, Joseph.

Joseph: at 19:54:26 I was told by my friend that he received any email address from chat of someone he should contact on this matter

Joseph: at 19:54:42 what are we waiting on?

Edwin Morris: at 19:55:23 This is our answer as a company, Joseph. There is a dely in processing the withdrawal but it is definitely coming. We do not have a specific date we can provide but it will be done as soon as can be and you will get an account message as soon as it is processed.

Joseph: at 19:57:06 so where did the email my friend received in the same online chat come from? sam@carbonpoker.ag?

Edwin Morris: at 19:57:54 That is an account manager at the site. He does not have any kind of different answer in the scenario unfortunately.

Joseph: at 19:58:18 well why would anybody be redirected to him?

Edwin Morris: at 19:58:47 I am unaware of what specific conversation your friend had nor will I be discussing his account with you, Joseph.

Joseph: at 19:59:12 What steps are being taken to acquire a new processor?

Joseph: at 19:59:25 didnt ask you to discuss his account

Edwin Morris: at 19:59:45 Merely pointing out how any answer he got is not really of relevance to your particular account.

Joseph: at 19:59:47 im just worried about the $9200 i have coming

Edwin Morris: at 20:00:20 As far as processors, we are well stocked and that is not the problem, only processing limitations which have caused a built up queue

Joseph: at 20:00:28 poker players are gonna protect each other and since he hasn't been paid in 8 weeks it is completely relevant

Joseph: at 20:00:55 what is the order someone is placed in that que?

Edwin Morris: at 20:01:22 First come first serve. Whenever we reach your point in line we will process yours and you will get an account message letting you know.

Joseph: at 20:01:33 wrong

Joseph: at 20:01:50 there has been cashouts from people who requested after me

Edwin Morris: at 20:02:15 I am sorry, Joseph, but I will not enter an assumptive line of conversation with you. What I am telling you is exactly how we proceed on this.

Edwin Morris: at 20:03:43 I understand the situation is upsetting, however, your withdrawal will be processed.

Joseph: at 20:04:06 what guarantee do i have on this?

Edwin Morris: at 20:04:34 We've never missed a payout. Your case will not be an exception.

Joseph: at 20:05:40 why have skrill, WU and other cashout options recently been removed from players accounts?

Edwin Morris: at 20:06:03 That is irrelevant to your account, sorry.

Joseph: at 20:06:46once again your wrong. its all relative

Joseph: at 20:07:00 this provides answers

Edwin Morris: at 20:07:07 Joseph, I will not discuss anything irrelevant to your account.

Edwin Morris: at 20:07:23 You are aware of our answer to you as a company and in relation to your actual withdrawal delay.

Edwin Morris: at 20:07:36 Let me know if you have any other questions regarding your specific account or I will let you go soon.

Joseph: at 20:08:44 I imagine you will. I'm sure your fine. your still getting paid. The processing is working fine for you

Edwin Morris: at 20:09:36 I am legitimately sorry about your delay, 100%. However, entering irrelevant lines of conversation does not change our standing point in any way.

Edwin Morris: at 20:09:44 We will get you your withdrawal, no doubt on that.

Joseph: at 20:09:54

thx

I honestly think they are paying off higher volume players first in hopes we will come back and play the OPS series, but thats just a thought.

nope I was one of the highest volume players on merge this year. Not sure where I'm at now been playing less there over the month.

nope I was one of the highest volume players on merge this year. Not sure where I'm at now been playing less there over the month.

same hear merge had me at the 6th most tournaments in 2015 before i stopped because of non payment.

I req 2/22

I was hoping to follow in commasafteraommas footsteps and win 2 OPS in a day this series.

Hell of a job on that btw

two things

1) PLEASE post when you get your check in hand and if it clears Thank you. Theres a guy waiting on the other forum who says hes check was processed on 4/20 and he still doesn't have it.

2) Who owns The Merge poker network? chat support told me Domain Holdings Limited. Ive heard or read something else I think? does anyone know for sure?

two things

1) PLEASE post when you get your check in hand and if it clears Thank you. Theres a guy waiting on the other forum who says hes check was processed on 4/20 and he still doesn't have it.

2) Who owns The Merge poker network? chat support told me Domain Holdings Limited. Ive heard or read something else I think? does anyone know for sure?

FWIW he later corrected himself and said it was processed 4/30

Well by my math they have lost over $30k in overlay from the first day of the OPS. Any thoughts?

I just did a glance and it seems like alot less... Did you include the rake in the rake? (150k had 12800 of overlay but they raked 10290), 65k made a profit of 3900, they lost about 1500 on the 109 but I'm not seeing any that got crushed.

My thoughts are merge's payout problems are not because of overlay and more the company just not caring about it's winning player base in order to effect it's bottom line (or much worst problem that I don't want to think about)

Its probably not a big deal for some overlay in tourney series often get overlay and its probably looked at or budgeted as promotions from what I gather.

So Carbon chat admitted to me that people who cash out less will have priority over those that have previous cashouts.. Wonderful

why were other cashouts requested after mine processed first?

Carlos Mitchell: at 17:20:44

We are doing our best right now to process as fast as possible.

Carlos Mitchell: at 17:21:35

We are trying to send money to every customer.

A.J.: at 17:21:56

that wasn't the question

Carlos Mitchell: at 17:22:49

Yes, we send them because if you got one, we will send money to other customers that are asking us for money and so then we send you another payout.

Carlos Mitchell: at 17:23:04

There is people asking for a payout once a year.

Carlos Mitchell: at 17:23:10

Or less

A.J.: at 17:23:17

wouldn't first come first serve be more appropriate?

Carlos Mitchell: at 17:23:52

However if you got one, then we will process some customers to process yours again.

Carlos Mitchell: at 17:24:02

They are all important to us.

Carlos Mitchell: at 17:24:15

So you are.

A.J.: at 17:25:11

processing a payment requested in april is ridiculous when I have been waiting since february.. the amount of times we've cashed out should be irrelevant

A.J.: at 17:25:27

If anything you should be rewarding those who generate more rake/money for the site

Carlos Mitchell: at 17:25:46

I understand your frustration.

Carlos Mitchell: at 17:25:57

I am sorry for the situation we are running.

They cant give the same answer twice.

"Joseph: at 20:00:55 what is the order someone is placed in that que?

Edwin Morris: at 20:01:22 First come first serve. Whenever we reach your point in line we will process yours and you will get an account message letting you know.

Joseph: at 20:01:33 wrong

Joseph: at 20:01:50 there has been cashouts from people who requested after me

Edwin Morris: at 20:02:15 I am sorry, Joseph, but I will not enter an assumptive line of conversation with you. What I am telling you is exactly how we proceed on this"

Well this would be my 1st cash out, and my roommates 5th. He got his tracking #. I got nothing and he requested in March.