advertisement_alt

Dyzalot kidnapped in Costa Rica

ripomatic    67

I just ran across this thread and after the first page i was thinking (as a free market society) OT should take him back for slightly less than the family However, since the concern seems real i'm kinda pissed we have rallied to his aid!!! Let's get on this OT and figure this shit out!

truesyalose    335

he did this one other time though and his mom came here looking for him.. think it turned out he was holed up at foxwoods for a while. if ari is his backer it is definitely concerning but if not i would think that maybe he just got away for a little bit. the fact that he quit posting a couple weeks before he quit playing is good news imo.

DONKWOOD    259

now I' skerred oe bak dy! oh btw soe keys on y keyboard don't work all of a sudden

ops gonna op y keyboard is fuked btw

oh man, last time your keyboard crapped out that was fkn hilarious

bfactor    0

he did this one other time though and his mom came here looking for him.. think it turned out he was holed up at foxwoods for a while. if ari is his backer it is definitely concerning but if not i would think that maybe he just got away for a little bit. the fact that he quit posting a couple weeks before he quit playing is good news imo.

this

skisteve    0

I miss him, haven't been in an argument on this site since he left

Let me try this. Step aside uri. Get drunk or something then come back.

Your teams suckkkkk!

Now tell me how my teams suck.

I counter with "the free market says more fans come to my teams games."

Your turn.

Hughes4    306

Let me try this. Step aside uri. Get drunk or something then come back.

Your teams suckkkkk!

Now tell me how my teams suck.

I counter with "the free market says more fans come to my teams games."

Your turn.

In the free market, my team's fans are staying at home and watching on their big screens.

Ari    0

Dyzalot has disappeared a number of times throughout the years when I've known him- so at first (and even now) I don't think this is entirely something to be nervous about as I would with other people. Having said that.. last I know he was in Costa Rica 2 weeks ago, and when I don't hear from someone for a few weeks living in a third world country, that is inherently a little scary. Fwiw, I am his backer and more importantly his friend- and just want to make sure he's safe.

Guest Camz   

Guest Camz

I understand wanting to drop off for a bit... But to not tell your backer anything is strange. Actually kinda worried now

norv    20

he may well have known lilholdem real well, and has gone to the funeral and is just to darn sad to even post at this time