advertisement_alt
TrafficKing

At your current rate how long will it take u to get to 100k posts

I'm pretty sure you will be dead before you get to 100k so you might as well just kill yourself now so you don't let down your future self.

Man, you peaked in that fail of a trip to vegas. You've been on the KA Spirit and VinnieRoo level ever since. So I'm not too worried what you think.

Man, you peaked in that fail of a trip to vegas. You've been on the KA Spirit and VinnieRoo level ever since. So I'm not too worried what you think.

Fail of a Vegas trip? I cashed in the one event I played and had a blast. I'm sorry that I enjoy life and have fun. You are that guy that walks around with your nose wrinkled up like you have a perpetual fart cloud following you around. You really do seem like a miserable fuck who wants to bring everyone else down to your level. You should go back out and sit on your porch and yell at the neighborhood kids for playing while you wear your wife beater and fly the confederate flag.

Fail of a Vegas trip? I cashed in the one event I played and had a blast. I'm sorry that I enjoy life and have fun. You are that guy that walks around with your nose wrinkled up like you have a perpetual fart cloud following you around. You really do seem like a miserable fuck who wants to bring everyone else down to your level. You should go back out and sit on your porch and yell at the neighborhood kids for playing while you wear your wife beater and fly the confederate flag.

Lol, you try way too hard.

I wonder what the gap between 1st and 2nd will be once ncj hits 100k.

25k would be a solid O/U i think.

Current gap is ~12k; ncj will hit 100k in about 25 months if he continues his current 1200 posts/30 day pace.

2nd place would be between you, skisteve, and Dyzalot if he continues his ludicrous 1700 posts a month pace. If the three of you keep your paces up, you'll be at:

Dyzalot (39,206): +25 months @1762 ppm = +44,050 posts = 83,256 posts

Jaybone (58,225): +25 months @ 825 ppm = +20,625 posts = 78,880 posts

skisteve (52,714): +25 months @ 826 ppm = +20,650 posts = 73,364 posts

So a fair line would probably be about 20k post gap.

32349 / 3596 = 9 posts per day

7517 days from now. So around January of 2035. However, my first 25k posts were at a ridiculous pace. In perspective my last 7k posts took 1537 days which is about half pace. And a lot of those posts are moderator related that dont get seen. So probably more along the lines of 40 to 50 years.

I have 25,973 posts since joining March 13, 2007, which was 3,053 days ago, so going by my average rate it will take me 23.8 years to get there.

This seems unlikely.

I thought your math was off til I realized we've been here 8 years. holy shit time flies

i'm quitting before i get to 10,000. gonna pull a seykota and just be out.

what kind of loser wants to have 10,000 posts on an internet message board?! nerds. thats who.

in before all the "good" replies lol