Winning Poker Network Cashier, Cashout, Deposit Thread -

ACR Rep    0

Hello joej0987,

I tried to get your username from your profile so I could check on this matter but you have not added.

BitCoin is still an option for all customers, however, not all of them are allow to cashout directly from the site, this is due to some restrictions from the processor. Please note that if you are not able to see the option on your Cashier you would need to certify your account, contact our cashouts dep team to place your request and we will be more than glad to manually process it.

This is our CS contact phone number 1-877-314-4195

Donk_Star    0

Hello,

I am starting to try to get back into online poker by using ACR because people have been talking about its good reputation. I heard the cash outs do not take as much time as usual but what if I wanted to use bitcoin? I am unfamiliar with how it would all work. Let say I win a tourney and want to take off 5,000 can someone run me through a scenario of how it would work with I withdrew using bitcoin? Thanks.

G2thV    0

It's really very simple, and basically same day cash out using Bitcoin. Cashout as little as $25 max is $25k on ACR. I think it's probably the best and safest (yes I said safest) way for US players from non regulated states to play. Open an ACR account and check out the cashier.

I use Coinbase app and it's great for several reasons. #1 My bank (BOA) has no problem with bitcoin, I buy & sell with out issue or questions. #2 and this is why I say it's safe, Coinbase lets you set up a US Dollar wallet where you can park money, out of the market. Once you fund that wallet (takes about 5 days to settle as do Bitcoin purchases) you can buy Bitcoin from OR sell it directly to the dollar wallet, immediately! Basically this allows you to avoid Bitcoin market swings.

I mean the way I look at it, if you want to be really safe playing on line poker in non regulated states in the US, you can't beat it. You really don't have to keep your poker roll on a poker site OR in the Bitcoin market. Because with an app like Coinbase you can be in and completely out, basically immediately, daily. I actually believe Bitcoin will continue to be strong and grow but I don't "play" the market.

BTW, lot's of sites are taking Bitcoin deposits now, but not that many allow WDs! In fact, I'm not sure all WPN sites do. ACR does for sure and Black Chip I think.

Download the Coinbase app, buy $25 dollars worth of Bitcoin and go ahead and put like $50 in the USD wallet. When it settles in a few days you'll be good to go. Coinbase is very simple to use. ACR takes Bitcoin deposits as small as $10. So it won't kill you to check it out.

GlGl

LSchock    0

Is anyone able to cash out through bitcoin at this point? Support continues to tell me the server is down, but then the CEO had a twitch saying Bitcoin was their quickest and easiest cash out method available... Anyone?

jordanfrog    3

hey guys.

I just signed up for ACR, i still do and often play on Bovada, which I really like. When it comes to Sundays, i wanted to have more larger tournaments going at once, and I saw ACR has a 115k this Sunday (not sure if its every sunday) with 15m levels which seems great.

Can you guys give me any info on how the tournament is, how the site generally is in terms of player, or compared to Bovada. Also, if i deposit from my debit card, what is the best method of chasing out and how long/short have you seen it take?

Thanks in advance and appreciate any responses.

The 115k runs every week. Its a greatsoft tourney which gets a ton of people because of satties thruout the week and it the sunday major. Pays like 28k every week. Its got a great structure and you have time to take advantage of the fish.

You should also look into playing the 22 buck 25k and 55 buck 50k they have, very good tourneys

Cashgames on ACR are totally stupid dont even bother playing nlhe because its full of 16 tabling nits who never play pots cuz they go for leaderboards. Bovada is a goldmine for cashgames.

You should cashout thru papercheck or bitcoin

jordanfrog    3

Thanks for the help! By paper check do you mean literally just a regular check sent by mail? I have never used bitcoin, but was able to deposit on ACR through my Visa card. On bovada i just get sent checks and have never had a problem as it usually arrives within 7-10 days.

jordanfrog    3

I have received many checks from Bovada and those come from either Canada or Asia, and I just deposit in my account and they clear within 2 days, I imagine ACR checks would be the same. I prefer check as the option personally.

NEPTpoker    0

Why has ACR/WPN removed the BTC cashout option for so many players ?

Seems like only online poker sites can make using BTC difficult :(

If you can accept a BTC deposit, seems standard to allow a BTC cashout.

Whats going on ????

ACR Rep    0

Why has ACR/WPN removed the BTC cashout option for so many players ?

Seems like only online poker sites can make using BTC difficult :(

If you can accept a BTC deposit, seems standard to allow a BTC cashout.

Whats going on ????

