advertisement_alt
Macho2701

Questions,Concerns and suggestions for ACR Rep

I am veryverrrry curious who these players were who did these satties? I have alot of stuff marked down and wanna know if it matches with the people u know. Were they satties to the 215? 160s? the 540?

btw, letting someone use your IP has to be the dumbest thing you could possibly do. How isnt it blatanly obvious the guy wanted to do something bad and be clear. Also even if YOU didnt participate in it, the fraud still came from your IP so you are responsible... like if i drove in your car, and i had crack cocaine on me and left t in your car.. ur screwed lol.

I am veryverrrry curious who these players were who did these satties? I have alot of stuff marked down and wanna know if it matches with the people u know. Were they satties to the 215? 160s? the 540?

btw, letting someone use your IP has to be the dumbest thing you could possibly do. How isnt it blatanly obvious the guy wanted to do something bad and be clear. Also even if YOU didnt participate in it, the fraud still came from your IP so you are responsible... like if i drove in your car, and i had crack cocaine on me and left t in your car.. ur screwed lol.

I know I was stupid to trust the guy. However NOTHING in the TOS says that players cannot share IP addresses. NOTHING. So I personally did not violate ANY rules when I did that.

And as far as I know the players were yeaImJon, riverbaptism, mariomz64 (I think that's how its spelled) and enemyhasnochance.

Those are NOT my accounts. I do not have the log in or pw info for them and never played on them.

And let's be clear how ridiculous your analogy is.

The equivalent would be me letting someone drive my car and them hitting someone in it then leaving the scene and leaving me to take the blame. Which after any through investigation by INTELLIGENT investigators would show that I was not the person driving.....

Also I do not actually know which satelittes they played... as I was asleep when they were doing it.

The fact also remains that I could not be logged in at the same time as Justin was since he was using a remote server to access my IP and you can only run one client at a time per pc. So it is fairly IMPOSSIBLE for him to have used my accounts and his at the same time.

Apparently talking to WPN security team on the phone is a NO GO... and their system responses to my questions are not acceptable.

GET SOME PHONE SUPPORT FOR WPN SECURITY TEAM.

I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THIS UNTIL I GET A SATISFACTORY RESOLUTION.

So let me state what happened... on 9/29

I had a "friend" (who turned out to be a snake SOB) who I knew from years ago when I played on Carbon. he found me on WPN and we reconnected via Skype.

He asked if he could use my Ip addresses via teamviewer to play on WPN. Said he couldn't get his working/validated or some crap like that.

1. I reviewed the TOS and nothing in it states that players cannot share IP addresses.

2. He used his own accounts and not mine to play. I told him he could not use my accounts.

3. We did NOT play at the same time on the same tables on the same IP in any MTT. "We" (him and I) did not collude to cheat any players in cash games either. In fact we never played on any cash tables together at all.

He would use my IP at night while I was asleep. The other day (9/29) he skypes me at 7 40ish am. Says he won a lot of money and that he had sent my main account $240 that he owed me for staking him in some previous games but that he could not send me the other $200 he owed me because he was capped on transfers. He offered to chip dump the funds to me in an SNG..I refused stating that I did not want my account flagged. I asked how he won the money. Said he "cashed some big tourneys and PLO HU at 10/20 tables".

A few hours later I get a message from a reputable P2P player (who handles transfer between players to and from skins and to and from players bank accounts) who says that my Skype buddy owes him 4k. And he proceeds to tell me that my "buddy" had been colluding with 4 other players to sit at big satellites and lose to one player so that they win the main prize. Apparently they did this repeatedly and "won" several thousands of dollars over the course of the night. Which they then transferred to the P2P guy and he sent them cash to their bank accounts. And that they had confiscated the 4k that the colluding players sent him from his account.

I skyped the cheater and told him that he owed the guy P2P guy 4k and didn't hear back. I sent him several messages later as well. he did not respond, obviously.

A few hours later my accounts were suspended and my cousins because of our "association" with the cheaters accounts. This association being the "shared Ips".

I told them I had nothing to do with what those players were doing and was not involved and sent them the screenshots proving this. I also told them that nothing in their TOS says that players cannot share IP addresses. Again, I never sat these games that he cheated in (was not even awake at the time) and NONE of my accounts or my cousins were involved in this scam (they used their own accounts).

