mapunk

Bovada Deposits and Cashouts

My bovada withdrawals are usually processed extremely quick, usually I have a check in hand 4-5 days after requesting a check, I requested a check on sept 9th and as of right now it is still pending, I emailed them a week ago and asked them what the problem was and they basically told me it was still being reviewed, anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? I feel like they think I have cheated them somehow and that is what is taking so long.

extremely weird, I have emailed them twice and called once, all 3 basically said the same thing---->

Your withdrawal with Reference Number 6258xxxx is still being reviewed.

The time frame of 24-48 hours is just an approximation and may take longer if needed. Rest assured that updates will be sent to your Bovada account messages once available.

We're available to help 24/7 if you need anything else.

I have never had this happen before by bovada and I have had several withdrawals in the past couple of years, only thing I can assume is they are investigating my account for some reason, I haven't read anywhere online that they are behind or slow paying people, I have never heard of anyone waiting longer than 2 weeks for their withdrawal to be processed, I don't want to be a pain in their ass by calling/emailing.

extremely weird, I have emailed them twice and called once, all 3 basically said the same thing---->

Your withdrawal with Reference Number 6258xxxx is still being reviewed.

The time frame of 24-48 hours is just an approximation and may take longer if needed. Rest assured that updates will be sent to your Bovada account messages once available.

We're available to help 24/7 if you need anything else.

I have never had this happen before by bovada and I have had several withdrawals in the past couple of years, only thing I can assume is they are investigating my account for some reason, I haven't read anywhere online that they are behind or slow paying people, I have never heard of anyone waiting longer than 2 weeks for their withdrawal to be processed, I don't want to be a pain in their ass by calling/emailing.

Your account must be getting looked at because I just requested a check and it got approved in 8 hours.

I requested a withdraw on Sep. 20 was approved Sep. 21 and it was through the fast cash visa method. Today is Oct. 2 its been 9 business days, I called them and was told they are having troubles with their processer and have no timeline of how long it will take. Starting to worry, I have money stuck on there besides the withdraw. Figured I put that info out there, shit makes me not want to play, I haven't played since Tuesday. They got the end of the Contender events coming up and the normal sunday events. But if they having troubles paying, hard to play say you win the sunday and now u got more money stuck on there not knowing whats going to happen. My withdraws only would take 5 business days at the most to receive prior to this withdraw.

Bs 3days to get check. The lady told me their having issues with all withdraw methods, I asked if there is a problem with the fast cash visa method, that I would take a check instead. She said there is a issue with the payment processors, that their in the process of handling it and all I can do is wait and that my money is safe.

You guy's convo really devolved.

I've had payments in hand literally 48 hrs from request up to 3 weeks from request.

They do not appear to have any cash flow issues and are clearly on top of their game when it comes to toggling from one payment processor to another. In fact, they seem to almost be better at it (or at least comparable) than stars/ft/ub pre-BF.

Just relax and take solace in the fact we even have Bovada. They may have a lot of problems as a poker platform, but in the category of payouts they get an A+. I feel like any consistent Bov grinders would agree with that statement.

Well I'm not sure how you received 3 withdrawals, while I have been waiting for 1 since September 21. You think I want to be here posting I rather be playing, I only posted cause there has been an issue with receiving the funds. I thought the other players should know if they are not already aware. I also think your full of shit that you have gotten 3 payments recently.