advertisement_alt

2015 WSOP Coverage on ESPN

weeminer    0

I miss the days when there were homeless people at ESPN final tables

Not one interesting hand all night. Only moves were a light 3 bet or two and they all folded in every marginal spot (which they were pretty much always right to)

I think it would be better if they killed Nov 9. That way they're all tired, can't train for months. Might actually get some blowups and isn't that what we all want to see

SpankyHamm    293

I don't think they're generating a lot more money by delaying this. The players aren't getting a lot of endorsement money.

Maybe they should take $225,000 out of their bracelet budgets and give each of the final table players an extra $25k. Nobody will notice the difference on the bracelet.

Buchsbaumy    0

I think it would be better if they killed Nov 9. That way they're all tired, can't train for months. Might actually get some blowups and isn't that what we all want to see

I do agree with this. Probably not going to happen as espn is going to spend years trying to tweak this Nov9 event into more money.

TheWacoKidd    1

I realize the waco ivory tower only swings low enough to make about one condescending post every few hours.

But Id love to know what other OPINIONS i'm wrong about.

ITT ive said I like magic antonio

I like stealthmunk

I think the closeted daily fantasy fag is garbage.

Antonio is a huge prick that doesn't give anyone the time of day he isn't friends with (pretty much the exact opposite of Jeff Gross, who is the nicest and most genuine dude ever). Antonio is a mega-douche.

stealthmunk is great entertainment and a fine poker player, but one with major mental issues. I'm a fan of his.

if Steinberg is gay, then why was he texting my girl this summer? garbage at what? he's one of the best DFS pros in the world and he's a very solid, but unspectacular poker player. guy has a lot going for him, on top of the world, pretty much. I respect him, but I don't personally know him. never heard a bad thing about the guy.

A) who fucking cares?

B) his opinions are based on his exposure to these people. mine are based upon mine. theyre still opinions.

and my opinions are based on your opinions, which I find to be out of touch with reality.

not a big deal, all I did was make an observation. thought that was the core of message boards.

Jsup    0

you respect a guy who was trying to text your girlfriend? i dont get the gay vibe from steinberg, but i could see why someone would...i just think he has a really nerdy voice which makes him seem kind of gay

kellykip    701

you respect a guy who was trying to text your girlfriend? i dont get the gay vibe from steinberg, but i could see why someone would...i just think he has a really nerdy voice which makes him seem kind of gay

sick brag about having gaydar. not judging you for it, just sayin.

TheWacoKidd    1

it's not like he was saying suggestive things, they worked together this summer. and are working together right now. Lizzy works for ESPN during WSOP, so they interact. not sure what his intention was, and I don't care. I'm 100% secure in my relationship.

Guest Camz   

Guest Camz
it's not like he was saying suggestive things, they worked together this summer. and are working together right now. Lizzy works for ESPN during WSOP, so they interact. not sure what his intention was, and I don't care. I'm 100% secure in my relationship.

If he wasn't saying suggestive things, why use him texting her as proof he isn't gay in your other post?

Clearly whatever he said lead you to believe he was trying to get at her, eh?

/gossip

Guest Camz   

Guest Camz
When they did that segment with him and his friends I thought Steinberg was 100% gay. No straight man acts/talks like that. Not that I care, just an observation.

Yea that was awkward stuff

TheWacoKidd    1

I didn't ask. I just remember her mentioning how he had texted her, cuz she tells me everything. when you have a hot gf and you haven't wifed it, pretty standard

maybe the dude is gay, but seems like the type of guy that would be out.

EDIT: and I didn't see and won't watch that segment lol

Hughes4    333

Antonio is a huge prick that doesn't give anyone the time of day he isn't friends with (pretty much the exact opposite of Jeff Gross, who is the nicest and most genuine dude ever). Antonio is a mega-douche.

only makes me like Antonio more. agree2disagree. that's just like my opinion, man.

Gross is the nicest guy in the world. he has amazing people skills and anyone who has sat with him or passed him at the Rio will say glowing things about him.

but sorry, that doesnt factor into my opinion of a person one iota.

from my exposure on television, he is a shed.

and theyll never say this out loud, but i guarantee you scott and dan coleman do a mental high 5 when his ass is on their left in a SHR.

norcaljeff    2

[ X ] has experimented

nah, he'd be all in (uh, no homo? kip's rules are hard to follow). he's either full on gay or just a straight dude with the accent. I don't see much wiggle room(...)

Hughes4    333

and my opinions are based on your opinions, which I find to be out of touch with reality.

not a big deal, all I did was make an observation. thought that was the core of message boards.

a) lol at your opinions being more in touch than mine.

ive seen every second of WSOP coverage this year and ive watched every second of Alpha 8 on FOX.

from what I can tell, you spend your time fucking and subsequently bragging about fucking your old ass wife

JB    499

with a 30 minute delay can they not find a way to fast forward through the preflop tanking? build in a cushion and then edit out the tanking.

They would have to delay it about 4 hrs to deal with this Stern guy.

Guest Camz   

Guest Camz

ive seen every second of WSOP coverage this year and ive watched every second of Alpha 8 on FOX.

from what I can tell, you spend your time fucking and subsequently bragging about fucking your old ass wife

Lol u had me for a bit

Mkind16    1

You forgot about occasionally stopping the intercourse to root on the Mets.