Winning Poker Network Cashier, Cashout, Deposit Thread -

ACR Rep    0

Is true poker or any other WPN skin not offering the debit card withdrawal option anymore?

ACR and BCP still have the debit card option, you might what to check with CS to see if you can add yours.

kingjoker54    0

I was wondering if anyone on here knows if a reloadable visa that I got from like a Walmart would work or does it need to be a bank card? Also how long does it take to receive your money with this method.

Benno300    0

ACR .... What's the deal with the points earned on 5dimes Shark Tank. I have over 30k in points and are basically worthless. I am told that I can use them to reg in the tourney but am not really interested in playing $1.00 buy in. Seems like the lowest level of CS you can offer.

ACR Rep    0

I was wondering if anyone on here knows if a reloadable visa that I got from like a Walmart would work or does it need to be a bank card? Also how long does it take to receive your money with this method.

Good day,

I'm an official ACR Rep and indeed we paid our customers. We have never had any issue returning money to our customers.

Note that we have different payouts methods with different delivery times and fees. Some of them are totaly free.

Western Union and MoneyGram: Takes from 24-72 after is processed to be delivered. There are fees involved depending on the requested amount.

BitCoin: Takes around 24 hours to be delivered. No Fees are involved. You might request a withdraw every 24 hours.

Bank Draft: This is a regular check. You are allow to have 1 free every 30 days and the delivery time is from 2-5 weeks since is sent through out regular mail. If you want to receive it before you might pay for a courier which is $65 more but this time the check takes from 1-2 weeks to arrived.

Debit Card: We are currently using 7Capital. Delivery time: 24-72 hours after the processing time. No fees are involved when cashing out.

Pay2Card: Great, fast, secure new cashout option. Delivery time:24-72 hours. Fees: $35 fee. Receive the money onto your card!

ACR Rep    0

So I just got done talking to rep on phone and he said the fees with WU or MG withdrawal are covered? True?

Please note that we have some free payouts like BitCoin, Checks (Once a month) or Debit Card payouts but for Western Union or MoneyGram there is a fee attached to it.

kingjoker54    0

So I just got done talking to rep on phone and he said the fees with WU or MG withdrawal are covered? True?

I can confirm that fees with wu and mg are NOT covered by ACR. And the thing about MU and WU is they can "black list" you and block you from getting money for no reason just from receiving money from the site. I recently used the bitcoin option and its really the best option. You need a bank account and and a bitcoin wallet (I recommend coinbase dot com) cause you can just sell the bitcoin you receive directly to them and it will be in your bank account the next day via wire transfer. It took me two business days to get my money. Bitcoin is a little confusing at first but its worth learning to use the method

hightz    0

I can confirm that fees with wu and mg are NOT covered by ACR. And the thing about MU and WU is they can "black list" you and block you from getting money for no reason just from receiving money from the site. I recently used the bitcoin option and its really the best option. You need a bank account and and a bitcoin wallet (I recommend coinbase dot com) cause you can just sell the bitcoin you receive directly to them and it will be in your bank account the next day via wire transfer. It took me two business days to get my money. Bitcoin is a little confusing at first but its worth learning to use the method

Agree, bitcoin is the way to go. I requested a $500 cashout to my Coinbase account on 8/3, received btc a few hours later, "sold" btc on 8/4 and $ hit my bank account on 8/5. No fees from ACR, Coinbase charged 1% (~$5) for the sell. By far the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to get money on and off ACR.

Apparently talking to WPN security team on the phone is a NO GO... and their system responses to my questions are not acceptable.

So let me state what happened... on 9/29

I had a "friend" (who turned out to be a snake SOB) who I knew from years ago when I played on Carbon. he found me on WPN and we reconnected via Skype.

He asked if he could use my Ip addresses via teamviewer to play on WPN. Said he couldn't get his working/validated or some crap like that.

1. I reviewed the TOS and nothing in it states that players cannot share IP addresses.

2. He used his own accounts and not mine to play. I told him he could not use my accounts.

3. We did NOT play at the same time on the same tables on the same IP in any MTT. "We" (him and I) did not collude to cheat any players in cash games either. In fact we never played on any cash tables together at all.

He would use my IP at night while I was asleep. The other day (9/29) he skypes me at 7 40ish am. Says he won a lot of money and that he had sent my main account $240 that he owed me for staking him in some previous games but that he could not send me the other $200 he owed me because he was capped on transfers. He offered to chip dump the funds to me in an SNG..I refused stating that I did not want my account flagged. I asked how he won the money. Said he "cashed some big tourneys and PLO HU at 10/20 tables".

A few hours later I get a message from a reputable P2P player (who handles transfer between players to and from skins and to and from players bank accounts) who says that my Skype buddy owes him 4k. And he proceeds to tell me that my "buddy" had been colluding with 4 other players to sit at big satellites and lose to one player so that they win the main prize. Apparently they did this repeatedly and "won" several thousands of dollars over the course of the night. Which they then transferred to the P2P guy and he sent them cash to their bank accounts. And that they had confiscated the 4k that the colluding players sent him from his account.

