advertisement_alt
AJyowler

Merge Deposit and Cashouts

Not entirely sure of the damage but I feel it is an issue that needs addressed.

I went on Sunday morning to deposit through Western Union as I always do. I was told there had been a hold on my Western Union account & I had to present further documentation before moving forward. I was told by chat to either try MoneyGram, or try a different sender name under Western Union.

I tried MoneyGram & used a debit card that is associated with a Wells Fargo account. Wells Fargo issues come as no surprise because even before black friday I had seen them disallow transactions that seemed associated with online gaming.

The agent I spoke to for merge told me the only issue with my moneygram transaction was the receiver's name. That had been a problem before with them with maternal & paternal names being mixed up, but a screen that told me I could not go further without calling/emailing moneygram for verification told me other wise.

I had the gf try to western union some cash only after the Merge agent assured me I could have a different sender send the funds. There were a number of issues with this transaction as well. Both Western Union transactions were canceled & processed as if I had sent money through the company to myself.

Had an odd feeling as soon as I saw Merge changed their deposit screens & it got worse once this happened. I'm not sure what it means (if anything) but I figured the poker community should be aware of it.

How can I cashing or depositing Canadian Check in U.S. Banks? The check from Carbon Poker.. Because I read the reviews that said "cant cashing or depositing CAD check in US" What?! But what kind of check you get from them?

How can I cashing or depositing Canadian Check in U.S. Banks? The check from Carbon Poker.. what kind of check you get from it?

Canadian checks can be deposited in US banks. You simply sign the back of the check and deposit it like you would any other check. The larger your bank, the better the odds of not having a hold put on the funds.

--

Kahn

Not entirely sure of the damage but I feel it is an issue that needs addressed.

I went on Sunday morning to deposit through Western Union as I always do. I was told there had been a hold on my Western Union account & I had to present further documentation before moving forward. I was told by chat to either try MoneyGram, or try a different sender name under Western Union.

I tried MoneyGram & used a debit card that is associated with a Wells Fargo account. Wells Fargo issues come as no surprise because even before black friday I had seen them disallow transactions that seemed associated with online gaming.

The agent I spoke to for merge told me the only issue with my moneygram transaction was the receiver's name. That had been a problem before with them with maternal & paternal names being mixed up, but a screen that told me I could not go further without calling/emailing moneygram for verification told me other wise.

I had the gf try to western union some cash only after the Merge agent assured me I could have a different sender send the funds. There were a number of issues with this transaction as well. Both Western Union transactions were canceled & processed as if I had sent money through the company to myself.

Had an odd feeling as soon as I saw Merge changed their deposit screens & it got worse once this happened. I'm not sure what it means (if anything) but I figured the poker community should be aware of it.

You are supposed to do MoneyGram and/or WU by Cash only. Not a debit or credit card. Your problem most likely has something to do with that.

You are supposed to do MoneyGram and/or WU by Cash only. Not a debit or credit card. Your problem most likely has something to do with that.

This has nothing to do with his issues. There is no issue at all when using a credit or debit card for WU. I do all my WU deposits online for all the US sites.

there is a thread just for this. but to answer your questions. it varies. last one was processed and in my hands in 4 days. one before that was 2.5 weeks.

Where is the thread "just for this". Is there a thread other than this one related to Carbon Cashouts?