advertisement_alt
Macho2701

Questions,Concerns and suggestions for ACR Rep

WPNs latest promo is groundbreaking.

They are giving everyone a break at 4:20 est to cater to those who want to smoke weed.

Sorry West coasters. When you have to smoke weed at 4:20, you wont get to take a break to do it.

Those guys are always thinking ahead.

That probably solves all your problems and can expect heavy traffic on the site.

2 Questions for ACR Rep

#1 What happened to the PLO Bonus from December? The lil counter for the bonus disappeared after the 3rd day of the promo and I havent heard a mention of it since. Havent gotten a thing from ACR about it and sure dont see a bonus anywhere either.

#2- Why is there a low buy-in freeze out on Saturday and Sunday nights at 8pm but you refuse to run 1 during the week? I say refuse because we have been asking for months with no results so apparently your not going to do it.

2 Questions for ACR Rep

#1 What happened to the PLO Bonus from December? The lil counter for the bonus disappeared after the 3rd day of the promo and I havent heard a mention of it since. Havent gotten a thing from ACR about it and sure dont see a bonus anywhere either.

#2- Why is there a low buy-in freeze out on Saturday and Sunday nights at 8pm but you refuse to run 1 during the week? I say refuse because we have been asking for months with no results so apparently your not going to do it.

Thats why bud. And we've been asking for years, not just months. You're just not that important. Sorry, but its the truth.

After Phil and Tournament Director Dan live stream, they were listening on cust requests and decided to have more freezout tournaments, we will try 2 every hour to see how it goes.

In regards the PLO promotion, the progress bar should have showed up once you have completed the 100 min hands every day. If you happen to experience problems with the bonus please contact our CS team at 1-877-314-4195 they will be more than glad to run the report and check the hands you played on the happy hours and the bonus you had to receive

You're just not that important. Sorry, but its the truth.
No need for sorry, believe me my parents told me they same thing many years ago..

the progress bar should have showed up once you have completed the 100 min hands every day.
Thxxx, That would explain why it disappeared after 3 days.
I like it because this site has me on one of the sickest downstreaks ever with some of the most brutal coolers and bad beats ever. This at least allows me to get my buy-in back once in awhile.

Lol I hate grinding a tourny to get my buy in back. I'd rather win way more for my wins then more break evens and smaller firsts

ACR Rep-- Who do you report to? I ask because I just watched the Jan 20th TWITCH stream done by I assume the ACR Gen Mgr. He didnt have a clue about all the things we have been asking for both here and across the street. Someone told him about Bovada running a $10 MTT every hour and he had never heard of it. Thats something we have been suggesting since post #1 in your threads. He has never read these forums or has a clue what we are asking so where do your recommendations go??

I could go on and on about things he said there that we have been saying for the longest time. Yet this was like the 1st he had heard of these complaints/suggestions.

And personally the worst thing I heard on the stream was him and and asst discussing "freezeouts" and seemingly not even knowing what they were....adding a button that each player can click that wont allow them to re-enter ??? HTF does that solve the problem of these MTT's starting at 9pm and lasting until the next morning??

Im not saying these guys dont know what their doing. Im saying they have had very little input from us despite 9 pages of threads here and im sure triple that across the street.

I hope I can catch the stream today if it runs. But frankly TWITCH chat is so full of trolls that how can he learn anything from actual players is beyond me. If he had read these forums half the questions he's asking would have already been answered by actual players on the site and not 12 yr old trolls on Twitch.

Most of the suggestions of this or other forums have been sent to the tournaments department but if you want you can put all your comments in regards the tournament schedule on the ACR Blog section and they will be all reviewed directly by the CEO.

I wouldn't believe anything this rep says. I don't even believe he is a rep anymore. He tried trolling me earlier in this thread that I've been taken off the promotions list but I woke up this morning to a email saying they gave me a free 15 bucks.

So two options, either this guy isn't really a rep or he sent one more email that nobody reads. You decide!

Well just got knocked out of MTT. Still not able to reenter the other two (sngs), but in "game info-my tournaments" the tables are still there and the MTT is now removed.

So now just waiting for something to pop up. I already restarted computer, reset wifi...nothing.

appreciate ACR for lots of stuff but there are a bunch of glitches. the lobby will say lets say for example 40 left, but then when you add up each person at each table its much less. this makes it almost impossible to monitor bubbles, final table bubble and money bubble etc. also, I know its being repeated by others as well but when you play jackpot almost half the time people are being forced to fold their first hand without seeing it. that is also very unsettling. those are the two main issues IMO and I think the lack of customer service is unfortunate too. when you email ACR, you get some of the worst and least helpful responses of any poker site ive dealt with. This is something that is important to regulars because when you do email with questions or concerns, it feels shitty to get some robo answer that is 0 help whatsoever. That being said, like I stated earlier, I for one enjoy ACR (despite my recent downswing) much more than any other American site option. Once some of these glitches get fixed, it will be even better of a site. thank you.

appreciate ACR for lots of stuff but there are a bunch of glitches. the lobby will say lets say for example 40 left, but then when you add up each person at each table its much less. this makes it almost impossible to monitor bubbles, final table bubble and money bubble etc.

This is spot on Clark..happened to me on Saturday and I took pictures of it for proof if needed. I emailed support and got that exact generic "not our fault" email from them. Zero chance I was leaving it at that, so I asked to speak to a supervisor on the phone (David Miller) and he gave me three days to have his team review it further.

long story short...David Miller knew how to talk to someone and was professional. We got it taken care of.