advertisement_alt
CSpoker1400

best monitor for multitabling

Question

17 answers to this question

No clue what rungoodgid is talking about. I have a sony 27" and it shows the hud stats crystal clear.

On a second note, if you will be multi-siteing (playing multiple tables on multiple sites per session) you are going to need two monitors, unless you buy like a 40", which tbh im not rlly sure if they even make computer monitors that size, if they do they will be very expensive. Just buy two 27" monitors from BestBuy, see if they have any on sale, they usually do.

I have two asus 27inch pieces. I was hoping the HD would show HUD stats in crystal clear detail but neigh... so indont think u need blowout if they're primarily for poker.

Highly recomended though = fully adjustable monitor arms. I got a dual gas powerex unit for around $200.

Use one of these alongside my 15" macbook pro retina. Recommend also. Clear enough for me

I can't seem to get the monitor arm to work properly with both monitors :(. I think the monitors may possibly be too big. Right now I just have them back on their original stand because I wanted to get this computer finished and all my programs installed.

2ywzjgh.png

I will play around with the arm more this week and hopefully have it functioning properly soon.