advertisement_alt
AJyowler

Merge Deposit and Cashouts

Just did my 1st cash out via Bitcoin. Was just curious when it hits my account if it will be at the Bitcoin rate the day of my withdrawal request, or if it will be at the rate the day it processes. It dipped down $10 on the 22nd (before I requested my cash out) but it seems to be going back up.

Yeah they seem to be slowing down a bit again, at least that's my fear initially. Got my first BTC from them in about 4 days back in May. Current request is pending for just over a week now but have noticed others reporting 10+ days. Traffic on the site was pretty slow for a few weeks in June with lots of guarantees not running, seems better now but either way I hope this is not a sign of a liquidity problem. Although 2 weeks for a withdrawal is still way better than the 3 months we were all averaging last year though. But if they're going to keep charging the high fees/no free withdrawals with BTC, I kinda expect it to be processed ASAP,

They've paid me every time so far so I have faith in them, I just hope they keep the communication open about any delays. And hopefully BTC continues to be the huge improvement that I hope it is. I don't mind waiting 2 weeks for a cashout, that's still acceptable for me.

Im not sure if this has been covered but haven't played merge since bit Coin was option but....

Are you able to fill your bitcoin account using a prepaid Visa?

Thanks.

It depends on your wallet. I use http://www.circle.com which I absolutely love compared to http://www.coinbase.com. On circle.com, I can load BTC into my wallet using a debit card so I'd assume it's possible.

Hey thanks for the advice Escape....One last thing, when you deposit using debit card directly to the site does your bank decline it and what would tell them to let it go through?

Thanks.

Yea it's worth calling your bank to let them know it's a legit transaction. Or just use ACH which can't be declined.

Hey thanks for the advice Escape....One last thing, when you deposit using debit card directly to the site does your bank decline it and what would tell them to let it go through?

Thanks.

call your bank and have them enable your card for International Purchasing... most debit cards have restrictions when being used outside of the US... which is what you are doing when you deposit on a poker site...