crf250rider04

Winning Poker Network Cashier, Cashout, Deposit Thread -

ACR REP,

Yesterday I tried to make my first deposit on True for 1k. I am told by live support that there is a max limit from MG so I would need to make two separate transactions at two different locations if I want to deposit at least 1k. For some godforsaken reason I agree to the hassle because I want the full match bonus. He tells me to make my first deposit for $800 and the second for $200. I do both and head home. I get a call 30 minutes later from ACR saying they could not do a transaction as high as $800 from the area listed and that the transaction was declined. The $200 deposit however went through without issues.

He tells me I have to go back to MG (in a shit part of Minneapolis) to get my money back and pay the fee. I go back and get my money and call again. After failing to sell Bitcoin to me support tells me that I can still deposit with MG the following day and that he will change the receivers name to a different location so it will allow an $800 transaction. Again I agree because I want the match bonus. So today I go in after work and deposit the $800 again and it apparently goes through but there is still no money in my account. It has been 4 hours and nothing. Every time I call I have to re-explain this lame story to a different rep and no one does anything to help me. No response from my emails yesterday either.

-Have not been credited $840 owed by WPN-True Poker

-Haven't been compensated $40 in fees which support told me they would credit my account yesterday

I am sorry about the inconvenience you experienced, we had a delay on confirming that particular transaction. However I noticed that the $800 remaining were credited yesterday around 8:00pm ET and I just credited the cancellation fee + the fee for the $800 you sent. Please contact suppport if you have any concern on this matter

Is anyone else experiencing long wait times for ACR bank drafts? I requested mine on 9/25/16.. Contacted an ACR rep last week and they said my check was sent to me in the mail on 9/29... It is now 10/20 and I haven't recieved my check.

Pretty frustrating, as I have recommended 3 friends to the site and I play there quite frequently. On of them recieved his first check in 3 days and his second in less than a week. Does ACR selectively choose whom to provide better service to? Seems like it. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Been trying to verify my account for cashouts and so far the experience has left me feeling like a woman in an abusive relationship. Seriously. Yesterday, I started by getting both the security department and cashouts department on chat only to have them ask me my username before completely disappearing having me wait for 30 minutes without a clue of whats going on before I closed out the chat boxes. Afterwards, I sent an email and have been waiting for more than 24 hours without a response

stopped online after black Friday and played live and have now heard people saying Americas Card Room has legit and reliable cashouts. So I made an account and want to deposit and I just don't get how the options work. Can someone just tell me the best/easiest way to deposit and withdraw and walk me through a quick step by step of how to do it. I have no clue how Bitcoin works and the first option to deposit is debit/credit card. SO I can just deposit from my regular debit card? and for the withdraw which is the fastest way besides Bitcoin? Finally if Bitcoin is the fastest/easiest way can someone walk me through briefly how Bitcoin works? thanks in advance

stopped online after black Friday and played live and have now heard people saying Americas Card Room has legit and reliable cashouts. So I made an account and want to deposit and I just don't get how the options work. Can someone just tell me the best/easiest way to deposit and withdraw and walk me through a quick step by step of how to do it. I have no clue how Bitcoin works and the first option to deposit is debit/credit card. SO I can just deposit from my regular debit card? and for the withdraw which is the fastest way besides Bitcoin? Finally if Bitcoin is the fastest/easiest way can someone walk me through briefly how Bitcoin works? thanks in advance

Hi cbo smooth ! Let me help you, at this moment the best deposit option is Bitcoins many poker players are using this amazing option. So let me guide you through it (for deposits):

1.Choose your BitCoin wallet. (For US players we recommend Coinbase, for international players Bitfinex )

2.Purchase Bitcoins from an exchange with your bank account, or buy them from a friend or family member.

3.Go to our Poker Cashier, and click Deposit and then Popular E-Wallets.

4.Enter the amount in USD that you wish to deposit; the system will tell you the exact amount to send.

5.The cashier will provide you with a BitCoin address—copy it.

6.Go to your wallet and send the specified amount to the Bitcoin address. You have only 7 minutes to do this IMPORTANT: If your wallet is charging a miner’s fee, you must make sure to add this fee to the amount you send. If a miner’s fee is deducted and your deposit is less than the amount you specified, the transaction will be void.

7.Wait for your transaction to process (usually takes no more than a few minutes).

8.Enjoy your funds at the table! If you have trouble, call us at 1-877-314-4195 or visit our Support Page.

awesome thanks so much,, quick question,, I'm on coinbase now,, I'm sure ill have a couple more questions once I get into it but as for cashing out from ACR,, when I cashout from you guys and I'm assuming the funds go into my coinbase account, then I cashout from coinbase and they convert the bitcoin to actual money that goes into my assigned bank account?

awesome thanks so much,, quick question,, I'm on coinbase now,, I'm sure ill have a couple more questions once I get into it but as for cashing out from ACR,, when I cashout from you guys and I'm assuming the funds go into my coinbase account, then I cashout from coinbase and they convert the bitcoin to actual money that goes into my assigned bank account?

Don't worry I'm here to help! Only if your coinbase account is linked to your bank account and your bank allows you to do that. So first, you need to set that up and then you could request the withdrawal. If you are not able to do that, we will send the funds to your Coinbase account. If you have any questions please let me know or you could contact our CS department.

You never want to go directly to/from coinbase to poker site. If coinbase determines gambling is involved, they would close your account as they are a regulated financial services company. Most folks use a wallet i.e. Blockchain, as a buffer between the exchange- coinbase- and poker site. The blockchain wallet would be under your control only. There are YouTube videos about bitcoin deposits/withdrawals from poker sites.

Having an issue maybe ACR rep can help. I cashed out on 12/27 with no problem. I was actually shocked how quick the MG cash out was processed. I tried to cash out again on Wednesday morning. I got email saying my cash out was cancelled and I had to verify my account. I sent all the paper work needed but it's taking a while. Is this normal? How long does it usually take for the process to be completed?

Having an issue maybe ACR rep can help. I cashed out on 12/27 with no problem. I was actually shocked how quick the MG cash out was processed. I tried to cash out again on Wednesday morning. I got email saying my cash out was cancelled and I had to verify my account. I sent all the paper work needed but it's taking a while. Is this normal? How long does it usually take for the process to be completed?

Hi squinonez81 ! Sure thing let me help you, in able to do a withdrawal you should have the account certified. Once you have the account certified, you request the withdrawal. The review and the whole process normally takes 2-3 business days. If you haven't received an email with the confirmation to certify the account please provide me your Nickname by private message so I can check it with the department in charge.

So ACR increased deposit minimum to $48? I was going to change my challenge from Freeroll to $20 lol....

Hi, if you use the credit/ debit card option and is your first deposit, the minimum amount will be $25. After the first deposit, the system automatically set the amount to the normal minimum for deposits ($50).