advertisement_alt
Macho2701

Questions,Concerns and suggestions for ACR Rep

1) Not at the moment we currently have prioritize other stuff for our development team , so i cant give you an estimate time on this.

2)Yes we love all the feedback on this kind of stuff i will let our TD know, but you have to take in to account that in order to pull this off we need to have a bigger player poll and thats why we are building everything together, believe it or not our TD sometimes knows what he is doing :)

3)pretty much same as above.

4) i will check with the tourney team to see what happened to this, sometimes when we do updates some satts disappear form the lobby and they might not realize.

5) Agreed!!

6)Freebuy Series was a special case and we only wanted to take risk in the skins we own Yapoker BCP and ACR. In case you miss it our CEO refer to this in his twitch stream http://www.twitch.tv/justsomefish72/v/4763922

7) If you can send a case like that where same person is cashing in the same MTT i will love to see it, please send it to me.

8) I will let you guys know if we are having a High 5 or an OSS.

Cheers brother hope this answers most of your questions.

ACR REP

1) Can we get a blue final table?

2) Any plans to change late reg?

3) Any hopes of getting 345 debit back?

4) Can you confirm that you are allowing friends/family to share accounts?

Thanks!

1) I'm forwarding this request to our product manager.

2) not right now

3) the processors department is looking into it but we don't have any positive news about it.

4) the account is for personal use only, as per our terms and conditions: http://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/terms-and-conditions/

" 5. SECURITY: You agree that You are solely responsible for all use of the ACR Software through Your Player ID and Password. You are obliged to keep Your Player ID and Password secret and confidential at all times and to take all efforts to protect their secrecy and confidentiality. Any unauthorized use of the Player ID or Password shall be the sole responsibility of You and be deemed as Your use. Any liability or loss of funds arising from use of a Player ID and or Password through access to the software or otherwise shall be borne by the You and not ACR."

"1) I'm sending the request to our product manager. FYI, if you click on "options" > "themes" > the 5th option is a blue felt table."

I think/hope he means can Final Tables be a different color and says Final Table? Would make it easy to differentiate FTs from other tables. If this is possible -- I would appreciate it!

Agreed, WPN is losing so much money by not allowing Mac users to play on their site. I've referred numerous people over to WPN, only to find out that they had a Mac and couldn't download the software.

Im not saying they shouldnt allow Mac. They should get that shit done asap, but why don't people buy a cheap desktop or laptop to play on WPN. Also does Bootcamp, Whine, or crossover Mac work to play on WPN?

May I also suggest a "Discuss Deal" Option at final tables? I noticed you guys added it in for the high payout Jackpot SNGs, most every site out there has one. You could start out by just allowing deal-making at larger BI final tables, and hopefully expand it to the lower buyins later on.

Not sure how someone can play the same tournament on 2 different skins at the same time? Unless they have 2 different PC's or different IP adresses at home? The reason I say this is I play on Black Chip and it seemed the cash games were very small. I logged into my ACR account to check to see if player pools are segragated and the client would not open when another client on the same network is open???

Im not saying they shouldnt allow Mac. They should get that shit done asap, but why don't people buy a cheap desktop or laptop to play on WPN. Also does Bootcamp, Whine, or crossover Mac work to play on WPN?

it's easier and more convenient to just play on the many sites that are compatible

This was brought up to me by a few people, and I strongly think it will help with traffic.

The $1.10 and $3.30 On Demand turbos need 12 players pre-registered to start, and from what I have noticed, these rarely run.

On the other hand, the $5.50 on demands only need 6 players pre-registered to start, and these run pretty often.

Why not have the $1.10 and $3.30 On Demand turbos changed so they only need 6 players pre-registered to start? It will get more traffic at the microstakes and makes a lot more sense than having 12 players registered just to run.

The site has some very positive things going for it and some really smart people working for it, however.....

Its really hard to think the site will grow much for a few reasons.

The site is flat out not fun. I know tons of players that use to play a little online poker back in the day that ask me where they should play and I just cant point them to this site. The structure for the lower buyin tourneys is too good. The 15 dollar 25k is a great tourney for recreational players since for a couple 15 dollar bullets they have a chance to win a 5k prize (I'm guessing the top prize was around that). Last Sunday it took 7 hours to get in the money. Most of these recreational players who wanna play a little poker are not gonna wanna play in tourneys that take forever.

They need to mix up the schedule with many turbos of all buyin ranges and some very deep structures and medium structures and label them clearly.

The cash games have gotten a little better in the last year but they are still very grinded out and slow. I see recreational players all the time complaining about the action and how long it takes to players to act.

The promotions are very cool and creative but they have a couple big flaws. One it take money away from the recreational players and then shots it to the grinders (who are actually just sacrificing win rate in order to get more volume that then gets them a prize (and probably the same win rate). The second big leak is that about a four the money taken out of the biggest promotions just leaves the site. Since the beast inception a few years ago they've put around a 1.3 million dollars into the tournament entries won and that money basically goes off the site since its going mostly to live events. I'm not sure if that is a ton of money in the scheme of the cash flow for a site like that over the course of the Beast life but I would think that it could help the ecosystem in better ways.

TL; (not gonna proof read)

As I played a few 6max MTTs on WPN tonight, I came to notice a flaw in the payout structures for the 6max MTTs.

Example: $400 gtd TURBO 6max $5.50 from today

19th-27th: $6.54

18th-15th: $8.33

15th-13th: $10.11

12th-10th: $11.90

9th: $14.28

8th: $17.25

7th: $20.82

6th: $26.77

5th: $35.70

4th: $47.60

3rd: $62.47

2nd: $83.30

1st: $136.85

19th-27th all get the same, in a 9-handed tourney, this would be fine, however 6max payout structures should move players up a payout spot after each table breaks. 7th-9th all have payjumps aswell, again, in a 9-handed tourney, this would be fine, however in a 6max tourney, 7th-9th should all get the same payout and then payjumps go up for each spot starting in the final 6 (final table)

As I played a few 6max MTTs on WPN tonight, I came to notice a flaw in the payout structures for the 6max MTTs.

Example: $400 gtd TURBO 6max $5.50 from today

19th-27th: $6.54

18th-15th: $8.33

15th-13th: $10.11

12th-10th: $11.90

9th: $14.28

8th: $17.25

7th: $20.82

6th: $26.77

5th: $35.70

4th: $47.60

3rd: $62.47

2nd: $83.30

1st: $136.85

19th-27th all get the same, in a 9-handed tourney, this would be fine, however 6max payout structures should move players up a payout spot after each table breaks. 7th-9th all have payjumps aswell, again, in a 9-handed tourney, this would be fine, however in a 6max tourney, 7th-9th should all get the same payout and then payjumps go up for each spot starting in the final 6 (final table)

Really good fedback i will let the TD know.

First things first. Scrap the awful 6 hr late reg and add more tournaments. The more and more I talk to the average player I keep hearing how much they hate it. I have transferred money to 3 non poker playing friends and they refuse to play there again because of it. If you must allow re-entries, limit them.

yes late registration is way too long.