***Official OT MMCC/Global Warming Thread***

sorry you haven't updated your talking points since 2014, Rich. the global warming hiatus thing is stale now. you'll need to replace it.

Sorry but just because you don't like the results doesn't give someone the right to alter the temp record. I know asking a guy to walk outside and look at a thermometer then write down the temp at random times is unreliable,but changing the data doesn't make it true

Guest Hank H1LL   

Guest Hank H1LL

it's just funny people are still global-warming-hiatus-ing after the warmest year on record. now how does that work exactly? sorry you don't understand statistics. not sure they taught that back in the 50s.

norcaljeff    2

he didn't even respond to anything my comment had to do with.

i even just said, i wasn't sure we were handling it right policy wise.

if the models you used were always wrong, would you question your models? and if they were always wrong, do you think it's smart to make policy decisions that cost billuions of dollars based on those wrong models? that's all I'm saying

edit: hank, how was it warmest ever with china polluting so much? they need to step it up

Guest Hank H1LL   

Guest Hank H1LL
That's why I'm laughing at you. You don't even understand how Rediculous that statement is

Lol. you know nothing of temperature records.

edit: hank, how was it warmest ever with china polluting so much? they need to step it up

huhn?

it's just funny people are still global-warming-hiatus-ing after the warmest year on record. now how does that work exactly? sorry you don't understand statistics. not sure they taught that back in the 50s.

Lol it's not the warmest year on record. Statistics I understand and errors in measurements 10x better than you. You have an unreliable data base going back to 1880 and your going to tell my the temp was greater by less than the margin of error for all the other years. Lol

Now if you do a little research and compare the satellite records you will see that 2015 wasn't the warmest during that satellite measurement period

You have to have a consistent method if measurement or else your talking out you rear

Guest Hank H1LL   

Guest Hank H1LL
you said china's pollution was helping with mmcc. try and keep up

oh, that! it's weird. it turns out pollution isn't a single thing. it's a bunch of things together and they all have different effects on the atmosphere. it's cutting edge stuff.

Guest Hank H1LL   

Guest Hank H1LL
Lol it's not the warmest year on record. Statistics I understand and errors in measurements 10x better than you. You have an unreliable data base going back to 1880 and your going to tell my the temp was greater by less than the margin of error for all the other years. Lol

Now if you do a little research and compare the satellite records you will see that 2015 wasn't the warmest during that satellite measurement period

You have to have a consistent method if measurement or else your talking out you rear

Lol. good god you know nothing.

norcaljeff    2

oh, that! it's weird. it turns out pollution isn't a single thing. it's a bunch of things together and they all have different effects on the atmosphere. it's cutting edge stuff.

I'll take the seas rushing in at 3 milimeters a year over not being able to breathre. I can always take one tiny shuffle step back from the ocean

Guest Hank H1LL   

Guest Hank H1LL

Richard, do you think after you're gone and people look back on your legacy, that you'll almost overshadow Galileo? do you regret this or is it something you can live with?

Guest Hank H1LL   

Guest Hank H1LL
I'll take the seas rushing in at 3 milimeters a year over not being able to breathre. I can always take one tiny shuffle step back from the ocean

take your hippy bullshit to the man made pollution thread.

Richard, do you think after you're gone and people look back on your legacy, that you'll almost overshadow Galileo? do you regret this or is it something you can live with?

Richard Hurtz will be the new Galileo

norcaljeff    2

Lol

tbf, if the oceans suddenly rise 20 feet it will be bad!

I like how hank just brought up galileo. what was the consensus back then? otr the consensus about eugenics? or the consensus back when most people believed in religion? oh, wait, that's now too.

Guest Hank H1LL   

Guest Hank H1LL
tbf, if the oceans suddenly rise 20 feet it will be bad!

I like how hank just brought up galileo. what was the consensus back then? otr the consensus about eugenics? or the consensus back when most people believed in religion? oh, wait, that's now too.

lol I didn't bring up Galileo. you really don't read other people's posts, do you? and that's an LOL definition of consensus but I'm sure it FEELS good. good for you.

norcaljeff    2

lol I didn't bring up Galileo. you really don't read other people's posts, do you? and that's an LOL definition of consensus but I'm sure it FEELS good. good for you.

..... edit: we can change "bring up" to "mention" if it helps. didn't mean that u were first

oh, consensus doesn't mean consensus?

Guest Hank H1LL   

Guest Hank H1LL

Richard compared deniers being marginalized to Galileo in the 17th century. it was like a page ago. Lol

Lol

Guest Hank H1LL   

Guest Hank H1LL
Guess we can file old consensus with margin of error, right in the dust bin of history

if you really believe that then I take back that I was joking. you know nothing, Jon Snow.

Guest Hank H1LL   

Guest Hank H1LL

even if eugenics and random people being religious were scientific consensuses comparable to MMCC, and they're totally not, that wouldn't say anything about the validity of the MMCC consensus. that's poopy logic. it just says that science isn't right 100.0% of the time and no one ever denied that. okay. not getting sucked into this one for real this time.