Was handed an eviction paper today...

skisteve    0

Jay in that truck looks like me in AC last night lol

waFEICg.jpg

How long a crawl down (then off) the boardwalk til your place and do you just find a quiet section to sleep on instead of going home?

How long a crawl down (then off) the boardwalk til your place and do you just find a quiet section to sleep on instead of going home?

The best part is the baby stroller in the background. Snooki didn't make it very far on Jersey shore but that was during the day. I'm guessing they let you chill longer after dark.

Feed Mapz.....I'm starting a campaign. Listen OT, if we don't feed Mapz now, we will end up listening to Melissa Ethridge singing some sad song and we will be pretty much forced to pay $9.99 a month to feed his ass. For the love of OT, feed this man.

skisteve    0

The best part is the baby stroller in the background. Snooki didn't make it very far on Jersey shore but that was during the day. I'm guessing they let you chill longer after dark.

Speaking of chill and kids.

vkndbkI.jpg

Mapz needs his own "straight outta legs" or something.

norcaljeff    2

looooooooooooooool

JB    1,127

Naturah out of nowhere lol.

Btw, roommate talked to a lawyer. Dude was basically told him he didnt even need a lawyer for this, then gave him a bunch of advice for free. So hopefully that means we should be good.

norcaljeff    2

lol ot could have told you that. lol restraining order w/no evidence or cause.

for reals ask that lawyer about your (winning) case v landlord. contingency fee, no cost to you and he collects when the lolboss gets to court.

#Vegas2016

Mapz    23

lol ot could have told you that. lol restraining order w/no evidence or cause.

for reals ask that lawyer about your (winning) case v landlord. contingency fee, no cost to you and he collects when the lolboss gets to court.

#Vegas2016

I think thats a good idea too.. If we could even just stop this fucker from coming to the house thats a win

Cant wait to see the results of court tomorrow... Too bad my camera watch isnt here yet

norcaljeff    2

dude, you guys can not only stop eviction but can cash in due to this idiot landlord/tenant/whatevs. contact that lawyer plz.

Mapz/JB-RoadtripIt'sHappening.gif

any lawyer in sf would be salivating lol

skisteve    0

dude, you guys can not only stop eviction but can cash in due to this idiot landlord/tenant/whatevs. contact that lawyer plz.

Mapz/JB-RoadtripIt'sHappening.gif

any lawyer in sf would be on his knees unzipping your fly lol

True dat. What a shitshow.

JB    1,127

Don't need a week. Can drive from Jersey to LA in less than 48 hours if you split driving

49.5 hours if we want to see the grand canyon.

skisteve    0

You have to live off the 5 nuggets for 12 hours? I assume you had some water with it too?

What happened to the rest of them? Saving them for after court?

Mapz    23

Most likely that's all I'll eat till sometime tommorw afternoon lol. I'm still hungover from the boardwalk picture night I think

This thread is way sicker than Facebook we've just ran out of house drama to talk about