advertisement_alt
cage

Poker and violence.

Playing at my local pub £10 sitngo and got into a fight with a pair of twins, it was about a dispute over how much equity I had in a hand - I have QsJs on a Ks 8s 6d board and 20 bbs,which in this game at the 400/800 level is a big stack, one of these twins has a stack which I marginally cover and he is sitting to my immediate right, I am UTG, he is BB, anyway I know for a fact this player is a total fucking maniac and his range here when he donk shoves, which he does, is basically atc, so of course I call, his Q8o holds and afterwards as he's taking most of my chips, he goes, " nice call ", I say, well, yes, it is a good call since I am a favourite against his shitty range of atc, he replies that I have 33% and I say, no, I have close to 50% even if I know for a fact that he is holding an 8, anyway the debate becomes heated quite rapidly and his twin brother comes along and breaks a bottle of beer over the back of my head, I get up and put him on the floor and then the original villain pulls a blade from his jacket, I disarm him and put him on the floor, I then get apprehended by the doormen, big fuckers too, as I attempt to leave the pub, so I turn back and run through the bar, heading for the beer garden at the back but lo and behold tweedle dumb and tweedle fuckwit bar my way, anyway I dash past those cunts and vault the beer garden fence, landing upon a middle aged lady and her tatooed simian which is where the story gets really ugly and ends up with me spending the rest of the evening in A&E. Poker eh?

Didn't beat anyone up, just put the fuckers on the floor without hurting them, it's a rudimentary Judo move that can floor anybody regardless of size and it was not the old lady, who was actually a rough but acceptable MILF, who did me, it was her ape, who only managed to get some punches in because I sprained my ankle when I landed, otherwise, you guessed it, the fucker would have been on the floor.

Didn't beat anyone up, just put the fuckers on the floor without hurting them, it's a rudimentary Judo move that can floor anybody regardless of size and it was not the old lady, who was actually a rough but acceptable MILF, who did me, it was her ape, who only managed to get some punches in because I sprained my ankle when I landed, otherwise, you guessed it, the fucker would have been on the floor.

wug judo move? ippon?

Lmao briiliant story...poker van damme at his best! Defo had to be in glasgow...

not in glasgow i would of heard through glasgows greatest live cash grinder the great deanky plus would of prob benn one of the young team that bottled him YTEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM