advertisement_alt
s1nnr

Official OT Pocketfives Open at Borgata Thread

So am I just booking the room on the Borgota website for 459 or whatever it was and they apply the discount with proof of the tourney receipt?

You should tell them upon reserving that you want the $119/night poker rate (or the rate for the PocketFives Open tournament - not sure what they're used to hearing). Then you'll just have to present your receipt for the tourney upon check out

Chris Cornell...

Mr Blonde

I haven't looked like that n a long time WAR. Its more of a Ron Jeremy meets Danny DeVito look now. But I have no idea if that makes me more attractive to you or not so...im ducking you the whole time im in AC

J/k we'll hang out.

call me.

Im lonely

I'll sing blackhole sun

I'm guessing permas only seen the inside of a double wide and never a mansion.

Never seen the inside of either.

I live in a house and only lived in a apt. as a dult for less then 6 months.

Difference is i can rent a house a for under a G and you can't rent a broomcloset for under a G.

I haven't looked like that n a long time WAR. Its more of a Ron Jeremy meets Danny DeVito look now. But I have no idea if that makes me more attractive to you or not so...im ducking you the whole time im in AC

J/k we'll hang out.

call me.

Im lonely

I'll sing blackhole sun

I'm up for adoption after parent thing :)