So .. while I may have been gullible and stupid... for letting him use my IP, I certainly did not collude with anyone to steal from the site. If I had I would imagine there would have been thousands of dollars worth of transfers in and out of my accounts as (like the cheaters apparently did).

I have since gone to my cable company replaced my modem and changed my information as well as running a virus scan on my pc, removed teamviewer and will NEVER let anyone use my IP again.

I have requested that my accounts be re-opened since I did NOT participate in the stealing.

I want to know why my accounts are still closed when I have proved that I had nothing to do with this scam.

My accounts were NOT involved and server log ins and games played on their accounts vs mine will show that I was not involved.

I have never even played the satelittes they played on my accounts.

WHY DOES WPN SECURITY TEAM REFUSE TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE ON THE PHONE?

There is NO reason my accounts (nor my cousins) should be banned. OUR accounts were NOT involved in this BS.

Good day,

We do not permit at all any fraud . If your account is associated to fraudulent activity we will take the proper measures to ensure the safety and integrity of our Network

Note that our security team sent emails and called all associated players, please send an email to Security@AmericasCardroom.eu so you can contact them if you happen to have another question.

Regards

After reading about this, I agree with ACR here. If they didn't take action, people would be asking where is security on your site?

BossMommaNYC, while it is unfortunate that this happened, if someone cheated the site (and its players) out of money according to yourself and ACR, the site is going to take action on people it finds to be closely related. This includes the sharing of IP addresses. This is nothing different than what most major online poker networks have done in the past.

The fact that the security department actually told you why they took action, is more than many other sites might have done. Most sites would just simply site that they can ban any player for any reason they deem necessary. I am sorry to hear about this from your perspective, but from the way you described things, ACR was left with little choice than to ban your account as well. Good luck to you in the future.

A recent email I sent to the security team at ACR. this was just emailed as I wait to get my deposit options restored and a. Ifter they were disabled when I used a third party credit card. I asked about using the card before I made the deposit, and even had the deposit manually approved via live chat. Two days later they stripped my options and requested all new paperwork for me and the third party. I complied and got an email saying options were restored but they are not. No one ever addressed a single question I posed in several lengthy emails about ACR accepting my deposit while I had them on the chat line, THEN saying it was a violation days later.

It seems every email I get is a canned response and none of my issues ever get addressed. I have had to deposit/play elsewhere and I am not happy about it.

Here is the last of 4 emails I sent....

Dear Patrick or ACR Security Team Member,

Although you mention my deposit options being restored, they are in fact not in spite of me resubmitting all of my paperwork. I had a Visa option, Voucher Option, and an occasional onsite MasterCard Option. I have been unable to make a deposit in several weeks and none of the issue I brought up regarding the removal of those options were ever addressed, even after several lengthy emails. I have had to resort to depositing & playing elsewhere. I have always received top notch service from the ACR Team, until this incident with the third party card. Again, I asked before I used the card and got a manual approval via live chat. Two days later I am stripped of my options and they have yet to be reinstated. This is in spite of great efforts and time spent on my part re-submitting all of my paperwork and documenting my issues via email to your team - all with no resolution. I may not be a good poker player but I was a good customer who made regular deposits and never had any issues.

??

Sincerely,

Shane Hopkins

ShaneSVT (moneymakerspy)

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:33 PM, AmericasCardRoom wrote:

Dear Shane,

Thanks a lot for your email; it is a pleasure to assist you.

We have received all the documents and your deposit options have been reinstated.

We also invite you to check out more information on our promotions by visiting the following link:

http://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, we are at your service!

Kind Regards,

Patrick

Americas Cardroom Security Team

Check out our preferred cash out option: BitCoin! The fastest and cheapest cash out option available, ask one of our agents for more info anytime!

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: KGA-384-17594

Department: Security

Type: Issue

Priority: Normal

Helpdesk: https://livepokersupport.com/index.php?

