advertisement_alt
Macho2701

Questions,Concerns and suggestions for ACR Rep

WAS JUST TOLD (BY SOME MORON PENNY IN SUPPORT )THAT NONE OF THE PLAYERS HAVE HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CLIENT FREEZEING OR DISCONNECTIONS AND THAT IT WAS ON MY END ! WHAT A JOKE IM DOWN 50-75 BUX DUE TO THIS PLACE FREEZING UP OR TRYING TO RECONNECT AND THIS MORON HAS THE NERVE TO TRY AND TELL ME THIS BULLFKING SHIT!

WITH ALL THE DDS ATTACKS AND THE CEO GOING ON TWITCH TO SAY SORRY ALL THE FKING TIME! THEY STILL LET SUPPORT PUSH THESE SHIT REPLYS LIKE ANY1 WOULD BELIEVE IT! ARE U KIDDING ME ! NOT TO MENTION THE 1-2 OUTERS THAT HIT ALL DAY LONG THIS PLACE IS BEYOND HOKIE IT'S POKEI IN THE BUTTIE~~~~~~~>3

ALSO ANY PLAYERS WITH THE SAME PROBLEMS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CHIME IN !

IM NOT BUYING THIS BULLSHIT!

AND YES ID LIKE A REFUND IT'S ON YOUR END!

Thank you very much for your report Sr,

According to our records, our servers and our game application has been running properly, we have not experienced lagging issues or disconnections. However, we will be more than glad to check on this matter for you and discuss the results on this same thread.

Would you please provide me with your username, table name or TID so I can send it to review to see if all players were affected in the same table you were playing at?

Regards

Thank you very much for your report Sr,

According to our records, our servers and our game application has been running properly, we have not experienced lagging issues or disconnections. However, we will be more than glad to check on this matter for you and discuss the results on this same thread.

Would you please provide me with your username, table name or TID so I can send it to review to see if all players were affected in the same table you were playing at?

Regards

NAME

1SBINLET1 IF U ACTUALLY CARED OR KNEW HOW THIS PLACED WORKED U CLICK ON THE NAME IT SENDS U TO MY PROFILE WHERE U CLICK ON WPN AND DISPLAYS MY NAME ON YOUR SITE !

NAME

1SBINLET1 IF U ACTUALLY CARED OR KNEW HOW THIS PLACED WORKED U CLICK ON THE NAME IT SENDS U TO MY PROFILE WHERE U CLICK ON WPN AND DISPLAYS MY NAME ON YOUR SITE !

Thank you very much for the information,

Would you please provide me with the TID or table name that you were playing at and had issues?

Regards

JACKPOT TABLES ALL OF THEM

Hello,

I have personally checked all the jackpot poker tournaments that you played yesterday (a total of 38).

I have found that you had disconnection problems in 4 of them (three $0.50 to Million $ Sunday and one $2 Jackpot Poker), cross checking with support and the I.T department, at the times of those specific tournaments, the game server did not present any issues nor DDOS attacks, so on our side there was nothing affecting the game play of our customers, that indicates that the disconnection was on your side, probably a “connection hiccup” on your ISP.

Now, I have issued your account a comp of $3.50 for those tourneys, however, please keep in mind that this is a courtesy comp, because as stated before, we really, didn’t have any connections issues yesterday.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have personally checked all the jackpot poker tournaments that you played yesterday (a total of 38).

I have found that you had disconnection problems in 4 of them (three $0.50 to Million $ Sunday and one $2 Jackpot Poker), cross checking with support and the I.T department, at the times of those specific tournaments, the game server did not present any issues nor DDOS attacks, so on our side there was nothing affecting the game play of our customers, that indicates that the disconnection was on your side, probably a “connection hiccup” on your ISP.

Now, I have issued your account a comp of $3.50 for those tourneys, however, please keep in mind that this is a courtesy comp, because as stated before, we really, didn’t have any connections issues yesterday.

Thank you.

WELL IF U CHECKED BACK A MONTH NOT JUST 1 DAY THESE DISCONNECT & FREEZEUPS HAVE HAPPENED OVER HUNDREDS OF THESE TOURNEYS AND THATS WHY I ONLY PLAYED 38 THAT DAY ALSO THERES NOTHING LIKE A FREEZEUP WHEN ALL U HAVE TO IS CALL FOR THE WIN ONLY TO NOT BE ABLE GET BACK ON TILL BLINDED OUT ! I MEAN COMMON ARE U SERIOUS U CAN KEEP THE 3.50 ULL NEED IT MORE THAN ME!
WELL IF U CHECKED BACK A MONTH NOT JUST 1 DAY THESE DISCONNECT & FREEZEUPS HAVE HAPPENED OVER HUNDREDS OF THESE TOURNEYS AND THATS WHY I ONLY PLAYED 38 THAT DAY ALSO THERES NOTHING LIKE A FREEZEUP WHEN ALL U HAVE TO IS CALL FOR THE WIN ONLY TO NOT BE ABLE GET BACK ON TILL BLINDED OUT ! I MEAN COMMON ARE U SERIOUS U CAN KEEP THE 3.50 ULL NEED IT MORE THAN ME!

Stay classy!

Why does registration stay open so long?