Hello my friend,

Many US cust are able to cashout through it. However, we are still working on the platform so every customer is able to use BitCoin as a withdraw methods, in the mean time I can offer you Debit Card which is very fast and we do not charge transaction fees for it.

Let me now if you need further assistance with it

ACR Rep    0

what is the best cashout method to use. Whats the deal with the debit system they use?? Thanks

That depends on your needs,

Checks: You can get 1 free check every 30 days but it takes a little bit longer than other methods

Money Transfers: Pretty fast but there are transaction fees involved, the amount of the fees depends on the amount you request

Debit Card: Is a very fast method and there are no transactions fees from our end, once you request the card takes no more than 2 business days to get the funds

BitCoin: If you have the option you can get your money is no longer than 48 hours or even less than that.

ACR Rep    0

Debit Card option sounds nice.

Once you receive the card, can future cashouts go on the same card, or must a new card be issued for each cash out request ?

It is reloadable card, so it gets funded everytime you request withdrawals

ACR Rep    0

Are you sure about from bank draft? its asking $65 fee and its been over year since last cashout

Yes, you can get 1 free every 30 days. You can go a head and make the request, let me know when it's placed so we can return the $65 on your account

AJyowler    0

Going on a week trying to get account verified... Sent documents multiple times haven't heard anything since sending them crap over 48 hours ago and attempting to talk to chat several times.. Any help would be appreciated

AJyowler    0

Going on a week trying to get account verified... Sent documents multiple times haven't heard anything since sending them crap over 48 hours ago and attempting to talk to chat several times.. Any help would be appreciated

Update: Day 3 got on live chat with Kat... she was the first one to take the initiative to resolve it and retrieved my email from several days earlier.. Good to go now

ACR Rep    0

Next week we will not be around PoketFives, please, if you have any problem you can contact our CS dep at 1-877-314-4195 or access the live chat

See you on May 16th

krise24    0

Hello everyone and ACR rep,

I was curious about other experiences with ACR, so I came to this thread a while back and was happy to see that I would have good chances of playing poker and as an American user, be able to retrieve funds should I be fortunate enough to earn enough to cashout. Unfortunately, I've had an incredibly difficult time with cashouts on ACR over the past few weeks. I will not go into detail at the moment, but a few cashouts have been canceled after going through the painstaking withdrawal approval process. I accepted everything with patience but after I've had issues withdrawing I felt the need to share my experience. The entire process of communicating with ACR reps, disseminating and acquiring of correct pertinent information, and trying to withdraw has been extremely disheartening. This makes me wary of having any money on the site but with limited options available I am grateful to be able to play but not if my energy, discipline and efforts are not rewarded with even being able to cashout.

Now onto the focus of this post. I just initiated another cashout via bank draft (check), and this is the first time yet I have a listed fee of $65. In a previous post you mention the bank draft method being available for free so would you be able to get the $65 returned to my account? This withdrawal is still in the processing phase, so I'm hoping to be finally able to receive funds over the next 7-10 days. I have attempted and waited stoically for two other withdraws via paytocard that was canceled while not receiving the debit card that I requested over the last few weeks. It's unfortunate that a deposit works in 30 seconds, yet a withdraw can't seem to happen over 30 days. I'm also contacting you because you have seemingly been able to help people, and I'd like to be able to cash out using the paytocard, and debit card option which I've faced issues over the last few weeks with. Can you provide any insight as to why the paytocard option has been intermittently available? I have been playing on ACR frequently for the last few months and hope to continue but not if I'm unable to get my cash in hand. I will send you my account information and any support would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

ACR Rep    0

I sent an email to your email adress registered on your poker account, unfortunately I am not able to reply the PocketFives PMs but I did provide support to this matter. I explained on the email the situation plus we mentioned that we REFUNDED the $65 onto your poker account and that we sent the check as priority and that was processed the same day you requested it.

The check is been sent by courier, please check your email, your balance and the transaction history so you can get track of it

Regards

ESCAPE595    0

It's been over 1 week and I have not received my Bitcoin withdrawal. I requested $2k and it was my first time but I have all my documentation verified. I enjoy WSOP.com for their instant cash-out ability. ACR feels like Merge network at this rate.

Edit* After waiting 48 hours, I contacted support and they said their payment processor was having issues for some players and that it would be another 2 days. This was Thur / Fri of last week. Monday is almost over today and the woman said I should get paid within a few hours (or by 6pm EST which was in 12 minutes from our chat, 8 minutes from this edit).

I'm really hopeful this will actually come through today but I'm skeptical.

ACR Rep    0

Indeed my friend, one of the processors is a little bit delayed. However, if you have not received the money by tomorrow, please provide me with your nickname so I can expedite the process for you