mapunk

Bovada Deposits and Cashouts

Joke website can't even give customer funds in a timely manner.

"Thanks for contacting Bovada Customer Service.

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received your withdrawal with Reference Number XXXXXXXXX.

Due to ongoing technical issues with our payment provider, the time frame for this method has been changed to approximately 15-20 business days and this withdrawal method is temporarily unavailable. As such, your withdrawal is on it's 13th business day.

Alternatively, you may choose to have your funds reprocessed, by cancelling this withdrawal ad requesting a new withdrawal at your convenience.

Should you choose to request a new withdrawal, we would encourage you to consider the Check by Courier method wherein you can expect to receive the check in about 10-15 business days. You can request from a minimum of $50 to $3000 maximum amount per increment. Also, we can only process checks once per 7 days.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we appreciate your continued patience.

We're available to help 24/7 if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Poker Customer Service

poker@bovada.lv"

Wish I had read this thread first......

Requested 900 via VFF on 5/22

Approved and processed on 5/23

The message said it takes an average of 15 business days to receive payment.

I guess we'll see.

Update on my situation:

I called Bovada yesterday on 6/14. The rep that I spoke to admitted that they're having problems with their VFF processor and that this option is no longer available for new withdrawals. As for my situation, the rep said that current VFF requests in limbo are now 20+ business days. I didn't want to chance my money not coming before my CC bill was due, so I cancelled my VFF request and proceeded to set up a Bitcoin account.

The processor that Bovada recommends is some company called Kraken. After about 30 frustrating minutes of being unable to set up an account with them, I decided to try someone else. Kraken blows butt kraken! Don't bother with them.

I then proceeded to set up an account with Coinbase. Much easier and convenient. Only real negative is being able to deposit only $60 a day by debit or CC.

So I requested $800 via Bitcoin yesterday. I'll update again as soon as I get my funds.

Update on my situation:

I called Bovada yesterday on 6/14. The rep that I spoke to admitted that they're having problems with their VFF processor and that this option is no longer available for new withdrawals. As for my situation, the rep said that current VFF requests in limbo are now 20+ business days. I didn't want to chance my money not coming before my CC bill was due, so I cancelled my VFF request and proceeded to set up a Bitcoin account.

The processor that Bovada recommends is some company called Kraken. After about 30 frustrating minutes of being unable to set up an account with them, I decided to try someone else. Kraken blows butt kraken! Don't bother with them.

I then proceeded to set up an account with Coinbase. Much easier and convenient. Only real negative is being able to deposit only $60 a day by debit or CC.

So I requested $800 via Bitcoin yesterday. I'll update again as soon as I get my funds.

Got my money yesterday on 6/17. Bitcoin is definitely the way to go.

You can withdraw money on Bovada via Bitcoin? I dont have that as an option on Bovada. Just has check, VFF or bank transfer. Can you withdraw money via Bitcoin even if you DIDNT deposit money via Bitcoin? Thanks

You can withdraw money on Bovada via Bitcoin? I dont have that as an option on Bovada. Just has check, VFF or bank transfer. Can you withdraw money via Bitcoin even if you DIDNT deposit money via Bitcoin? Thanks

I was told by the rep to deposit a small amount via Bitcoin. That way, you can get money returned to your same address when you cash out.

I highly recommend using Coinbase as your Bitcoin provider. You can link your back account to your Coinbase account for deposits and withdraws and have a fairly high limit to begin with. Mine was $1000 to start. There is a 2% fee to do it this way. The drawback to this method is that the money takes about a week to transfer.

The much faster way to do this is to link a Debit or CC to your Coinbase account. You'll need to take a picture of both the front and back of your Drivers License or State issued ID to prove your identity and the daily limit for this method is very small. But the money is instantaneously deposited. The withdraw from Bovada is within an hour once funds are approved.

So I'd recommend setting with Coinbase, depositing $25 or so with a Debit or CC, then you're good to go.

Ive gotten numerous checks before, received a check,earlier this week, from,canada in USD as usual, but this time I was told it needs to be sent to collections first.....and it could be 6-8 weeks..... Anyone had,to go thru this before....? Did it really take weeks till the funds were in your account ??? Using BOA

I have cashed out via check 2 times in the last 3 weeks.

Requested 6/15

approved 6/16

delivered 6/30

Deposited in bank (BOA) and cleared in one day

Requested 7/4

Approved 7/4

delivered ??

Will let yall know when it gets here. Usually it took 2-3 days to get checks in the past now seems to be about 2 weeks for me. I hope this helps

Ive gotten numerous checks before, received a check,earlier this week, from,canada in USD as usual, but this time I was told it needs to be sent to collections first.....and it could be 6-8 weeks..... Anyone had,to go thru this before....? Did it really take weeks till the funds were in your account ??? Using BOA

I had this happen to me about 3 years ago. Everything ended up fine, waited a few days for my bank to actually collect the funds from Bovada's bank and then the check cleared. Of course, this was 3 years ago, and things may have changed, but hopefully it will work out for you.

I have cashed out via check 2 times in the last 3 weeks.

Requested 6/15

approved 6/16

delivered 6/30

Deposited in bank (BOA) and cleared in one day

Requested 7/4

Approved 7/4

delivered ??

Will let yall know when it gets here. Usually it took 2-3 days to get checks in the past now seems to be about 2 weeks for me. I hope this helps

Have you gotten any word or emails in regards to your 7/4 request? I was wondering cause I requested the same day and I haven't heard anything.

Next is to download an intermediary wallet like blockchain or breadwallet. Send from Bovada to the intermediary wallet then to coinbase. Never go directly from a gambling site to coinbase. Hope this helps.

So trying to transfer my funds to ACR from Bovada (different rant) but do I even need to go to Circle? Could I just go Bovada-Blockchain-ACR?

Or do I need Circle to deposit on ACR? So Bovada-Blockchain-Circle-ACR?

Sorry, new to Bitcoin

Requested wire transfer. Support emailed me saying I had to call Bovada Advocacy. I spoke to a rep and they said I had to set up a wire to a friends bank account because of conflicts with poker players receiving their money through bank wire. Set up a wire transfer to a friends account. Review took a week before it was approved.

Requested 7/2

Approved 7/9

Received 7/20

Requested wire transfer. Support emailed me saying I had to call Bovada Advocacy. I spoke to a rep and they said I had to set up a wire to a friends bank account because of conflicts with poker players receiving their money through bank wire. Set up a wire transfer to a friends account. Review took a week before it was approved.

Requested 7/2

Approved 7/9

Received 7/20

WTF

Sunday 07-03-16 @ 3:30pm - Withdrawl request sent. NOTE: This was July 4th weekend in USA

Sunday 07-03-16 @ 9:30pm - Withdrawl processed.

Monday 07-18-16 @ 11:00pm - Received email with tracking number.

Tuesday 07-19-16 @ 3:00pm - Received check from fedex.

Wednesday 07-20-16 @ 1:30pm - Drive through teller accepted check for deposit.

Thursday 07-21-16 @ 4:00am - Check cleared and funds were available.

ATM didn't accept Canadian routing numbers. thats why i had to drive up to teller.

More info here...

http://www.pokerpayouts.org/bovada-lv-check-payouts-cash-or-deposit-2015.php

Recently, I have had a lot of trouble depositing with my debit card on Bovada. Previous, i almost always had successful deposits without trouble, but the last month or so there seems to be a lot of issues. On top of that, they have limited each card to only 3 deposit attempts per 24 horus, causing even more issues.

Anyone else having major issues?

I use bitcoin a bit but they have small limits for debit purchases there as well.

Anyone else?