AJyowler

Merge Deposit and Cashouts

04/19/2015 - Withdrawal Requested

06/08/2015 - Complaint sent to Gaming Commission (Complaints@antiguagaming.gov.ag)

06/09/2015 AM - Received response from Gaming Commission (They are fixing issue ASAP was told)

06/09/2015 PM - Received message from Merge (We are pleased to inform you that your withdrawal(s) has been processed.

06/10/2015 - Received message from Merge (We refer to your account and are pleased to confirm that your withdrawal has been sent. Unfortunately we do not have a tracking number on this occasion but you should be receiving your package shortly. )

What details did you include to the gaming commission?

I thought i was one of the lucky ones. Turns out not so much

Request made - 3/1

Emailed complaints@antiguagaming.gov.ag - 5/12

Withdrawal changed from processing to in progress - 5/27

Received WU transaction # - 5/29

Attempted to claim my funds and was notified my transaction # could not be found in the system - 5/30

Contacted Live Support and was told to try again - 5/30

When i asked why my transaction would not work at one WU location but work at another, i was told by Gerald at live support "we dont know if that is the case because you havent tried a 2nd time yet"

Had to leave town on business from 5/31 - 6/12

Attempt to reach Live Chat for support again but that is no longer an option on the Carbon Client - 6/13

Email support and they say they are investigating - 6/13

Receive response from support saying "Unfortunately, we are no longer able to process Western Union transactions under your name due to reasons out of our control. We were able to credit the funds back into your gaming account. You're welcome to submit a new request for us to send the funds via check." - 6/17

Requested WD 4/29, contacted gamig ag on four separate occasions. Took 4 days for a response that I will get paid and merge is changing their third party processor. No time table from anyone. Real fun...thanks for the help everyone!I do appreciate this thread wwweeee

Hello my name Is Robert Quinn I play on Carbon skin and requested a withdraw of 1800 on 6/8/2015 and it still hasnt been processed. Im in need of the money to pay for dealing school to be a poker dealer in the state of florida and pay for the school. My name is JackKingOffpots on carbon

Hello my name Is Robert Quinn I play on Carbon skin and requested a withdraw of 1800 on 6/8/2015 and it still hasnt been processed. Im in need of the money to pay for dealing school to be a poker dealer in the state of florida and pay for the school. My name is JackKingOffpots on carbon

For the looks of thing you will be waiting 6-8 weeks+

Read this thread for the horror stories