advertisement_alt
double_kyan

donkwoods twice baked questions got me curious about japan

lol japrap

+1,000,000,000 its the most hideous shit I've ever heard and I cringe whenever I hear it. There is also vatos locos rap too which is just as bad. Its fkn hilarious seeing dudes with the wife beaters, shaved heads, khaki shorts and the socks pulled all the way up. Its like, who the fuck are you kidding man?

But in Okinawa, I must say we do.............TUN UP!!!! turnup is for bitches :D

10421641_743993112305926_5380931508117191733_n.jpg?oh=74e28899fdbf09e2273b620bf6ca159b&oe=544545D9&__gda__=1413820165_141fbf27e4d0bbad87246bf41a81e95b

from OTs own ree drummond (ok, she's not here but her brother is an OTer).

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.

Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. Rub them with the canola oil and bake for 1 hour, making sure they're sufficiently cooked through.

Slice the butter into pats. Place in a large mixing bowl and add the bacon bits and sour cream. Remove the potatoes from the oven. Lower the heat to 350 degrees F.

With a sharp knife, cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scrape out the insides into the mixing bowl, being careful not to tear the shell. Leave a small rim of potato intact for support. Lay the hollowed out potato shells on a baking sheet.

Smash the potatoes into the butter, bacon and sour cream. Add the cheese, milk, seasoned salt, green onions and black pepper to taste and mix together well. (IMPORTANT: If you plan to freeze the twice-baked potatoes, do NOT add the green onions.)

Fill the potato shells with the filling. I like to fill the shells so they look abundant and heaping. Top each potato with a little more grated cheese and pop 'em in the oven until the potato is warmed through, 15 to 20 minutes.