A recent email I sent to the security team at ACR. this was just emailed as I wait to get my deposit options restored and a. Ifter they were disabled when I used a third party credit card. I asked about using the card before I made the deposit, and even had the deposit manually approved via live chat. Two days later they stripped my options and requested all new paperwork for me and the third party. I complied and got an email saying options were restored but they are not. No one ever addressed a single question I posed in several lengthy emails about ACR accepting my deposit while I had them on the chat line, THEN saying it was a violation days later.

It seems every email I get is a canned response and none of my issues ever get addressed. I have had to deposit/play elsewhere and I am not happy about it.

Here is the last of 4 emails I sent....

Dear Patrick or ACR Security Team Member,

Although you mention my deposit options being restored, they are in fact not in spite of me resubmitting all of my paperwork. I had a Visa option, Voucher Option, and an occasional onsite MasterCard Option. I have been unable to make a deposit in several weeks and none of the issue I brought up regarding the removal of those options were ever addressed, even after several lengthy emails. I have had to resort to depositing & playing elsewhere. I have always received top notch service from the ACR Team, until this incident with the third party card. Again, I asked before I used the card and got a manual approval via live chat. Two days later I am stripped of my options and they have yet to be reinstated. This is in spite of great efforts and time spent on my part re-submitting all of my paperwork and documenting my issues via email to your team - all with no resolution. I may not be a good poker player but I was a good customer who made regular deposits and never had any issues.

??

Sincerely,

Shane Hopkins

ShaneSVT (moneymakerspy)

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 9:33 PM, AmericasCardRoom wrote:

Dear Shane,

We have received all the documents and your deposit options have been reinstated.

We also invite you to check out more information on our promotions by visiting the following link:

http://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, we are at your service!

Kind Regards,

Patrick

Americas Cardroom Security Team

Check out our preferred cash out option: BitCoin! The fastest and cheapest cash out option available, ask one of our agents for more info anytime!

Ticket Details

Ticket ID: KGA-384-17594

Department: Security

Type: Issue

Priority: Normal

Helpdesk: https://livepokersupport.com/index.php?

Good day Shane,

Due to security measures, we DO NOT accept deposits from a different card's holder. After checking on your chat history you never mentioned that it was a third party card but the agent just completed the transaction with the information you initially added. Once the security system detected that you were using a third party card, the options get blocked until you send documentation to certify your account and release the options.

Note that the CC options were reinstalled on 10/08/2015 21:32 rest assured you have several different options to deposit including Visa, MasterCard, Voucher, Person to person transfers and BitCoin.

Regards

WHY BOTHER TO DEPOSIT WITH THESE PEOPLE?

IN THE PAST FEW DAYS I HAVE TRIED TO DEPOSIT TWICE USING FIRST MONEYGRAM --- AND THEN WESTERN UNION.

I LITERALLY HAVE WASTED SEVERAL HOURS OF MY LIFE DEALING WITH INCOMPETENCY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

TWICE THEY HAVE GENERATED NAMES FOR ME THAT I COULD NOT USE. AND THEREFORE HAD TO RETURN TO THE STORES AND REQUEST REFUNDS/CANCELLATIONS.

THESE DEPOSITS THEN TOOK HOURS (not minutes) TO BE POSTED TO MY ACCOUNT. I LITERALLY AS OF RIGHT NOW THAT I AM TYPING HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DEPOSIT FOR 4 HOURS. THIS AFTER THEY GENERATED ANOTHER NAME THAT I COULD NOT USE THE FIRST TIME. AND THEN GENERATED A 2ND NAME 3 HOURS LATER THAT IS STILL "PROCESSING"... SERIOUSLY..WTF?

THIS IS THE WORST POKER CUSTOMER SERVICE/EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED.

AND YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD OFFER TO COMPENSATE ME FOR WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY DEALING WITH THIS NONSENSE....NOPE THEY THROW IT BACK AT YOU ...WITH ... WE RECOMMEND YOU USE BITCOIN...

UMM, YEA, NO THANKS. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO CREATE A BITCOIN ACCOUNT WHEN YOU OFFER OPTIONS THAT ANY OTHER POKER SITE CAN PROCESS IN 15 MINUTES.

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT EXPECT DECENT OR RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THESE PEOPLE. IN FACT DO NOT EXPECT SERVICE, JUST EXPECT TO BE TREATED LIKE THE STAFF AT MCDONALDS TREATS YOU...NEXT......

