AJyowler

Carbon OPS competition

OK boys and girls, looks like there is another competition in 8 days.. Thinking of running another competition just wanted to see if there was any interest. If interested please vote if you want to pay 50 or 75 for the competition and/or count rebuys up to 11r and freezouts up to 33, or rebuys up to 22r and freezouts up to 60.

really feel like points would be easier since pocket 5s would set up the page. And it would buffer the one good score/vs the overall performance. (thoughts?)

that being said Id probably be in if it goes up to 60s (and id think 50 a head is fine)

really feel like points would be easier since pocket 5s would set up the page. And it would buffer the one good score/vs the overall performance. (thoughts?)

that being said Id probably be in if it goes up to 60s (and id think 50 a head is fine)

they set up a page last time with total cashes, but if more people vote for points then total cashes I'm ok with it.. I still think one big score is gonna take it either way.. also first person to vote for 50 instead of 75 so let me know people.. grate on your run last night was thinking we would be going heads up ;)

Anyone want to start a comp for the micro tournaments?

I used to run a 3 level comp but my job sux now. No time to do it actually, but maybe add a comp for micro players and run it at the same time. Totally up to Yayo aka. AJ Yayo! Who's also really UncleDrew. Who's a MVP!!!!

Anyone want to start a comp for the micro tournaments?

No offense but too much on a plate to want to run it/organize it.. You could start a new thread and once you get names I could run spreadsheet or spread word to wacky for you (can also hold funds) but no desire to run it myself.. updated votes 4 for 75$, 2 for 50$, 3 for points, 2 for total cashes.. get your votes in if you haven't already

they set up a page last time with total cashes, but if more people vote for points then total cashes I'm ok with it.. I still think one big score is gonna take it either way.. also first person to vote for 50 instead of 75 so let me know people.. grate on your run last night was thinking we would be going heads up ;)

yeah took 10th a month or two ago, so at least i broke that curse, though, 3 hands at FT is kinda lame. HU woulda been a lot cooler.. also, lol@first for 50 (BR nit). This is gonna be the 60s and down?

yeah took 10th a month or two ago, so at least i broke that curse, though, 3 hands at FT is kinda lame. HU woulda been a lot cooler.. also, lol@first for 50 (BR nit). This is gonna be the 60s and down?

yes sir 60s and down, up to 22 for the rebuys.. I'm a nit too but not gonna be that many ppl 75 gives us a nice little incentive