Winning Poker Network Cashier, Cashout, Deposit Thread -

I made a moneygram deposit on Black Chip and looked in my cashier section and saw it was rejected. I called moneygram to see if the name was correct and they told me it had been picked up. I restarted the deposit from the cashier and it now has been in processing phase for 5 hours. I have been trying to contact them via livechat and email and have had no response via email and livechat has been down all day. Normally I have the deposit in my account in 10 minutes and I usually get a response via email in an hour or so. What the hell is going on??? Has anyone had anything similar go on today?

ChameleoN89    1

Anyone else had an almost impossible experience trying to deposit on ACR using western union? I've been on and off the phone for over 3 hours now trying to get them to put the money on my account. They always say it will post in 10-15 and I wait an hour and still nothing. I am now currently "on hold" for 27 mins+ while hes "checking something"

Bongfellow    0

Anyone else had an almost impossible experience trying to deposit on ACR using western union? I've been on and off the phone for over 3 hours now trying to get them to put the money on my account. They always say it will post in 10-15 and I wait an hour and still nothing. I am now currently "on hold" for 27 mins+ while hes "checking something"

Nope, never have had a problem with it. Usually takes 30 mins to and hour but sometimes can take longer. I've had it take as long as like 12 hours.

takes 2-4 days, for me its almost always about 2days. its great for high volume players (at least 2 large cashouts a month or more) but if your play lower volume and don't cash out as frequently the fees charged( 2$ load fee, 5$ monthly fee, and atm fees) make it less appealing.

Joeylatte    0

Has anyone cleared the max first deposit bonus on acr or any winning poker room? If so how did you approach it and accomplish it? If not does anyone know the math of how much time and at what buyin it would take you to clear it?

s1nnr    26

Has anyone cleared the max first deposit bonus on acr or any winning poker room? If so how did you approach it and accomplish it? If not does anyone know the math of how much time and at what buyin it would take you to clear it?

Cash games gets you the most points...

mikewebb68    18

So, update on my cashouts.... I got the card within a week, and cashed out to the card... and it took less than 24 hours... pretty amazing...

This. I always found the debit card method to be quick and super convenient and the best of the offshore sites for US players in terms of withdrawals before I stopped playing them (I play NJ sites instead).

s1nnr    26

This. I always found the debit card method to be quick and super convenient and the best of the offshore sites for US players in terms of withdrawals before I stopped playing them (I play NJ sites instead).

I play the NJ sites when I can get over there... but this was so painless.. I was impressed...

LSchock    0

I use the debit card weekly and its always on there within 24 hours.... For those of you having a hard time depositing, get a greendot prepaid or similar card, register it, wait for the permanent one to arrive in the mail, it has always worked for me..

ipow78    0

I tried to deposit today with no luck using my bank card. They told me to call my bank and tell them it was for an international payment. Just such a hassle to play a little bit of poker.

DJMendez    0

Last 3 cash outs on WPN have been successful....wait about 2-3 weeks for a check if its your monthly "free" check.....if you elect to pay the $60 I think it is then the check shows up ridiculously fast....last time I paid the $60 fee the check was cut & was in my hand like 2-3 days later...I couldn't believe it when the fed ex dude showed up at my door

hightz    0

Bitcoin cashouts are the nuts! Last two cashouts from ACR to my BTC wallet (Coinbase) have each taken less than 24 hours. From Coinbase to bank account takes about 2-3 days.

Shamaniski    0

Bitcoin cashouts are the nuts! Last two cashouts from ACR to my BTC wallet (Coinbase) have each taken less than 24 hours. From Coinbase to bank account takes about 2-3 days.

Yes it is really nice but I use one of the bigger banks. My account was shut down for doing bitcoin transactions to and from Coinbase. I would advise you to look over your banks terms and conditions.