Looks like I have cancer, sigh FML

niptuck    142

Dolphin, thank you for letting us do something nice for you. You have been a staple of this OT dysfunctional family for 11 years. Always contributing MEANingful interesting content... dyswidt?

Not sure who can be in charge of cobbling this together? Boobs' idea...soooo maybe he does it?

I'm in for the airfair for the 3 of you to NYC and $1,000 spending money. I have no idea how exactly to help with this (go fund me? vimeo? I have 3Mill ff delta miles too) but I'd imagine all of the bucket list is possible with some resourcefulness.

PM me some deets and I'll send some OT bucket list cash. But we expect some pics :)

Aaron_Hacker    1,832

This would be pretty cool.

I feel like dolphin wont let us do shit tho.

Dolphin. Let us know what is still on your bucket list that we can help you out on. This is what being part of a community is all about. When my mom had cancer we spent all summer knocking things off her list. It was very awesome for the family.

What's on your list man? I'm sure we could knock off a few items.

The only thing on Dolphins bucket list is to squeeze OT’s $6k out of Shrubs Sr. to become legendary. Lol

savvy    1

im in new york, just ordered last night from here...its available to all 50 stats afaik

Pure CBD Vapors

Your order receipt from August 29, 2018 is Processing!

Product Quantity Price

Pure Spectrum Bubble Gum Honey Oil (450mg) 22% CBD Vapor Cartridges in (2 Pack)

Pure Spectrum Sour Diesel Honey Oil (450mg) 22% CBD Vapor Cartridges in (2 Pack)

oils, edibles, pens/cartridges pretty much everything available

watson5j    0

I'd let this one go. Pluv is doing what works for him to remain sober. If that means he doesn't want to even think about CBD, no matter how bullheaded he may seem about it or despite a long list of benefits he may derive from using CBD, good for him. The goal is to stay in recovery. Everything else is secondary. I can dig it.

PS - I'm not speaking for you Pluv, you very well may be being a cunt here, but I ain't ever gonna give someone shit who is trying to stay in recovery for the choices they make in order to stay in recovery.

I did let it go. I know guys like Pluv who know it all and nothing someone says will change their mind. Its totally fine.

Preston_Luv    473

I did let it go. I know guys like Pluv who know it all and nothing someone says will change their mind. Its totally fine.

Haha. Such a troll. I have changed my mind on quite a few topics and issues in the 10 years I have been here. One issue I have been stubborn on though is realizing you are my own personal troll and in general a well below average poster

I wont respond to another one of your stupid posts as this thread is about dolphin and your trolling just makes it worse.

Glad to see you have more time with your family dolphin. I changed my mind again. I truly do hope you are able to watch the last season of game of thrones. Honestly...i always did..my e persona just gets in the way sometimes.

slizza420    126

Weed definitely isn't for everybody. It depends on your psychological makeup and personality.

I've been smoking since I was 12 tho lol started growing my own at 14. It's such an amazing plant with soooooo many different looks n smells. I've been a connoisseur ever since the first day I tried it.

Right now I'll take a ch0ng rippa of some stuff called Apple cobbler. It literally tastes exactly like a sour Apple jolly rancher.

Pineapple chunk literally tastes like pineapple. Original sweet tooth tastes like cotton candy. I could go on and on and onnnnn.

Preston_Luv    473

Fixed.

Thanks man.

I am open to all sorts of life improvement techniques or medicines. I definitely needed one just to stay alive and many other people do to improve their lives and stay alive. If I was unhappy in sobriety than I would be open to this. But I'm happy and see no reason to take anything as long as I remain happy.

aupoker1    811

Yea. Been around here long enough to know you are a reasonable guy. Also know it was an awful time for you when you were drinking so I get not wanting to even consider taking any chances considering the life u have made sober.

Obv response to pluv

F ed

JB    954

Weed definitely isn't for everybody. It depends on your psychological makeup and personality.

I've been smoking since I was 12 tho lol started growing my own at 14. It's such an amazing plant with soooooo many different looks n smells. I've been a connoisseur ever since the first day I tried it.

Right now I'll take a ch0ng rippa of some stuff called Apple cobbler. It literally tastes exactly like a sour Apple jolly rancher.

Pineapple chunk literally tastes like pineapple. Original sweet tooth tastes like cotton candy. I could go on and on and onnnnn.

Lol you're like the sommelier who can taste the african dingleberry notes in their beer.

If i tried Sour Apple Jolly Rancher... it would taste like smoke inhalation and ill pop some blood vessels in my eyes from coughing.

SlapNPickle    1

Lol you're like the sommelier who can taste the african dingleberry notes in their beer.

If i tried Sour Apple Jolly Rancher... it would taste like smoke inhalation and ill pop some blood vessels in my eyes from coughing.

Wine=Sommelier

Beer= Cicerone

:)

Love pulling Wet Tropical rock from Northeastern Cali IPAs.