Can we get rid of the pop-ups (ie. the one advertising the big sunday tourney)

Also when one busts out of a re-entry tourney, the wording is a bit umm... how could I say it. Anyways, I don't like having to read the fine print on a window when I'm busting out of a tournament with a bunch of other tables on the go.

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

I will send it to the programmers for review.

Regards

Can you please not have your reps call players so early. I don't care if you wanna give me a free ten bucks id rather sleep. I didn't stay away from your site because I can't afford to deposit I stayed away cause I wasn't a fan. Waking me up doesn't help me become a fan.

Good day Sir,

I am sorry about this matter. Would you please provide me with your username in order to comment your account with your request.

Regards

Blumpkinlover

Thank you very much!

I have commented your account and also removed it from the calling list if any promotion.

Regards

Lol trolled by the ACR rep. Awesome. Still won't play on your site though.

Good day Any2Magoo,

You can go a head and open an account right now.

Good luck!

I would suggest against acr. I've had people get scammed for tons of money (there are threads on here about numerous ACR problems). Plus I told this dick head rep not to call me so early and he took me off the promo list lol. If you win 10k or more expect to have your account frozen under investigation then locked permanently for collusion. And you're playing illegally so you can do nothing about it.

Horrible site

Horrible customer service.

Have there been any talks about updating the software: customizable bet sliders(HUGE PLUS FOR MULTITABKERS), Avatars or pictures so people can be recognizable, final table table changes i.e fulltilt and stars, hand for hand play, some sort of information ON THE TABLE YOU ARE PLAYING letting you know; how man runners left, average stack, etc.

Also, mixed games! Any talks yet?

Still waiting to hear from the rep on these topics

Still waiting to hear from the rep on these topics

We are very pleased to inform you that we have forwarded your suggestion directly to our Management and Programming Team. They will thoroughly review these matters; rest assured that we always deploy our resources towards the general desires of our customers.

Thanks

For all people saying negative things about ACR.....your crazy; best tourney selection, best cashouts, best service available to is American poker players!

You must work for them. Bovada kills them in every category you mentioned. Only thing bovada needs to take over the us market is sync breaks

We are very pleased to inform you that we have forwarded your suggestion directly to our Management and Programming Team. They will thoroughly review these matters; rest assured that we always deploy our resources towards the general desires of our customers.

Thanks

Typical generic response from the rep. Lol and you wonder why you struggle for business!

Wanted to put in my 2 cents about ACR. A lot of potential and a smooth running site for the most part. But here is what I think is holding it back from being top notch.

1. Ridiculously top heavy pay outs. They really have to go in this day and age of poker especially with a mild online site as far as traffic is concerned. Too much money going to such a small %. Back around 10 years ago I wouldn't care but the poker economy is hurting. The absurdly top heavy payouts are hurting the site.

2. Reduce the late reg time! My god its insane how long you can late reg the majority of tournaments. NO one wants to reg on time because of this. Which leads me to #3

3. The majority of structures are WAY WAY too long. 15 minute structures online are extremely unnecessary. Plus you have nearly every level known to man. Pros or amateurs don't wanna play 10+ hours in a fucking online tourney anymore. The cream will rise to the top with a quicker structure trust me. Early ante's please. You have a late 109 with the best structure on the site. 3k starting stack, 12 min levels and early antes. Do this for all the tournies with possibly more starting chips for the bigger buy ins.

SO basically you have a super top heavy pay out where players have to play nearly all day to go deep and fizzle out in lets say 6th. and get paid out nothing. Its sucks, its annoying, the site isn't benefiting from it and neither are the players. Flatten the payouts structures a tad, get rid of the obnoxious late reg you have, and speed these tournaments up a tad to keep our sanity. maybe a 10 min structure for 1st 2 hrs, 12 min hours 2-4, then 15 from then on?

Thanks

I'll reply for the rep for ya

Wanted to put in my 2 cents about ACR. A lot of potential and a smooth running site for the most part. But here is what I think is holding it back from being top notch.

1. Ridiculously top heavy pay outs. They really have to go in this day and age of poker especially with a mild online site as far as traffic is concerned. Too much money going to such a small %. Back around 10 years ago I wouldn't care but the poker economy is hurting. The absurdly top heavy payouts are hurting the site.

2. Reduce the late reg time! My god its insane how long you can late reg the majority of tournaments. NO one wants to reg on time because of this. Which leads me to #3

3. The majority of structures are WAY WAY too long. 15 minute structures online are extremely unnecessary. Plus you have nearly every level known to man. Pros or amateurs don't wanna play 10+ hours in a fucking online tourney anymore. The cream will rise to the top with a quicker structure trust me. Early ante's please. You have a late 109 with the best structure on the site. 3k starting stack, 12 min levels and early antes. Do this for all the tournies with possibly more starting chips for the bigger buy ins.

SO basically you have a super top heavy pay out where players have to play nearly all day to go deep and fizzle out in lets say 6th. and get paid out nothing. Its sucks, its annoying, the site isn't benefiting from it and neither are the players. Flatten the payouts structures a tad, get rid of the obnoxious late reg you have, and speed these tournaments up a tad to keep our sanity. maybe a 10 min structure for 1st 2 hrs, 12 min hours 2-4, then 15 from then on?

Thank you jfiiue4,

I have escalated your suggestion to the department in charge for consideration.

Regards