AJyowler

Merge Deposit and Cashouts

Got mine processed yesterday too. Only waited 4 weeks though.....

I wouldn't recommend waiting more than 4 weeks before you email Antigua! They WILL speed the process up!

I waited 12-16 weeks for my previous check before e-mailing Antigua. I decided to start emailing at 4 weeks to see what would happen and it was a good thing I did. Only spent 4 weeks waiting this time!

Still a long time but better than waiting around 16 weeks..

gonna email em at week 2 next time, see what happens.

Got mine processed yesterday too. Only waited 4 weeks though.....

I wouldn't recommend waiting more than 4 weeks before you email Antigua! They WILL speed the process up!

I waited 12-16 weeks for my previous check before e-mailing Antigua. I decided to start emailing at 4 weeks to see what would happen and it was a good thing I did. Only spent 4 weeks waiting this time!

Still a long time but better than waiting around 16 weeks..

gonna email em at week 2 next time, see what happens.

what was your exact request date?

Past 2 checks processed in 4.5 weeks. Check in hand 3 days after processing. Did email Antigua both times. Was charged 75$ on most recent one tho

congrats bud jealous.. and yeah there is a 3% fee after the first check of the year.. how soon did you email antigua?

congrats bud jealous.. and yeah there is a 3% fee after the first check of the year.. how soon did you email antigua?

Thx man..Nice score the other day, pretty sick! Took others advice, and emailed approaching the 4th week. Sent more than 1 mail. Now they opened bitcoin, so can see how that goes.

Received this message from Carbon today.... LOL

Date: Today at 01:33PM EDT

Subject: In relation to your withdrawals

Please take a minute to read the following message.

We strive to maintain a healthy and balanced environment for all of our recreational players. Your activity and caliber of play are not conducive to this environment, which resulted in restricting your access to the poker room. Please note you may continue to use our other products.

Given this situation we have enabled the BitCoin withdrawal option in your cashier. Please be advised that this is the only method we are able to offer you for the time being. Rest assured that this is a fast and reliable service which will allow us to process you payments of up to $5,000.00 at a time.

Please contact our support team if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

The Withdrawals Team