advertisement_alt
AJyowler

Merge Deposit and Cashouts

Being a prick to suoport will surely keep you from a timely payout. Common courtesy and respect goes a long way in all buisness endeavors. Even if you feel the operations of an illegal poker site is "doing you wrong " your best bet is to kiss their ass and be understanding...

Being a prick to suoport will surely keep you from a timely payout. Common courtesy and respect goes a long way in all buisness endeavors. Even if you feel the operations of an illegal poker site is "doing you wrong " your best bet is to kiss their ass and be understanding...

This doesn't seem to be a factor either as Diamond Dixie was admittedly very vocal against them both in social media and chat and received her cashout 3 weeks to a month ago while a buddy of mine who hasn't said a word to them is still waiting despite requesting before her

agreed. OBV my frustration got the better of me...

I am waiting on a check from sportbook since Feb25th, 2015. They say its processing, but I still have the option to cancel the WD? Shit aint riiiight

Go to cashier history and then withdrawal history.. If it stills says pending then they are lying to you and it's still awaiting processing just like my check from 2/25.. There are plenty of people that are waiting longer than both of us fyi. Also they haven't processed any checks since 4/30 so I doubt yours is the exception

Good news, i originally requested WU on 4-22, then received a message that it was cancelled and i would have to request a check. Check requested 4-28 and processed 4-30. On 5-5 i got an email with fed ex tracking #. Today 5-6 i received and deposited check. It was for 1k and they did charge me $30 but it feels get to finally get something. I will update when/if check clears.

Good news, i originally requested WU on 4-22, then received a message that it was cancelled and i would have to request a check. Check requested 4-28 and processed 4-30. On 5-5 i got an email with fed ex tracking #. Today 5-6 i received and deposited check. It was for 1k and they did charge me $30 but it feels get to finally get something. I will update when/if check clears.

This was from carbon and fwiw they said it would be a priority check since the WU was cancelled.

Same boat as Collecta. My check looked quite suspect though if i must say so. But the Tank Of Tamerica teller aasked if it was the company i worked for? Told her no, but i did some online advertising for them and they must be out of Canada, she shrugged and said, Well money is money and deposited it. Fingers crossed it doesnt bounce.

Not true at all. I've already kissed plenty of ass and look where it has gotten me...nowhere. Still haven't had my 2/24 check even processed. Fcking joke of a site. Never playing there ever again.

Now give me my damn money!

This is encouraging news if the checks clear!

I started with $100 in Feb and ran it up to $3k quick. I requested a wire transfer of $1800 over 2 months ago but after I supplied all my pertinent docs, they said I could only be paid via check. I then requested a check instead and it is still "pending" two months later. My $1200 leftover is now up over $3200 again and I would like to get another $1600 but can't request another check until the first one clears apparently. At this stage I will consider myself fortunate if I clear the first $1800 by mid June..

Please let us know if the checks have problems clearing - thanks!

Funny how they are all of a sudden scrambling to pay people so they/others can/will play OPS thinking everything is ok, while the majority of the people arent getting their shit. Gl getting money after imo. I was going to deposit and play it but dont think i will now. Just seems like a last ditch effort to get ppl to play so they can fuck everyone over. Meh.

I put in for another withdraw as soon as I was able so we will see if they are back on track yet .

I would not think of depositing until they prove themselves over the next couple of months.

To recover from this they should try to speed the check process up to two weeks or less.

I did ask them to just tell me the truth if they were paying anyone any longer. And don't give me that garbage about the Super Bowl. I also told them all I hear on twitter and poker forums is that nobody is getting paid. I also said I would have no choice but to never play on their site again and tell everyone I know to never deposit there or play there again. Then they told me to cancel my feb check and they gave me wu as an option. Then of course I got one wu. Then requested another wu and they made me cancel that and request a check. I have no idea if what I said in chat and email helped or not, but I did get a check in a week. I was never a dick to them but I was firm with them. Tell them chipcollecta sent you, and they better pay up. Don't make chip send his uncle Guido to visit them. Hope that helps Gl!!