Britton24    1

I've been around here for a long time but have mostly just stayed a lurker. Keeping track of this thread as Dolphin has gone through all of this is probably one of the most profound, real life, emotional events, as you can get on an internet message board. There is a lot of humor, sadness and hope that has come from this thread. It is probably one of the most, if not the most anticipated threads, every time it gets bumped. I love seeing people rally for someone they consider a "friend" who the majority of us have never met in person. Shows the humanity of it all. Even people who Dolphin has rubbed the wrong way or had e-fights with are uniting and all pulling for him, putting differences aside.

We will always hope and pray for a miracle and for more time. But when that day eventually comes, and it comes for all of us, one way or the other, it will mark one of the saddest says for this community. There will undoubtedly be lots of Dolphin stories shared by all who have one. There will probably be a Dolphin13, celebration of life thread to mark the occasion. How cool would it be to start it now while he can read it and enjoy it. When people pass, many have a tenancy to regret what they might have not gotten to say. Why do we have to wait till someone passes to celebrate them! I don't know, maybe it is an awful idea. I'm definitely not a regular enough to start that thread (maybe Dophin starts his own celebration of life thread!). But if someone does, I think it would be something pretty cool for everyone to share in.

URI_Stunna    729

Luger is usually manageable if you give it at least a week in advance for setting reservations - tho there might be more people back in the city with school starting up and all. 2 weeks should be doable tho regardless.

Just get the hamburger. Then leave. No tip

Scha    0

Not many of us would have predicted Scha to outlive dolphin... thats for sure.

Don't fucking jinx it

Scha    0

First. How you been Scha? Any interesting projects? Car video games etc?

I'm awesome. No interesting projects tho. I just.. uhmm... drink beer and play video games.

Scha    0

Scha got me introduced to jailbait galleries, many years ago. True story

We miss Scha around here, I'm glad you showed up for the OP.

I always thought of dolphin as kinda like a little girl, ofcourse I'm here for him

80lballz    191

https://herb.co/marijuana/news/myrcene/

you might want to smoke/eat a bunch of concentrated myrcene, CBD, and "CBG", which ive never even heard of until just now.

https://herb.co/marijuana/news/cbg-the-next-big-cannabinoid-strain/

"In January 2015, researchers studying CBG in mice discovered neuroprotective effects with Huntington’s disease and have shown promising results in slowing down colon cancer. CBG marijuana strains will hopefully be used therapeutically as an antidepressant, and as a functioning painkiller. Researchers suggest that CBG marijuana strains will also be beneficial for the treatment of psoriasis, glaucoma, multiple sclerosis and skin diseases"

dolphin13    1

Well this is the post I've been dreading but the time is here.

I'm in a ton of pain now. The tumor that ate a hole in my spine is continuing to do damage. I'm in unbearable pain in my back and on my hips and my legs. I can't walk very much without making the pain even worse. If I got to the mall or anything where I'm walking more than a block or two, I'm in excruciating pain for the next 24 hours. I've been taking increasing amounts of dilaudid (pain pill) so I'm spending an increasing amount of time in bed. I've been watching all the boxing matches on my on demand and in my DVR to pass the time.

Really wish I could get BluRays for each year with all the HBO/Showtime/ESPN fights on them but the sport of boxing is such a mess, there's nothing like that out there. I did get ESPN+ and they're supposed to have a huge library including Ali fights so that should be fun.

Anyways, back to where I'm at. I'm on a treatment called Lonsurf and I actually think it's working. I had a cluster of enlarged lymph nodes that caused swelling on my neck and the swelling has been down. The two tumors in my lungs don't feel as big either after I walk a flight of stairs. I could feel it before when I was breathing but I don't now. The problem is that the treatment keeps beating the shit out of my white blood cells and Neutrophils. A normal count is 1,500-8000. 1k is considered very low and 500 is critically low. For the second straight round my neutrophils went down to 100. At this stage the normal bacteria that resides in my body could spread and kill me because there's no immune system to stop them. I have to get daily shots to bring them up. They've had to lower my dose on Lonsurf because of it and now they're going to have to lower it again.

My liver is also in rough shape. It was fine before I started Stivarga, the chemo drug I was on before Lonsurf, but Stivarga beat the hell out of it and I got cirrhosis of the liver from less than 3 months of treatment. Now the docs think things are getting worse.

I'm rambling here but my mind isn't really working right anymore anyways. This thread has been awesome to help me keep my spirits up. I've fought the last 3 1/2 years and I'm going to keep fighting til the day I die. But I'm done chronicling my fight on here. There's not going to be any more good news. We're past that stage. But it doesn't mean I'm not gonna keep fighting.

I thank all of you for your kind words. So many of you guys have sent me such nice messages and the offers of support in all kinds of ways have been greatly appreciated. Sorry I never accepted help. I'm a stubborn motherfucker and never wanted to be seen as taking advantage of my situation.

This isn't a goodbye as a poster. I'll still pop into the sports threads or nqtw or politics threads. I'm just not gonna talk about my fight anymore.

I just ask you all to cherish your loved ones and the time you have here on Earth. Don't be afraid to tell people how much you love them and how much they mean to you.

Having said that,

I love you guys!