advertisement_alt
Macho2701

Questions,Concerns and suggestions for ACR Rep

A few thoughts Ive had

1) Every site out there has a decent $11 mtt with a big GTD except wpn. Maybe you guys could dump the $11 $750 4 max at 5:00pm and put say $11 $1.5k and let it grow into a monster? <<--progressive GTD

2) There are some mtts that I dont see run

a) $50 Mega Bounty - 6 max 12:00pm -- Get rid of it or make it an $11 $750

b) $11 $750 4 max 5:00pm -- Make an $11 $1.5k with a progressive GTD

c) $50 Mega bounty NLO8 6 max 5:45 -- $11 Mega bounty $1k

d) $22 $1.5k 4 max 9:15 -- Make this a 6 max PLZ

3) To help your mtts grow there should be on demand sattys that start when you have 36 ppl ready to play. 1 hour late reg.

$1.10 to a $11 would be 3 seats min

$2.20 to the $22 $25k on sunday (1st seat won is a must play)

$3.30 to the $33 $12.5k on sunday ( 1st seat won is a must play)

$5.50 to the $55 $5k on sunday (1st seat won is a must play)

$11 to the $109 $25k on sunday (1st seat won is a must play)

$22 to the $215 $115k on sunday ( 1st seat won is a must play)

user_online.gifreport.gif edit.gif

GEtting rid of TBUCKS isnt a major uproar and i am very confused as to why not. I dont understand why there arent people getting real upset and realise HOW bad they are screwing over everyone who is on the VIP level. HEar me out.

As of 4 days or so ago, 308 combat points used to be $5.50 TBUCKS, at that time you also could go to support and tradein tbucks for cash... i did this numerous times. So without a proper email warning, they decided to not tell their players and go from that to taking TBUCKS Away completely.

The new option is $50 cash for 4500 combat points. 4500 points used to be cashedin for $81, now its 50 dollars. So basically all the points that were in our accounts got hit pretty significantly right? I know someone who had 79k points in his account, and lost alot of money because of this, with no warning. ISnt it false advertisement to just have points by worth X amount 1 day and tell players they can do this and this, then suddently change it on them? That is atrocious business.

Then, to top matters off even worse is, you cant use Combat points to buy into any mtts(ok big deal i can buy into a 55cent on demand tourney! weeee) but really what good are Combat points if you have to save them to hit 4500? What about all the broke people, who have 1000 2000 even 4000 points in their accounts who cant play to earn 4500? Those points are hostage until they hit 4500...when in the past they can trade them in and not only get a better rate, but actually use their points.

OH yah, what about the 1/2cent players? the 2/5cent 5/10 cent guys? who literally have no chance to ever get 4500 points. All those points are just money in thin air thats never gonna get redeemed.

Ive been told im a baby and such from some skype groups im in cuz i "whined over losing $30" but its the whole point with how they gone about things and i think its only gonna get worse and its depressing.

GEtting rid of TBUCKS isnt a major uproar and i am very confused as to why not. I dont understand why there arent people getting real upset and realise HOW bad they are screwing over everyone who is on the VIP level. HEar me out.

As of 4 days or so ago, 308 combat points used to be $5.50 TBUCKS, at that time you also could go to support and tradein tbucks for cash... i did this numerous times. So without a proper email warning, they decided to not tell their players and go from that to taking TBUCKS Away completely.

The new option is $50 cash for 4500 combat points. 4500 points used to be cashedin for $81, now its 50 dollars. So basically all the points that were in our accounts got hit pretty significantly right? I know someone who had 79k points in his account, and lost alot of money because of this, with no warning. ISnt it false advertisement to just have points by worth X amount 1 day and tell players they can do this and this, then suddently change it on them? That is atrocious business.

Then, to top matters off even worse is, you cant use Combat points to buy into any mtts(ok big deal i can buy into a 55cent on demand tourney! weeee) but really what good are Combat points if you have to save them to hit 4500? What about all the broke people, who have 1000 2000 even 4000 points in their accounts who cant play to earn 4500? Those points are hostage until they hit 4500...when in the past they can trade them in and not only get a better rate, but actually use their points.

OH yah, what about the 1/2cent players? the 2/5cent 5/10 cent guys? who literally have no chance to ever get 4500 points. All those points are just money in thin air thats never gonna get redeemed.

Ive been told im a baby and such from some skype groups im in cuz i "whined over losing $30" but its the whole point with how they gone about things and i think its only gonna get worse and its depressing.

Indeed we have removed the tournament dollars from the site, so we can work on them and make them even better for all players.

Right now, for example, if you win a second satellite for a tournament instead of getting tournament dollars you will get the cash for it (this is better for all players), and we have converted all tournament dollars to cash at a rate of 1:1.

We are really sorry about this, but it is a necessary step we need to do so we can improve them for the future.

MARDO500, ricardodiaz and NoahSDsDad just killed it playing #JackpotPoker for a WSOP Main Event Package for just $3!

ricardo played 3 $2sng's last fall and comes back today and wins $12,500. Easy Game Boys...................

More or less happy they are limiting the re-entry to an hour. It's a step in the right direction and if it is successful they will obviously increase the guarantees.

Love that they added these! One hour late reg with 10min blinds is perfect for us moonlighters, but the $27.50 $500 gtd that runs at like 11:15pm EST has not run once yet. I always early reg it like 30 min before start time with like 1 or 2 others, but it gets cancelled every time b/c it's under the 6 player min. Maybe this should be dropped down to a $22 or $11?

What information can you provide me about cashing out with the prepaid debit card in the united states? I have read the online payout description, but a little more information would be nice. What does the card look like? Can I use it at any ATM?

Did they change the payout structures for the on-demand tournys?? yyyyy?????????

O i see now. Looks like the 15-20 Beast players on the site wanted it changed and of course ACR only caters to what those 15-20 players want...... #Screwfishtheydontdepositenoughmoneyanyway #Whoneedsfishwhenwehavebeastplayers #backtobovada

O i see now. Looks like the 15-20 Beast players on the site wanted it changed and of course ACR only caters to what those 15-20 players want...... #Screwfishtheydontdepositenoughmoneyanyway #Whoneedsfishwhenwehavebeastplayers #backtobovada

Good day,

The tournaments department were working on having the payout structure back to the original. It's already done.

We apologize if you happened to experience an issue with this matter.

Very Glad to hear that. Still the player pool in the OD's had practically doubled in the last 2 weeks and with 1 dumb move half of them are gone. They'll come back Im sure .....but that c-note i put in BV wont #dammit

Good day,

The tournaments department were working on having the payout structure back to the original. It's already done.

We apologize if you happened to experience an issue with this matter.

When does WPN plan to incorporate the suggested changes and improvements, ie: larger fonts for chat, chip stacks, pot, etc., which makes multi-tabling easier and keeping " individual" players' chats turned off after disabling their chat, etc.?

Hope this is done before your next Milly in Sept. and your Millys in Oct.

Thank you.