Looks like I have cancer, sigh FML

Fart    6

39 minutes ago, dolphin13 said:

I did finally get to play in the aria poker room about 3 years ago. Not sure if it was me. Thank you so much for the well wishes, especially in my final minutes. I feel like I’ve said good bye to everyone properly and am ready to go

Thank you for your courage and sharing your life with us until the end...literally. 

Happyrobot    0

Total stranger here that you've help mature, face life with more strength and become a better man

. Thank you for everything, I hope the rest is everything we dream of.

With respect,
Michael

elendil    246

Im gonna take a day off work out of respect for Dolphin. 

Any way you can hold off until friday mate? 

I have said enough already. I think it is unanimous that your posts during this ordeal have taught some serious life leasons to the majority of OT. 

Peace

FLIP4stackz    4

9 hours ago, Jaybone2315 said:

Aside from the sadness of it, im amazed at your mindset and strength. I cant even imagine how it must be, but ive been impressed by how you've handled this the whole way. 

fact, dolphin confirmed haf

travel well buddy

coolhandkev    137

Here's to as painless a week as possible, very sorry to read the recent updates.

Your son is gonna brag about how awesome you were forever and it will probably get exaggerated a little bit more each time he talks about you so down the road it's gonna be wild the lies he tells that make you even more legendary.

niptuck    158

3 hours ago, dolphin13 said:

Got less than a week left, sigh

you are such an inspiration.  I really like what you wrote..."don't waste the time you have on Earth" or something like that.

Is it true you regret things you didn't do more than things you did?  I've heard that many times.  With you living such a fulfilling life with your wife and son, my guess is no regrets.

again, you are an inspiration.  This thread really makes me sad.  Is there anything your OT family can do for your irl family in a year or 5?

RBDB44    0

Hey man - Long time lurker here. I recently lost my sister to cancer. She initially didn’t want make videos for her kids, as she felt it was a sign of giving up. I told her about how you initially thought the same but ultimately decided they would be good to have or something to laugh about later. Your courage and inspiration will be remembered by my family. Thank you for everything you have shared.

SpankyHamm    338

Dolphin,

You are a lucky man.

I lost my mother to cancer 17 years ago.  She lived on Cape Cod and I lived here in Orlando so I didn't get to see her that often.  My last conversation with her was basically her crying because she was in so much pain and I'm not even sure if she understood what I was saying to her.  I was flying up to "say goodbye" on a Friday (picking up my sister and driving 4+ hours).  She past away the day before and I never had a chance to let her know one last time that I loved her.

You've had years to "say goodbye" to your son, wife, family and friends.  You've gotten a chance to share so much with them: love, knowledge, wisdom, moments.  You've made an impact on them...and on us.  It's not often that you get a chance to do that.

And for that, you are a lucky man.  I'm not a religious man, but I will say a prayer for you and your family...just in case someone up there is listening :classic_smile::classic_sad:😢

- Rob

pgasean    0

This thread has been so inspirational. 

Thank you so much for sharing.  I can't even imagine our roles reversed, but I would strive to follow your example.  

You and your family will be in my thoughts and will remain on my mind for years to come.  

Preston_Luv    530

Man. Dolphin and I never saw eye to eye but I reached out to him to let him know that he is a hero to us and that we look up to him. 

Im seriously tearing up. Thanks dolphin. Thank you for everything you have giving this forum.  Thank you for inspiring me to be more open minded and to try and be a better man.  I’m very grateful. 

Edited by Preston_Luv

Mr. Blonde    159

Remember this Dolphin?  it was in my photobucket.  You must have posted about your fear of dying in a plane crash or something so i made a weak ass mspaint photoshop

image.png.8aaa61b778a91861d0d16a786e1b0d42.png

Say hi to my grandmom for me.  peace

DONKWOOD    515

Dolphin you dumb cunt is there somewhere we can make donations to for the kid to go see Stanleys Cup or some other hockey bullshit that little half-flip likes to play or watch?

DeltaDan    37

We are so going to Miss you -- And Remember you Bub.

You know GOT finally will be all you on everyone's mind.  Because you will already see the ending - and have the answers that all of our finite minds will never comprehend  ~  Until we are blessed to join you at your level. 

Cheers to the Alamo .... Just for the hell of it - as somone in your family once might of visited/passed through there.

Dan

my2chis    44

Been lurking since I spend 99.9% of my time in the betting thread. Been reading and keeping up. I have been inspired by your story. You fought the good fight, no one can say you didnt go down trying. I pray for you.

If there is anything OT can do, let us know!

Edited by my2chis

hookey91    232

Sigh, I keep checking the last time he's logged on and it was yesterday. I'm assuming  he's going to be heavily drugged/out of it in his final days. May be the last we heard from him