advertisement_alt
Macho2701

Questions,Concerns and suggestions for ACR Rep

Effective immediately you will no longer login to your Americas Cardroom account using the “login name” but instead with the “email address” that’s associated with the account.

Protecting your account, your privacy, and your personal information is our No. 1 priority here at Americas Cardroom and we appreciate your assistance in upgrading the security of your account.

Should you have any questions about the change or any issues logging into your account, don’t hesitate to contact our support team via Live Chat.

ACR Rep, pretty funny think just happened today and id love your opinion. I am MrcashisBACK if youd like to look into it.

I was 4 tabling sngs and everything was just fine and i then registered ID 4489435 $10 Hyper Turbo 6-Max and the table just never poppedup. I was playing the other 4 with no delays or disconnections and then when i went to see when the 6max was gonna start i noticed IT ENDED! I did not play a single hand.

I emailed you guys and then i got an email telling me that there were no problems with any of the other players on the table in that game so it had to of been MY problem.

I find that pretty funny cuz everything else was working, it just didnt popup. This happened before for JP sngs from others and they gotten refunds, but im being told im shit outta luck for this. I played over 10 thousand games in a year and i cant even get a 10.55 refund? Why in the world would i sitout a full sng and let myself lose money? Thats what support is implying i did in a way

Hello my friend,

Since you have gone public with this, we are going to give you the $10.55 back. I realize you had to spend your quality time with our customer service department, but since indeed you decided to post about it in a public forum, we will dig deep in our pockets and scrape up some nickels and find a way to refund your money. Thank you for going through the proper protocol in this matter.

Fixed. Keep it real ACR rep. Keep it real.

Hello my friend,

As a token of appreciation since you have been a very loyal customer we have refunded the $10.55 as 1 time courtesy.

Regards

Lol you've been so loyal they will reimburse you for their fuck up once out of courtesy. But next time they fuck up you're SOL. WP ACR WP

Thanks for the help, i wont lie though it is worrisome because your support staff seems to think tht its my end. If it was iwouldnt of asked but 3 other tables were going smooth, and im not the only one who had"tables not popup" before

--

I just hope it doesnt happen again

Hello my friend,

As a token of appreciation since you have been a very loyal customer we have refunded the $10.55 as 1 time courtesy.

Regards

BB and SB eliminations during tournaments are forcing bb and sb skips of players still in, never uses dead button, players getting skipped religiously Ex. Im UTG and fold and the player in the BB ends up getting eliminated, BB skips me and puts me in the SB even though proper rules are dead sb and im bb, then next hand dead btn and im sb! #101

Another software problem that needs to be changed immediately is this situation:

--the blinds are 200 400, the bigblind has 150 chips and forced allin, it folds around to the just you sitting in the SB. The software asks you to complete the bet for 200 more chips and then of course you get the rebate, however what SHOULD happen is the cards just flipout because you are in for 200 chips allready when the bb only has 150 chips and forced in.

I have seen multiple times, the SB FOLDING, due to timing out, not noticing/whatever reason and its a joke because thats not a legal poker move to make . Its really not fair sometimes around bubbles

BB and SB eliminations during tournaments are forcing bb and sb skips of players still in, never uses dead button, players getting skipped religiously Ex. Im UTG and fold and the player in the BB ends up getting eliminated, BB skips me and puts me in the SB even though proper rules are dead sb and im bb, then next hand dead btn and im sb! #101

We are going to look into it.

Thanks

Another software problem that needs to be changed immediately is this situation:

--the blinds are 200 400, the bigblind has 150 chips and forced allin, it folds around to the just you sitting in the SB. The software asks you to complete the bet for 200 more chips and then of course you get the rebate, however what SHOULD happen is the cards just flipout because you are in for 200 chips allready when the bb only has 150 chips and forced in.

I have seen multiple times, the SB FOLDING, due to timing out, not noticing/whatever reason and its a joke because thats not a legal poker move to make . Its really not fair sometimes around bubbles

Thank you, this situation has been reported, we are working to have it fixed asap.

Have a good day

Jun 23rd, 2015 (6/23/2015 11:47am) in reply to CharlieMiwa

Yes agree chat fonts need to be change sometimes is hard to read specially when multi tabling.. We have several similar stuuf that are on cue for development. They will be address but it will take a few months, if you guys have more things that you will like to be change for better let us know and we will submitted them.

Thats not true! Bovada and numerous sites operate their tournaments with the right rules and standards! I'm telling you that you are behind in this thinking and are hurting your reputation because its truly unfair to say the least to the players in the tournament! I'm even more surprised players aren't coming forward on this matter almost everyday?

I have been told by the tournaments departments that this only applies for Live tournaments and not for online

Thats not true! Bovada and numerous sites operate their tournaments with the right rules and standards! I'm telling you that you are behind in this thinking and are hurting your reputation because its truly unfair to say the least to the players in the tournament! I'm even more surprised players aren't coming forward on this matter almost everyday?

There are many reputable sites that use the same rule as us.

We scheduled a maintenance downtime since we have big updates on the Mac Software and the regular software. This maintenance time started at 4:00am ET, we will let you know once is up and running. We posted this information on the main forums, Facebook and Twitter also.

Regards