crf250rider04

Winning Poker Network Cashier, Cashout, Deposit Thread -

So I can buy bitcoin instantly and deposit it instantly. I'm always curious as to why I can't cash it out instantly. I'm sure one of the nerds or an ACR rep can answer.

Requested 3/22... I'm kinda curious to see how long it takes doing it this way.

Hi! I checked the status of your withdrawal with the department in charge, they already sent the funds to the processor so It will be approved on Monday. Just for you to know, payouts are processed only Monday to Friday, from 7 am to 7 pm central time. The normal time frame is 48-72 hours.

Making a Bitcoin withdrawal of $200 first thing in the morning. Just messaging you so you can maybe speed up the process? BCP screen name is Shamaniski

Hi, I sent your request to the department in charge it will process it soon as possible, remember the normal time frame takes 48-72 hours.

Hello everyone, Techs are working on having the situation fixed, the situation we are having is a series of DDOS attacks, and we've decided to take the site down while we mitigate the problem. We will let you know as soon as the client is back up.

Please click here to check the full information about this important situation.

breaking_news.jpg

Hello, I have the following update: The Current Status: DDOS Attack mitigated, game is up and running. All running tournaments that got canceled have been refunded. However, our techs are currently looking into several reports our players are making. I do really appreciate your patience and cooperation with this important situation.

Hello, I have the following update: The Current Status: DDOS Attack mitigated, game is up and running. All running tournaments that got canceled have been refunded. However, our techs are currently looking into several reports our players are making. I do really appreciate your patience and cooperation with this important situation.

what kinda reports are the players making?

I just recently started to dabble online again and tried ACR out after hearing it is the best current option, made my first withdraw (by check) and must say , highly impressed with out quickly and smoothly it went, check in hand in less than 4 days from time of request, exceeded my expectations.

I just recently started to dabble online again and tried ACR out after hearing it is the best current option, made my first withdraw (by check) and must say , highly impressed with out quickly and smoothly it went, check in hand in less than 4 days from time of request, exceeded my expectations.

I do really appreciate your comment! If you need help or have any questions please let me know.

Been waiting 2 hours for a bitcoin deposit to hit my account

I was with chat (after about the first 30 min) and they told me it would be 10-15 more minutes

After another hour I went back in chat they said 10-15 min again and that a "manager" was going to ensure that it was done

Poor customer service

How long are cashouts taking by check? First time playing on there and I requested a cashout this a.m. was wondering how long it would take before I get my check by regular mail.

Hi, on this case you requested the check via Fedex so it usually arrives within a week.