Winning Poker Network Cashier, Cashout, Deposit Thread -

ACR Rep    0

What if you want to cash out more than 3k? There has to be an option to cash out more right? If not, then what's the point of playing all these big tournies? So I can get 15 checks if I win. ACR Rep help me out here

Hello, I replied your private message, please be so kind and check your inbox.

ACR REP-

I'm trying to cashout and had a cashout processed to bitcoin last week. Now this time ACR wants a ton of info from me even though I'm trying to cashout to bitcoin. Why do I need to send copies of my CC when they took the money when I deposited without any of my info being sent to them originally. It seems to me that you take it but put obstacles forth when its time to pay out. None of this info was required the first time. What's the deal?

Also, your chat operators take way to long to respond.

ACR Rep    0

ACR REP-

I'm trying to cashout and had a cashout processed to bitcoin last week. Now this time ACR wants a ton of info from me even though I'm trying to cashout to bitcoin. Why do I need to send copies of my CC when they took the money when I deposited without any of my info being sent to them originally. It seems to me that you take it but put obstacles forth when its time to pay out. None of this info was required the first time. What's the deal?

Also, your chat operators take way to long to respond.

I'm really sorry about that. Regarding the documentation, we normally ask for documents because we want to make sure you are the owner of the account. I could try to accelerate the process if you send me your nickname by PM I could check with the Withdrawal department to see which documents you need to send.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/cashing-out-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

ACR Rep    0

Hello guys, we are still experiencing the DDOS attacks, we had canceled all paused tournaments and refunded them according to our T&Cs. Our tech team is working to have the system back to normal. Apologies for the inconveniences and thank you for your patience.

ACR Rep    0

Hello guys, I wanted to ask you some information about what are you experiencing right now on your side, on our side we know some players are not able to log in, or that the application gets stuck. Please, anything abnormal that you see or happens on the application now let me know so I can gather more information and send it to the IT department.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

jordanfrog    3

I am just not able to log in. I was able to log in yesterday around 5-6pm PST and register and play a few tournaments to completion. I was surprised when trying to log in a few minutes ago that the attack was happening again.

It seems odd to have had the attack fixed for a certain period of time, but then have the site still be vulnerable to the same attack only hours later, that isn't a fix at all.

Is there a chance this could be fixed in a few hours so the tournaments of today are still available? Maybe an internal attack to avoid losing money on the overlays in your tournaments every day.

ACR Rep    0

I am just not able to log in. I was able to log in yesterday around 5-6pm PST and register and play a few tournaments to completion. I was surprised when trying to log in a few minutes ago that the attack was happening again.

It seems odd to have had the attack fixed for a certain period of time, but then have the site still be vulnerable to the same attack only hours later, that isn't a fix at all.

Is there a chance this could be fixed in a few hours so the tournaments of today are still available? Maybe an internal attack to avoid losing money on the overlays in your tournaments every day.

Hello, could you please be so kind and try to log in? Some players are able to log in now. Let me know how it goes.

ACR Rep    0

I was just able to log in finally/ Will the tournaments still on the schedule for today that haven't yet started continue as normal?

The login issue had been solved, I would recommend you to give some time before you register in any tournaments we are making sure that everything is fine. We are stick to the tournament schedule, however, our tournaments department could do some changes during the hours, but is not 100% confirmed. I would recommend checking the schedule on our website so you can make sure which tournaments are going to play.

jordanfrog    3

I see the $80k at 2:15 pst is mow removed, I fee like ACR is just making it so the bigger guarantee tournaments are being removed from the schedule to avoid paying out big overlays. I don't see why it was cancelled. Even if it had less than 30 players when it was about to start, that would only be due to the fact that you players weren't able to log in, and your staff puts out zero easily accessible updates on when it was available. Something seems very FISHY!

ACR Rep    0

I see the $80k at 2:15 pst is mow removed, I fee like ACR is just making it so the bigger guarantee tournaments are being removed from the schedule to avoid paying out big overlays. I don't see why it was cancelled. Even if it had less than 30 players when it was about to start, that would only be due to the fact that you players weren't able to log in, and your staff puts out zero easily accessible updates on when it was available. Something seems very FISHY!

I checked this with the tournaments department, what happened was that they were canceling each tournament that was getting affected, and some of those tournaments were on the same server so we didn't want those tournaments could get affected too.

I checked this with the tournaments department, what happened was that they were canceling each tournament that was getting affected, and some of those tournaments were on the same server so we didn't want those tournaments could get affected too.

Reading this lie just hurts my brain ... so cringe

badmike    0

tryed to cash out a small $550 blackchip they kept stalling and then closed it and said that 5 months ago they could not pick up a western union for $50 and said i could call western union i did and it was picked up ....every night tournaments are getting canceled somthing is going on they lost alot of money as of late for me im done they can goto hell

badmike    0

your a piece of shit and you will always will be people are getting wind to what your doing and your going down and your should people are not dum maybe at first but you can only screw players for so long you piece of shit

ACR Rep    0

tryed to cash out a small $550 blackchip they kept stalling and then closed it and said that 5 months ago they could not pick up a western union for $50 and said i could call western union i did and it was picked up ....every night tournaments are getting canceled somthing is going on they lost alot of money as of late for me im done they can goto hell

May I have your nickname please so I can check your deposit with the Deposit department.

ACR Rep    0

Important: Due to DDoS attacks, we have suspended some of our regular scheduled events to avoid players from having to go through issues. However, we have prepared the new on demands schedule for the On Demand- In Demand promo.

I am hearing word that ACR hasn't paid affiliates for March, this is a really bad sign. If I had any significant amount on any WPN site, I would be getting it off ASAP any way possible. All signs are pointing to them being completely cash broke ...

Shrubbery    0

Anyone cashout bitcoin lately? I heard someone had a problem. Hopefully it was just him because that’s how I cashout. Please please please don’t be affected as I’m taking off all my money. I can cashout up to 40k via bitcoin

Anyone cashout bitcoin lately? I heard someone had a problem. Hopefully it was just him because that’s how I cashout. Please please please don’t be affected as I’m taking off all my money. I can cashout up to 40k via bitcoin

They have been denying my withdrawal for 3 days now ... so GL sir

Shrubbery    0

Michael B. at 11:47, May 4:

We were experiencing DDOS attacks, yesterday. Due to that situation your payout request was cancelled.

Luls ...

Jesus man.

I’m reading on 2p2 and most have been receiving their payouts so that’s good

Shrubbery    0

Requested BTC payouts on Thurs./True Poker and Friday/BCP. Received on Sunday.

Addicted rec player so back to playing on Merge since these DDOS attacks started cpl weeks ago.

I know you play for fun but I think it’s time you start calling yourself a poker player instead of a “rec” player. You deserve it