THIS WILL BE MY LAST DEPOSIT WITH THESE PEOPLE. I DON'T LIKE BEING TREATED LIKE CRAP WHEN I AM SPENDING THIS MUCH MONEY.

F*CK THAT.

We apologize you feel that way,

Please note that we also have BitCoin which is the fastest method to deposit and cashout and it's extremely easy.

Let me know if you need help and I will be more than glad to guide you through the process.

Regards

I woke up at 10:15 an logged on to my account to see my western union from last night STILL PROCESSING. That's 19 hours I had been trying to deposit on this site. BlackChipPoker. As far as I am concerned any site that makes me wait that long to play.. doesn;t deserve my money. So I went to western union a few minutes ago and got a refund and am deleting this site from my PC.

Who the F*ck has time for this BS.

So WPN was having some software issues the other night and I let them know of the situation:

They responded and said they were having problems and that:

"Kindly be informed that as per one time deal we credit back in your account the $19.18."

So I was confused by this. Your site has problems and I get a "one time deal" to refund my money"

So I sent them another email asking them about this "one time deal"

and this is what they said back to me

We always care about our players, we checked your case and in this case as per one time deal we credit back in your account the amount of $19.18.

Im 110% sure that like most of the players on this site, they just click buttons.

Do they even read the emails that are sent? I still never got an answer as to why I get a "one time deal" refund when their site goes down which is weekly.

Keep up the good work Phil.

Why wont't ACR change something with the $16 MTT that attempts to run every night at 8pm cent and has not gotten runners in months???? Drop it to 12-10 maybe? Plzzzzzzz dont go turbo or hyper but damn change something.........

Good day,

Thank you very much for this suggestion. I sent it to the tournaments manager, he stated that we will make some changes on those particular tourneys very soon.

Regards

Good day,

We are highly confident of our security system and we currently have a monitoring area that is constantly looking into all the tables and tournaments finding collusion or fraud. Also our security system is the most sophisticated in the online poker community and if a player tried to use this kind of software in our tables, his account and all accounts associated with his will be closed automatically and immediately.

If you wish to report a particular hand or player you are also welcome to do so. Thus, feel free to email all the information to our Security team via email at: Security@AmericasCardroom.eu

Have there been any talks about updating the software: customizable bet sliders(HUGE PLUS FOR MULTITABKERS), Avatars or pictures so people can be recognizable, final table table changes i.e fulltilt and stars, hand for hand play, some sort of information ON THE TABLE YOU ARE PLAYING letting you know; how man runners left, average stack, etc.

Also, mixed games! Any talks yet?

I just want a $11 mtt that runs earlier on weekdays. Not one that starts at like 10 p.m.

+1........but there has to be a reason they wont do it . Only 1 thing comes to mind. They want to steer the action to the On Demand tournys . Why have 1 $10 tourny at 8pm when you can have the same players playing 4 on demands at the same time. Thats 4 x the rake for ACR. Ive noticed the OD's start dying off around 10 pm when they start running the $10 MTTs again.

WAS JUST TOLD (BY SOME MORON PENNY IN SUPPORT )THAT NONE OF THE PLAYERS HAVE HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CLIENT FREEZEING OR DISCONNECTIONS AND THAT IT WAS ON MY END ! WHAT A JOKE IM DOWN 50-75 BUX DUE TO THIS PLACE FREEZING UP OR TRYING TO RECONNECT AND THIS MORON HAS THE NERVE TO TRY AND TELL ME THIS BULLFKING SHIT!

WITH ALL THE DDS ATTACKS AND THE CEO GOING ON TWITCH TO SAY SORRY ALL THE FKING TIME! THEY STILL LET SUPPORT PUSH THESE SHIT REPLYS LIKE ANY1 WOULD BELIEVE IT! ARE U KIDDING ME ! NOT TO MENTION THE 1-2 OUTERS THAT HIT ALL DAY LONG THIS PLACE IS BEYOND HOKIE IT'S POKEI IN THE BUTTIE~~~~~~~>3

ALSO ANY PLAYERS WITH THE SAME PROBLEMS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN !

IM NOT BUYING THIS BULLSHIT!

AND YES ID LIKE A REFUND IT'S ON YOUR END!