advertisement_alt
Macho2701

Questions,Concerns and suggestions for ACR Rep

you're a special kind of asshole aren't you?

trying to put people down for using all available resources to try and improve

or maybe you're just mad because of the way i initially replied to you

whatever bro, do you i guess

No, I just think it's pointless to ask a question about Sharkscope in the ACR rep thread. Let's save this thread for things that actually matter, like trolling one another.

Both newbie tournaments I'm in have busted players still showing as active. There are 18 players left in one and the payouts show 20, 22 left in the other and it shows 31. You click on the players name in the lobby and nothing happens because they have busted. Same thing happened the other day.

Anyone notice this problem?

Both newbie tournaments I'm in have busted players still showing as active. There are 18 players left in one and the payouts show 20, 22 left in the other and it shows 31. You click on the players name in the lobby and nothing happens because they have busted. Same thing happened the other day.

Is this because they are reentry tournies and they can still reenter?

Hey buddy, do you have the TID by any chance? Or the time you were playing on them so I can further review the inf

can you explain how you have "technical difficulties" and have to cancel only the 40k? the 50k that started at the exact same time with the exact same structure is running fine. Seems a little convenient 2 hours in only that tournament is cancelled. I'm guessing someone figured it would be a big overlay & came up with a clever excuse...why exactly would you have technical difficulties with just THAT tournament?

can you explain how you have "technical difficulties" and have to cancel only the 40k? the 50k that started at the exact same time with the exact same structure is running fine. Seems a little convenient 2 hours in only that tournament is cancelled. I'm guessing someone figured it would be a big overlay & came up with a clever excuse...why exactly would you have technical difficulties with just THAT tournament?

For some tech issues the tourney had an incorrect payout scale paying top 99 players, as it is not fair we had to cancel & refund

What's funny to me is... why they cancelled the 4k PLO OSS event yesterday & said it would be re scheduled to later that night. Why couldn't this be done with the 40k? Is it that $36,000 difference in guaranteed prizepool? You're really telling me you people aren't capable of fixing HOW MANY SPOTS are paid in a matter of 4 hours? What an unbelievably unbelievable excuse....lol..wow...

For some tech issues the tourney had an incorrect payout scale paying top 99 players, as it is not fair we had to cancel & refund

LOL acr rep gonna acr rep

Hey ACR Rep, I just made my first deposit onto ACR today. I was looking at the Sunday tournaments, are they all re-entry? Personally I am used to Bovada where it is the opposite, is this common or just for sundays?

Will there be more freezeoiuts as well with larger guarantees?

i love how every big hand i get into this lame ass site freezes.. sick of this place, software is straight garbage.

The 5 hours of registration is dumb too