advertisement_alt
crf250rider04

Winning Poker Network Cashier, Cashout, Deposit Thread -

wheres the best place to find ACR for paypal?

Hi, unfortunately, we do not have PayPal as a deposit/withdrawal method but, we do have several good options, you can check them on our official website.

-Bitcoin

-Cryptocurrency

-E-wallets

-Person to Person

so pissed. getting money off this site when bitcoin prices are rising is like impossible. bunch of crooks. so they just keep stalling me with different types of i.d - bills yada yada. now i cant cashout because of

1. Be kindly advised that your withdrawal is based on a recent deposit. Funds deposited are meant for you to fund your account in order to access the games we offer. You can cash out any earnings coming from our games but you must generate at least 10% of rake revenue over the amount deposited to be eligible for a payout.
  2. Players must allow 72 hours after a recent deposit to request a withdrawal. You are welcome to place a new cash out 72 hours after your last deposit.

last time i deposited was over a month ago. ive deposited prolly 15 times this is 2nd cashout. prolly breakeven on site not like im taking a huge chunk off the site

charles cadotte:im sure it was just a screw up i did plan on playing on the site but wanna store my coin offline where i can at least collect interest on it. If i can never cash it out without problems i wont play on the site anymore. ill post about my experience in the forum. other than that i cant do anything ive heard good things about americascardroom. id like to be able to say good things about americascardroom as its the best of only a few options

19:03charles cadotte:its only $143

19:03Eduard M:In order to cash out there are rules to follow as I already mentioned, one of them is that you need to wait 72 hours after the deposit and to rake at least 10% of your deposit

19:03charles cadotte:what deposit?

19:03Eduard M:And no, this is nothing personal against you, but the protocols we have to follow

19:03charles cadotte:i havent deposited there in over a month

19:03charles cadotte:??

19:04charles cadotte:do you mean 72 days?

19:04Eduard M:The money that entered the account must be played on poker, at least 10% of the amount to cash out

19:04Eduard M:Hours

19:04charles cadotte:i havent deposited in over a month

19:05charles cadotte:ive had $800 plus in tourney buy ins this month alone

19:05Eduard M:Still, you need to rake 10% of the original deposit to cash out, pure and simple

19:05charles cadotte:list the deposit

19:06charles cadotte:last deposit was $50. since then ive played over $1000 in tournaments

19:06charles cadotte:hudreds of games in plo8

19:06charles cadotte:show me

19:06charles cadotte:what your looking at

19:07Eduard M:We are talking about your ACR account, correct?

19:07charles cadotte:yes

19:08charles cadotte:hazerdus

19:09charles cadotte:dob 06/23/1977

19:09Eduard M:The thing is, you are trying to cash out the crypto you just deposited

19:10Eduard M:Today

19:10charles cadotte:noooo

19:10Eduard M:The 72 hours rule and the 10% rake on that deposit applies

19:10charles cadotte:i tried to cash it out they paid it back to me

19:10charles cadotte:is it comng up on your end as a deposit?

19:10charles cadotte:same money i had in my account for over a month

19:10Eduard M:It is a deposit

19:11charles cadotte:no

19:11Eduard M:Sorry, my mistake

19:11charles cadotte:yes i know

19:11Eduard M:Just a moment

19:11charles cadotte:damn

19:12Eduard M:No sir, Im indeed correct

19:12Eduard M:There is a crypto transfer to your account of 143

19:13charles cadotte:i had that money in my account my last deposit was in november. since then ive payed you hundreds in rake. yesterday i withdrew everything but 143 of my account balance to bitcoin

19:14charles cadotte:today i tried to cash the rest out to ether. i submitted request. just .23 left in account....

19:14charles cadotte:a few hours ago acr rejected my withdraw and put the money back in my account

19:15charles cadotte:wtf kind of records do you keep for that to be a deposit????!!!!!!!

19:15Eduard M:Its a transfer/deposit as it was place back into your account

19:15Eduard M:Just a moment

19:16charles cadotte:omg so crooked

19:16charles cadotte:keep typing this is gold

Eduard M:Im really trying to help you here, Charles. Lets keep it professional

19:17Eduard M:Stay online

19:17charles cadotte:ok

19:17charles cadotte:i really want you to help me here as well

19:21charles cadotte:ill wait what ive gathered so far is you can reject a withdraw at anytime for any reason then the player is required to play through the rejected amount because it shows up in your system as a deposit... is this correct?

