advertisement_alt
kmc28

*** Official Survivor: San Juan Del Sur (Blood vs. Water 2) Thread ***

I should have had the foresight to do this earlier, but I've been really busy the past week or so and forgot.

I ran an eviction order contest for the Big Brother thread this season. We did it for money ($50 buy-in), but I'll be more than willing to run it for fun for this season of Survivor if people are interested, or a little bit of cash. It's up to you guys. We I wouldn't be comfortable doing more than like $20 for it with all the spoilers out there.

Here's the spreadsheet from this season of Big Brother:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qiJ_mD4M-POLvocCuKrFDvHTB4vtx8RkT2lxEy9ikh8/edit#gid=0

If we do it, I'm going to use the correctness multiplier bonus as seen on the "Future Testing" tab, just fyi. Check the "Perfect Score" tab to see how the scoring is done (it's just Predicted Eviction Position * Actual Eviction Position, then for the correctness multiplier we'd multiply that score by 1.25 to 2 depending on how many spots away you are on the prediction for the cast member -- 3 away = 1.25x, 2 = 1.5x, 1 = 1.75x, on the dot = 2x).

Let me know if you want in & for how much.

I'm annoyed after Episode 1.

If they keep this shit up with the "tug on the heartstrings" questions, it's going to be a long season. They're trying too hard to build the blood vs. water drama right away, between Probst's questions and the sappy-ass music in the background. They need to let any blood vs. water drama happen organically and not force feed it to us. That's what made the mother/daughter thing so emotional last year; it was a genuine moment.

I thought there were more "normal" type people in this season, but maybe we just haven't seen the crazy yet. Pretty sure Baylor's mother is going to have some kind of breakdown before too long. Not really a fan of Nadyia or Natalie, and it could have been editing, but how many times was she going to call the gay guy a girl? Glad to see her go. Rocker won't last, neither will the former MSU player. It'd be nice if his gf stuck around for while though. Not a big fan of the Louisiana boys.

I should have had the foresight to do this earlier, but I've been really busy the past week or so and forgot.

I ran an eviction order contest for the Big Brother thread this season. We did it for money ($50 buy-in), but I'll be more than willing to run it for fun for this season of Survivor if people are interested, or a little bit of cash. It's up to you guys. We I wouldn't be comfortable doing more than like $20 for it with all the spoilers out there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qiJ_mD4M-POLvocCuKrFDvHTB4vtx8RkT2lxEy9ikh8/edit#gid=0

If we do it, I'm going to use the correctness multiplier bonus as seen on the "Future Testing" tab, just fyi. Check the "Perfect Score" tab to see how the scoring is done (it's just Predicted Eviction Position * Actual Eviction Position, then for the correctness multiplier we'd multiply that score by 1.25 to 2 depending on how many spots away you are on the prediction for the cast member -- 3 away = 1.25x, 2 = 1.5x, 1 = 1.75x, on the dot = 2x).

Bumping this ^^^

lists would be due next wednesday before show starts

Didn't really want to put this in the BB16 thread since the season was over, so here we are...

It came out today that Evel Dick left BB13 because they found out through his blood tests for the show that he was HIV positive, and they told him in the diary room a few days after moving into the house. He's on this season of Couples Therapy, and the next couple episodes will be discussing it and how his life has changed because of it.

http://www.people.com/article/big-brother-winner-dick-donato-hiv-positive

Bumping this ^^^

lists would be due next wednesday before show starts

Didn't really want to put this in the BB16 thread since the season was over, so here we are...

It came out today that Evel Dick left BB13 because they found out through his blood tests for the show that he was HIV positive, and they told him in the diary room a few days after moving into the house. He's on this season of Couples Therapy, and the next couple episodes will be discussing it and how his life has changed because of it.

http://www.people.com/article/big-brother-winner-dick-donato-hiv-positive

We should do a draft also, I usually don't like the list thing as much

it was 1 post. you'll live.

Orly_owl.jpg

lol @ Baylor's mom not just knocking her off right away when she got a little hurt.

lol @ Val claiming to have 2 idols

lol @ the guy not knowing which gay guy was on his team

not lol @ Julie. She sounded a lot more intelligent I ever thought she would/could be based on her looks and the fact that she is dating John Rocker.

lol @ Baylor's mom not just knocking her off right away when she got a little hurt.

lol @ Val claiming to have 2 idols

lol @ the guy not knowing which gay guy was on his team

not lol @ Julie. She sounded a lot more intelligent I ever thought she would/could be based on her looks and the fact that she is dating John Rocker.

Man Fuck Baylor glad that little cocksucking bitch is gone what a waste of space.

The queers getting confused was so awesome loved that.

Julie has a ton of plastic done to her wonder how much John paid for.