advertisement_alt
unlukyduck82

Due to injury I'm going for it!!

Ok so a little about me. I've been a machine operator for the last 9 years. Started off on midnights and on my nights off in 07 played freerolls on pokerstars. Won a freeroll and they gave me $5. Up until that day I didn't know you could play for real money. Started playing a lot after that. Broke even/lost a little for quite some time. Then I got better and started turning a profit. Black Friday happened and I started playing on Carbon. Been working full time and grinding on the weekends for a while now making decent side money. Saturday I hurt my back pretty bad and can barely walk. Went to the ER and they said I have spina bifida occulta. Looks like I might be off work for at least the next two months. Gonna grind full time and see if I am able to make it. My goals are to make 5k a month and to finally hit a 5 figure score lol. I know it's long and not in paragraph form but I'm pretty excited about this opportunity. Good luck to all of the grinders out there!!