I skyped the cheater and told him that he owed the guy P2P guy 4k and didn't hear back. I sent him several messages later as well. he did not respond, obviously.

A few hours later my accounts were suspended and my cousins because of our "association" with the cheaters accounts. This association being the "shared Ips".

I told them I had nothing to do with what those players were doing and was not involved and sent them the screenshots proving this. I also told them that nothing in their TOS says that players cannot share IP addresses. Again, I never sat these games that he cheated in (was not even awake at the time) and NONE of my accounts or my cousins were involved in this scam (they used their own accounts).

So .. while I may have been gullible and stupid... for letting him use my IP, I certainly did not collude with anyone to steal from the site. If I had I would imagine there would have been thousands of dollars worth of transfers in and out of my accounts as (like the cheaters apparently did).

I have since gone to my cable company replaced my modem and changed my information as well as running a virus scan on my pc, removed teamviewer and will NEVER let anyone use my IP again.

I have requested that my accounts be re-opened since I did NOT participate in the stealing.

I want to know why my accounts are still closed when I have proved that I had nothing to do with this scam.

My accounts were NOT involved and server log ins and games played on their accounts vs mine will show that I was not involved.

I have never even played the satelittes they played on my accounts.

WHY DOES WPN SECURITY TEAM REFUSE TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE ON THE PHONE?

There is NO reason my accounts (nor my cousins) should be banned. OUR accounts were NOT involved in this BS.

ACR Rep    0

Apparently talking to WPN security team on the phone is a NO GO... and their system responses to my questions are not acceptable.

So let me state what happened... on 9/29

I had a "friend" (who turned out to be a snake SOB) who I knew from years ago when I played on Carbon. he found me on WPN and we reconnected via Skype.

He asked if he could use my Ip addresses via teamviewer to play on WPN. Said he couldn't get his working/validated or some crap like that.

1. I reviewed the TOS and nothing in it states that players cannot share IP addresses.

2. He used his own accounts and not mine to play. I told him he could not use my accounts.

3. We did NOT play at the same time on the same tables on the same IP in any MTT. "We" (him and I) did not collude to cheat any players in cash games either. In fact we never played on any cash tables together at all.

He would use my IP at night while I was asleep. The other day (9/29) he skypes me at 7 40ish am. Says he won a lot of money and that he had sent my main account $240 that he owed me for staking him in some previous games but that he could not send me the other $200 he owed me because he was capped on transfers. He offered to chip dump the funds to me in an SNG..I refused stating that I did not want my account flagged. I asked how he won the money. Said he "cashed some big tourneys and PLO HU at 10/20 tables".

A few hours later I get a message from a reputable P2P player (who handles transfer between players to and from skins and to and from players bank accounts) who says that my Skype buddy owes him 4k. And he proceeds to tell me that my "buddy" had been colluding with 4 other players to sit at big satellites and lose to one player so that they win the main prize. Apparently they did this repeatedly and "won" several thousands of dollars over the course of the night. Which they then transferred to the P2P guy and he sent them cash to their bank accounts. And that they had confiscated the 4k that the colluding players sent him from his account.

I skyped the cheater and told him that he owed the guy P2P guy 4k and didn't hear back. I sent him several messages later as well. he did not respond, obviously.

A few hours later my accounts were suspended and my cousins because of our "association" with the cheaters accounts. This association being the "shared Ips".

I told them I had nothing to do with what those players were doing and was not involved and sent them the screenshots proving this. I also told them that nothing in their TOS says that players cannot share IP addresses. Again, I never sat these games that he cheated in (was not even awake at the time) and NONE of my accounts or my cousins were involved in this scam (they used their own accounts).

So .. while I may have been gullible and stupid... for letting him use my IP, I certainly did not collude with anyone to steal from the site. If I had I would imagine there would have been thousands of dollars worth of transfers in and out of my accounts as (like the cheaters apparently did).

I have since gone to my cable company replaced my modem and changed my information as well as running a virus scan on my pc, removed teamviewer and will NEVER let anyone use my IP again.

I have requested that my accounts be re-opened since I did NOT participate in the stealing.

I want to know why my accounts are still closed when I have proved that I had nothing to do with this scam.

My accounts were NOT involved and server log ins and games played on their accounts vs mine will show that I was not involved.

I have never even played the satelittes they played on my accounts.

WHY DOES WPN SECURITY TEAM REFUSE TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE ON THE PHONE?

There is NO reason my accounts (nor my cousins) should be banned. OUR accounts were NOT involved in this BS.

Good day,

We do not permit at all any fraud . If your account is associated to fraudulent activity we will take the proper measures to ensure the safety and integrity of our Network

Note that our security team sent emails and called all associated players, please send an email to Security@AmericasCardroom.eu so you can contact them if you happen to have another question.

Regards