advertisement_alt
Macho2701

Questions,Concerns and suggestions for ACR Rep

1) Are you guys planning on running and 8-game/HORSE/mixed games in the near future?

2) With The Merge network going down the toilet most of us daily grinders will be headed your way. Every site ive ever played at had a big $11. Id would think if you dump the $6r that starts at 7:00pm and make it an $11 it would do well. Maybe start the GTD at like $2.5k-$3k and watch it grow to $8-$10k GTD

3) the weekend $16.50 $25k had a crazy overlay this weekend. even if you make it a $22 $20k the same amount of ppl would play but if you run sattys to it daily it would more then beat the GTD. Maybe even a weekly 10-20 seater satty.

4) Where did all the sattys to the $215 weekend mtts go? there use to be 2-3 per day.

5) I love the structures for your MTTS. Please dont change them!!!

6) The freebuy series. I dont think its fair to run a series of any kind on just some of the skins. I play on true poker and was really bummed out when I realized there was no freebuy for true poker.

7) There is a pretty big problem with multi-accounting on your site. If you were to look at some of these pocketfives profiles you'd see that the same person is getting like 2nd place and 12th place in the same mtt. you guys need to figure something out its really disappointing.

8) Any news on the next HIGH5?

Keep up the good work!!

First things first. Scrap the awful 6 hr late reg and add more tournaments. The more and more I talk to the average player I keep hearing how much they hate it. I have transferred money to 3 non poker playing friends and they refuse to play there again because of it. If you must allow re-entries, limit them.

Would really like to see more tournaments with like 10 minute blinds and 1-2 hour late reg starting in the evening hours that end by 12am EST or so. Big10 tournaments with 15 min blinds and 3 hour late reg are cool, but anything that starts after 6pm runs too late for us working folk that have to be up in the AM. Turbos are OK, but it would be nice if there were some options in between turbos with 5 min blinds and deepstack tournaments with 15 min blinds.

7) There is a pretty big problem with multi-accounting on your site. If you were to look at some of these pocketfives profiles you'd see that the same person is getting like 2nd place and 12th place in the same mtt. you guys need to figure something out its really disappointing.

Is the player knocked out in 12th cashing? If not cashing...perhaps they re-entered on other account hoping to change luck. I have done this.

e

Is the player knocked out in 12th cashing? If not cashing...perhaps they re-entered on other account hoping to change luck. I have done this.

Can you point to an example of someone cashing twice in the same tourney? I have no doubt it happens, just curious.

I defiantly could but that's not my job. Yesterday there was a guy in every decent mtt with both of his accounts (which are in his p5s profile) from the start of the mtt.

I just started on True poker but lately I been having my buddy play on my account on ACR....talked to support and they said it was ok. Different IP address, different skin...it was up tp me to allow them to see my personal info. I get your point on the multi accounting but its the poker sites job to look into if they are playing using same ip address etc....

I just started on True poker but lately I been having my buddy play on my account on ACR....talked to support and they said it was ok. Different IP address, different skin...it was up tp me to allow them to see my personal info. I get your point on the multi accounting but its the poker sites job to look into if they are playing using same ip address etc....

BAN THIS DUDE FROM THE TEXAS RANKINGS.. come at me bro

Interesting they would knowingly allow anyone but you to play your account.

1) Are you guys planning on running and 8-game/HORSE/mixed games in the near future?

2) With The Merge network going down the toilet most of us daily grinders will be headed your way. Every site ive ever played at had a big $11. Id would think if you dump the $6r that starts at 7:00pm and make it an $11 it would do well. Maybe start the GTD at like $2.5k-$3k and watch it grow to $8-$10k GTD

3) the weekend $16.50 $25k had a crazy overlay this weekend. even if you make it a $22 $20k the same amount of ppl would play but if you run sattys to it daily it would more then beat the GTD. Maybe even a weekly 10-20 seater satty.

4) Where did all the sattys to the $215 weekend mtts go? there use to be 2-3 per day.

5) I love the structures for your MTTS. Please dont change them!!!

6) The freebuy series. I dont think its fair to run a series of any kind on just some of the skins. I play on true poker and was really bummed out when I realized there was no freebuy for true poker.

8) Any news on the next HIGH5?

Keep up the good work!!

7) Names plzzzzzz. If people are doing it, we are obligated as a community to point them out. Need to know if you are just speculating or what.....

you know with p2p transfers your buddy can make his own account and you could just transfer him money so he can play. Seems pretty simple IMO

I know its all about the guarantees but 3 hour rebuys (which is what they really are) is just not poker. Its a battle of bankrolls and multi accounts.

Clearly they are not rebuys. In a rebuy tournament you dont have to pay the rake each time you rebuy.

re buy mtt $11entry and then each re buy is $10 after that.

re entry mtt $11 entry and then each re enrty after that is $11

ok, I'll pay you then. then it will be your job. I'll give you $1 for the first example.

I assume you can afford more then $1 bro. I mean I guess you owe $1 now since one of them just outed themselves in this thread.

Very troubling if multiple accts. can play simultaneously on WPN via same ISP because this would mean players could also collude huh? Seriously...ignorance is bliss and kinda wish I hadn't started reading these threads. I was a happy Rec Player a few months ago. Now rarely playing between realizing Merge does not provide same cash out options to all their players + their extremely slow pay and now this re. WPN! :(

If players can collude on WPN...I think I'm better off on Merge since I'm one of the lucky few that still has/always had bank wire/direct deposit and all other cash out options. Course I want to play WPN's BT and Milly. :( cry cry cry

Very troubling if multiple accts. can play simultaneously on WPN via same ISP because this would mean they could collude huh? Seriously...ignorance is bliss and kinda wish I hadn't started reading these threads. I was a happy Rec Player a few months ago. Now rarely playing between realizing Merge does not provide same cash out options to all their players + their extremely slow pay and now this re. WPN! :(

I mean is not a huge problem yet. Most the players that Ive seen do this kinda suck. It is also funny how the have edited there p5s accounts as well. I mean if WPN said your friend,Mom,Wife,Brother, or sister could play on your "other" account then why edit your P5s profile?

Clearly they are not rebuys. In a rebuy tournament you dont have to pay the rake each time you rebuy.

re buy mtt $11entry and then each re buy is $10 after that.

re entry mtt $11 entry and then each re enrty after that is $11

Rebuy, re-entry call it what you will the differences are minimal and it's killing the game. Why would any rec. player choose to play in a tournament in which they are up against regulars who can play aggressively for 3 hours without the fear of busting? For anyone who has played any sort of volume on WPN you'll quickly see that 90% of the players playing MTT's over $50 are competent regs. with enough $ to re-enter as many times as they please and recreational players are not clueless to that fact.

Personally I rarely play the $500 buy ins on WPN for that reason. I am aware that 90% of the field are professionals and I know that most probably have enough money to rebuy enough times to make life hell for me. If everyone were on the same playing field (1 entry) I would be more inclined to play it more often as would the rec. players who are currently not choosing to play tournaments over $30 for the same reasons.

If WPN decided to slowly phase out the re-entries or at least cut the re-entry time in half/ add more tournaments to the schedule they would they would reap the benefits even if it meant they weren't meeting the guarantees for a short period of time imo.