advertisement_alt
DiamondDixie

Winning Network O.S.S. Competition - Dec. 5 - Dec. 14

This competition is now officially cancelled.

I will get everyone's money back to them within the next two to three days. One or two people paid for several different people so I have to figure all that out. I have a real life job and work my ass off about 10 hours a day, play poker and have a life. I also want to be sure everyone is paid back correctly so it may take me a day or three so just fucking chill.

I've ran several of these comps, done numerous trades, sold action etc. no one has any worries about getting their money back but don't fucking demand that I do it right now. This shit isn't my fault! I don't get shit for running these comps. I do it because they are usually fun and add some fun competition to our play. They're a pain in the ass to run, especially when people unnecessarily decide to be assholes.

Everyone will be repaid by end of day Saturday, if you have a problem with that sorry but that's the best I can promise at this time. I'll try to do it faster but I can't promise.

I can ONLY refund on the site the money was sent on. If someone sent for you on one site and you play on another you'll need to work it out with them. I'm refunded to who sent it.

I will get everyone's money back to them within the next two to three days. One or two people paid for several different people so I have to figure all that out. I have a real life job and work my ass off about 10 hours a day, play poker and have a life. I also want to be sure everyone is paid back correctly so it may take me a day or three so just fucking chill.

I've ran several of these comps, done numerous trades, sold action etc. no one has any worries about getting their money back but don't fucking demand that I do it right now. This shit isn't my fault! I don't get shit for running these comps. I do it because they are usually fun and add some fun competition to our play. They're a pain in the ass to run, especially when people unnecessarily decide to be assholes.

Everyone will be repaid by end of day Saturday, if you have a problem with that sorry but that's the best I can promise at this time. I'll try to do it faster but I can't promise.

I can ONLY refund on the site the money was sent on. If someone sent for you on one site and you play on another you'll need to work it out with them. I'm refunded to who sent it.

HAF

I feel your pain lol.. Hang in there dixie ;)

It baffles me how people can be such insufferable a-holes when you are doing us all a favor. Like you us something... smh. Thanks so much for putting this together, I know it must be tons of work. I will definitely be interested in the next competition.