advertisement_alt

*** Official Party Poker/Borgata GSSS II Micro Comp ***

20 dollar entry.

Can pay on Paypal.

ALL events UNDER 50 dollars are included. The combined amount of cash from your top 5 scores will count. Only Screen names which are listed in your pocketfives profile are eligible.

The total of One Buyin + One rebuy + One addon would have to be 49.99 or under for it to count.

If we get 10 we will pay 2 spots.

If we get 13 we will pay 3 spots.

Express interest in this thread and PM me for shipping info.

Pocketfives does not endorse this and has no liability in this contest. All participants enter at their own risk.

Side betting and shit talking is highly encouraged.

jp1979    0

Id like to be in, but paypal is making me pull teeth to sign up. I never had paypal before, they are telling me two to three days to do the start up process. Tried everything to link instantly, not happening. I had to dismiss online bank support, I'm going to my main branch tomorrow to see if I can get a user Id and password...hopefully I will have this resolved in time. :( link this link that shatter a mouse :)

Id like to be in, but paypal is making me pull teeth to sign up. I never had paypal before, they are telling me two to three days to do the start up process. Tried everything to link instantly, not happening. I had to dismiss online bank support, I'm going to my main branch tomorrow to see if I can get a user Id and password...hopefully I will have this resolved in time. :( link this link that shatter a mouse :)

Well you can enter if you can get the payment to me before Event 1 starts, or get someone else to pay for you and you pay them back. Not sure going to the bank can speed up the process but good luck bud.

jp1979    0

It says you can confirm your bank info instantly instead of waiting for the 1-2 days for the small deposit's they send to go through. But I don't have my bank account linked to my main branch online witch gives you the user Id and password you need for it to go through right away. Hopefully I will have this squared away in time...If I don't maybe you or someone kind enough will be able to spot me until I get this working. I'd hate to have to pretend crush from the sidelines.

Redhotmomma    0

Hey, I have a question, how will the system recognize that we have spent more than $49.99 on a rebuy? There have been rare occasions when I have rebought that extra time or two. For example, you're in the $1500 on WSOP and you're aces get cracked twice early. I don't think the P5 sytem differentiates what you spent. Does it really matter if we go over? As long as the tourney is under $50. BTW...I hate to rebuy. So, it shouldn't be a problem..just saying.

money4bacon    0

RHM, i think what Rich meant was that as long as 1 entry + 1 Rebuy + 1 Addon is 49.99 or less, the tournament itself counts in the rankings. If you rebuy 3 or 4 times, I think the tournament will still count. That was my understanding but well see if he clarifies that .

Hey, I have a question, how will the system recognize that we have spent more than $49.99 on a rebuy? There have been rare occasions when I have rebought that extra time or two. For example, you're in the $1500 on WSOP and you're aces get cracked twice early. I don't think the P5 sytem differentiates what you spent. Does it really matter if we go over? As long as the tourney is under $50. BTW...I hate to rebuy. So, it shouldn't be a problem..just saying.

It is assumed 1 buyin, 1 rebuy and 1 addon. If you want to keep on rebuying just so you can win our $20, then GL!

Any sidebets? My money's going on Dewman! I am so out of practice with MTT's, and although I have plenty of tickets and am planning on playing almost all of the micro events, I am not confident I will have a shot at winning this.

However... I WILL do my best to try to play all non-NLH events, which I have won before... so LOOK OUT!

You know, this might have been a lot easier to just have me hold the money, since I am just gonna end up with it all anyway.

And the trash talkin' has begun!

There are obviously some ringers in this competition, but good luck to all in navigating the minefield of microstakers. It is a LOT harder to go deep when bad players are willing to take turns sucking out on you.

RHM, i think what Rich meant was that as long as 1 entry + 1 Rebuy + 1 Addon is 49.99 or less, the tournament itself counts in the rankings. If you rebuy 3 or 4 times, I think the tournament will still count. That was my understanding but well see if he clarifies that .

This is correct. Fire as many bullets as you want. No worries.

Updated Interest List (Bold indicates paid)

Nice little prizepool we got brewing here. Lets get some more.

DLO

RHM

Wacko

Seedload

newagedp

briangrim

dewman

phatchoy

Redsoxnets

Exiledlegend

mmmmwawa

Drama