19:22Eduard M:No

19:22Eduard M:Looks like the information is not updated, hence me double checking

19:22Eduard M:Then again, please stay online

19:22charles cadotte:i will thanks eduard sorry for my frustrations

Cash out denied

Inbox

xunauth_avatar_red.png

cashier@digitalexchange.eu

10:40 AM (58 minutes ago)

to me

cleardot.gif

Hello hazerdus,

Your recent cash out request 34172390 in the amount of 143 USD has been cancelled and the funds returned to your DigitalExchange account.

For further information regarding your cash out request, please contact Live Support for assistance or email us at cashier@DigitalExchange.eu. You can also give us a call at 1-877-314-4195.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

The Team at DigitalExchange

Anyone deposited with crypto into ACR lately? I made a deposit today, and only after the fact did I realize there is a "41.34 USD charge by the network". I sent $150 in ETH, and was charged $41.34 by the ETH network? I don't think so. I sent $200+ from the exchange to my wallet, and the network fee was 34 cents. How do I end up losing $40 off my deposit? Doesn't make any sense.

So, I played around for a minute, and it looks as though regardless of the amount of the deposit or which crypto I want to use, there is a "41.34 USD charge from the network". Makes no sense at all. When I called, the rep said the fees don't come from ACR, and insisted that any fees come from the blockchain. But the numbers are way, way off, and that definitely doesn't explain why the "41.34" looks like some sort of standard fee, and doesn't move as a percentage of the transaction.

My mistake right, I definitely should have noticed the $40 deposit fee. And we wouldn't be in this spot. It's cool, I get it. Be cooler if you all could explain it, though. I suppose I'm happy to be able to play at all.. damn the man.

I'm really sorry for all the misunderstanding, if you need help or have any questions please let me know, will be a pleasure to assist you.

Anyone have any issues cashing out lately? I requested a cash out on Sunday night/Monday, no problem submitting the request, Tuesday or Wednesday I check the status it says deferred, use live chat to find out of I need to do anything, the rep says it is still just in processing and they will email me if they need anything, Thursday check the status and it says cancelled, check my email cash out has been cancelled because they need documents, I've sent them 2 of the 3 things they asked for but I deposited with a new credit card as well, so okay. A few hours later get a response, documents received go ahead and request cash out again.

Try to cash out again and the screen won't load, leave it until this morning, same screen. Try some basic things, firewall exceptions, disabling anti virus, installed the software on a few different machines, all same thing...never ending loading screen. Contact live chat again tell the guy what's happening and what I tried to do to fix it, he says he'll send me an email detailing some troubleshooting steps, they include checking the anti-virus and firewall and making sure Flash and Java are updated which they were.

I guess I'll have to try calling in the morning. Is anyone having any issues? or dealt with ACR Tech support in the past?

FbWop

Hell I tried to deposit a month ago Noticed my name was missing a letter had them change it and my option of Deposit via cc was on lock down and still is Of course they wont tell me why

Hello let me help you, may I have your nickname by private message please so I can assist you.

Anyone have any issues cashing out lately? I requested a cash out on Sunday night/Monday, no problem submitting the request, Tuesday or Wednesday I check the status it says deferred, use live chat to find out of I need to do anything, the rep says it is still just in processing and they will email me if they need anything, Thursday check the status and it says cancelled, check my email cash out has been cancelled because they need documents, I've sent them 2 of the 3 things they asked for but I deposited with a new credit card as well, so okay. A few hours later get a response, documents received go ahead and request cash out again.

Try to cash out again and the screen won't load, leave it until this morning, same screen. Try some basic things, firewall exceptions, disabling anti virus, installed the software on a few different machines, all same thing...never ending loading screen. Contact live chat again tell the guy what's happening and what I tried to do to fix it, he says he'll send me an email detailing some troubleshooting steps, they include checking the anti-virus and firewall and making sure Flash and Java are updated which they were.

I guess I'll have to try calling in the morning. Is anyone having any issues? or dealt with ACR Tech support in the past?

FbWop

Hello, I'm checking this with the Cash out department. Soon as they send me the response I will let you know here.

FbWop

Hello, they sent me an update, you requested the cashout yesterday and today they sent you the funds, just give some time, you will receive the funds for sure.