advertisement_alt
Macho2701

Questions,Concerns and suggestions for ACR Rep

Wanted to put in my 2 cents about ACR. A lot of potential and a smooth running site for the most part. But here is what I think is holding it back from being top notch.

1. Ridiculously top heavy pay outs. They really have to go in this day and age of poker especially with a mild online site as far as traffic is concerned. Too much money going to such a small %. Back around 10 years ago I wouldn't care but the poker economy is hurting. The absurdly top heavy payouts are hurting the site.

2. Reduce the late reg time! My god its insane how long you can late reg the majority of tournaments. NO one wants to reg on time because of this. Which leads me to #3

3. The majority of structures are WAY WAY too long. 15 minute structures online are extremely unnecessary. Plus you have nearly every level known to man. Pros or amateurs don't wanna play 10+ hours in a fucking online tourney anymore. The cream will rise to the top with a quicker structure trust me. Early ante's please. You have a late 109 with the best structure on the site. 3k starting stack, 12 min levels and early antes. Do this for all the tournies with possibly more starting chips for the bigger buy ins.

SO basically you have a super top heavy pay out where players have to play nearly all day to go deep and fizzle out in lets say 6th. and get paid out nothing. Its sucks, its annoying, the site isn't benefiting from it and neither are the players. Flatten the payouts structures a tad, get rid of the obnoxious late reg you have, and speed these tournaments up a tad to keep our sanity. maybe a 10 min structure for 1st 2 hrs, 12 min hours 2-4, then 15 from then on?

If WPN decides to ever listen to anyone other than the top five players in the Beast, this would be the best place to start.

Well said Jfi

ACR rep

I have been playing the jackpot sit n gos and noticed that every time you get the button on the very first hand you aren't given cards and your hand is insta mucked. Is this supposed to be happening for any reason?

Good day Jaz,

We will like to investigate further this situation Do you have the hand #, time where the Jackpot was played or any other information that faciliatate the review? If you do not have such information, we could try with your username in order to verify your game history.

Regards

ACR rep

I have been playing the jackpot sit n gos and noticed that every time you get the button on the very first hand you aren't given cards and your hand is insta mucked. Is this supposed to be happening for any reason?

Happens to me A LOT!!! 1st hand is folded. I think it has something to do with table size. The larger the table is sized the more it happens.

I don't think it just on the button!

These two players and EVERY player this has happened to should get a full refund for each Jackpot played. Unreal.

Good day Jaz,

We will like to investigate further this situation Do you have the hand #, time where the Jackpot was played or any other information that faciliatate the review? If you do not have such information, we could try with your username in order to verify your game history.

Regards

Avonbarksdale3. This is in each of our profiles for Pocketfives just click our username. It has been happening since the jackpots have become available. Check any of my recent sessions and it will be easy to see how many times I have had to fold the first hand of a 3 handed super turbo.

25 levels of rebuys in some of the Omaha promo tournys.. Great idea ACR. Find 1 post here or across the street where ANYBODY likes these things, find 1 post where anybody doesnt think they are the dumbest idea in the poker world.. THEN base your entire promo on something EVERYBODY HATES!!!!!!!

Great job listening to your players, I see the 1st run running right now has over 250 entries and with still 8 levels of registration remaining is less than 30 players from the money. Your smaller bankroll players (like me) have virtually no shot at going deep in these things for 1 -$10 entry. This isnt even a poker tourny, its an entirely different game with the size of your bankroll determining more about the strategy needed to play them than any in-game poker strategy. Small players are going to bust their rolls trying to play in these stupid tournys faster than any promo in history. And for what??? A satty ticket to a Sunday tourny they wont have the roll to play in or a $10 buck bonus they will never clear playing .10/.25 or $10 Mtt's???

No doubt about it online poker is at its worst point in history IMO. Bovada and their anonymous bullshit, ACR and their bust your roll as fast as possible bullshit and Carbon with their "it will take 4 years to get your money if you bink anything substantial" bullshit ... I know for me at least I could never recommend to anybody to start playing online poker today. People just want to sit down and play a fair game and get paid in a timely fashion....and unfortunately I dont know of anywhere you can do that without....BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

Everyone just relax. He is forwarding your message to the correct department so rest assured nothing will ever come from it.

25 levels of rebuys in some of the Omaha promo tournys.. Great idea ACR. Find 1 post here or across the street where ANYBODY likes these things, find 1 post where anybody doesnt think they are the dumbest idea in the poker world.. THEN base your entire promo on something EVERYBODY HATES!!!!!!!

Great job listening to your players, I see the 1st run running right now has over 250 entries and with still 8 levels of registration remaining is less than 30 players from the money. Your smaller bankroll players (like me) have virtually no shot at going deep in these things for 1 -$10 entry. This isnt even a poker tourny, its an entirely different game with the size of your bankroll determining more about the strategy needed to play them than any in-game poker strategy. Small players are going to bust their rolls trying to play in these stupid tournys faster than any promo in history. And for what??? A satty ticket to a Sunday tourny they wont have the roll to play in or a $10 buck bonus they will never clear playing .10/.25 or $10 Mtt's???

No doubt about it online poker is at its worst point in history IMO. Bovada and their anonymous bullshit, ACR and their bust your roll as fast as possible bullshit and Carbon with their "it will take 4 years to get your money if you bink anything substantial" bullshit ... I know for me at least I could never recommend to anybody to start playing online poker today. People just want to sit down and play a fair game and get paid in a timely fashion....and unfortunately I dont know of anywhere you can do that without....BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the information.

I will have the tournaments department to check on this information, they'll contact you back by email. Or you can also contact our CS department at 1-877-314-4195 for inmediate assistance.

Regards

Lol

Why do some tournaments like the $5.50 1k have like a billion unnecessary levels and only pay 10% of the field??

He has forwarded your request to the tournament department. Don't worry it will be solved soon... I mean never

You may deposit with BitCoin which is the fastest deposit and cashout method. You can check more information right at AmericasCardroom.eu.

We also offer Person to Person transfers in which you can use your card to make the transfer

If you need further assistance please let me know so I can guide you through the BitCoin process.

Anyone else have a frozen lobby right now?

The ACR rep forwarded your concern to the right department. It will come to the conclusion the wifi at your house was not good and it was no problem from their end. Better luck next time.

"Bovada rapes ACR. If bovada would sync breaks ACR would go out of business"

This is brilliant! What do you want to bet, Poker Stars changes no non synced breaks as a result?

I'm not even sure what the fuck you're talking about, go home you're drunk.

Bovada rapes ACR in every category

Good day,

We have sent you an email with the resolution.

Regards

Lol do you ever respond with anything else? Mods lock this thread this guy is so useless

Well I got an email yesterday and supposedly they checked 20 something jack pot sit n go's and they didn't find one case of auto folding the button. Lol at checking 20 I have played several hundred.

Now for the past two days the sports book has had issues. Every time you click "sports" it crashes and you have to re-open everything. With most of my funds in the sports book I can't bet on the games tonight or transfer the funds back to poker to play. I am done here.

ACR Rep, Can you fix the chat box? It's hard to read.

I'm the new ACR rep. I'll take all questions and concerns. I have emailed your issue to our technical department. Nothing will happen but I'll keep saying I sent emails. Please don't go to bovada where it's soft and plenty of players. Stay with us while we pretend to be fixing any issues you may have.... Through emails

ACR Rep, Can you fix the chat box? It's hard to read.

You can always click the pop up bottom for the chat, that will make the chat bigger and to the table side.

You can actually see "rail" chat. But you have to turn it on in the chat options. They're below the chat box when you detach and enlarge it.