advertisement_alt
Dan

PocketFives' Software Blowout is Happening Now

PocketFives is giving you the chance to take your poker game to the next level with some of the top pieces of software out there. And the best part is that it's free to you!

All you need to do is sign up for one of the sites below, deposit $30, and play a little* to get TWO free pieces of software! You can choose from Hold'em Manager 2 Pro (regularly $99.99), SitNGo Wizard (regularly $99), and NoteCaddy for Hold'em or Omaha (regularly $74.77).

You have until the end of the day on February 28 to sign up for the sites below through these links or the links on PocketFives:

You can get one piece of free software by signing up for Betfair. If you live in the EU (not UK), you can get one free piece of software by signing up for Winamax.

E-mail support@pocketfives.com to claim your software. Good luck at the tables!

* 888 Poker: 30 Status Points

PKR: 1,000 PKR Points

Betfair: 100 Status Points

PartyPoker: 10 Party Points

Winamax: 15 Miles

Hi, I just created one account on pkr...

where can I check if this account is affiliated to P5s ?

and may I do the deposit with that code of 200% bonus? 200pkr?

Please don't enter any bonus codes that aren't already filled in (like on Betfair), as you may override your account being set up through PocketFives' links. If a bonus code is already pre-filled in for you, just leave it. Please e-mail support@pocketfives.com to see if you're tracked. Thank you!

How can we tell when we're actually done with accumulating points? Do we need like 1000 points on PKR? Because we start out with 1000, so does it mean we need 2k total?

I've played a session and I've had 1k PKR points, at the end of session I still had the same amount.

Yeah, you need to generate 1,000 more PKR Points than you started with!

hello i'm about to join the the 888poker to get the free softwares do i need to insert any code on the deposit of 30$? if no its just to deposit and make the 30 points and then email to support@pocketfives.com and i get the softwares? regards

No bonus code needed for 888. Just sign up through this link - http://www.pocketfives.com/visit/888 - deposit at least $30, and generate at least 30 Status Points. Then, e-mail support@pocketfives.com with your user name!

I'm having problems installing the Partypoker software for this deal. It constantly crashes :( I will keep persevering just letting you know of the issue.

Thanks. PartyPoker support should be able to help with any issues you're having. Just let them know you want to be tracked to PocketFives.

Hiya, I saw your email on 19th Feb and it said

"You have until the end of the day on February 28 to sign up for the sites below through these links or the links on PocketFives"

but it didn't state any deadline for earning the required number of Status/Poker/Party Points/Miles. I've been mega-busy this past week so I decided I'd leave it until today to sign up and make my deposit, then earn the points over the following few days since I don't have a lot of work on for these next few days... but now I've seen from the post above that I'd also have to earn the points before midnight tonight. I wouldn't be able to do that at the stakes I'd want to play (I'm only a beginner). I'm not in any rush to deposit on a site (like I say, just a beginner), was only gonna do it right now cos of your promotion, so I guess I'll wait until the NEXT time you do this promotion! Next time you run this awesome promotion, could your email please say something like

"You have until the end of the day on February 28 to sign up for one of the sites below, make a deposit of at least $30 and earn the required number of points, through these links or the links on PocketFives,"

so that first-timers like me don't get the wrong idea and end up missing the boat? That'd be much appreciated! :)

Hiya, I saw your email on 19th Feb and it said

"You have until the end of the day on February 28 to sign up for the sites below through these links or the links on PocketFives"

but it didn't state any deadline for earning the required number of Status/Poker/Party Points/Miles. I've been mega-busy this past week so I decided I'd leave it until today to sign up and make my deposit, then earn the points over the following few days since I don't have a lot of work on for these next few days... but now I've seen from the post above that I'd also have to earn the points before midnight tonight. I wouldn't be able to do that at the stakes I'd want to play (I'm only a beginner). I'm not in any rush to deposit on a site (like I say, just a beginner), was only gonna do it right now cos of your promotion, so I guess I'll wait until the NEXT time you do this promotion! Next time you run this awesome promotion, could your email please say something like

"You have until the end of the day on February 28 to sign up for one of the sites below, make a deposit of at least $30 and earn the required number of points, through these links or the links on PocketFives,"

so that first-timers like me don't get the wrong idea and end up missing the boat? That'd be much appreciated! :)

Why don't you send me an email at support@pocketfives.com and we can figure something out?