advertisement_alt
Dan

PocketFives Open for Non-US Players Returns November 11 - $3,500 Added

We're happy to announce that the PocketFives Open for non-US players is returning on Wednesday, November 11 at 20:00 UK Time on 888 Poker. There's $3,500 in added cash and prizes.

888 is generously adding $2,500 in cash to the prize pool that will be paid out to the top 30 finishers. PokerTracker 4 is also adding 10 Hold'em or Omaha licenses, each a $99 value.

If you don't have an 888 Poker account, sign up through this link, deposit at least $30, and play in the PocketFives Open. When you do, we'll give you 3 free months of Tournament Poker Edge training. E-mail support@pocketfives.com to claim it. Click here to get started.

Details:

Date: Wednesday, November 11

Time: 20:00 UK Time

Site: 888 Poker

Prizes: $2,500 in cash added, 10 licenses to PokerTracker 4 for Hold'em or Omaha added ($1,000 value)

Buy-In: $12

Tournament ID: 74006922

Password: p5sopen

Prizes:

1st place: $500 added + PokerTracker 4 - michal1h (michal1h)

2nd place: $400 added + PokerTracker 4 - HappyMan7 (augustas)

3rd place: $300 added + PokerTracker 4 - TheDizzySFX

4th place: $200 added + PokerTracker 4 - acehigh108 (urgh)

5th place: $100 added + PokerTracker 4 - mrx122 (ronnieb122)

6th to 10th places: $75 added + PokerTracker 4

6) Rokko98 rokko

7) Archerito Arquerito

8) DeVm0n DeVm0n

9) adyelly88

10) Zhiriniy64

11th to 15th places: $50 added

11) DMTRX DaMatrix

12) VALISBAD VALISBAD

13) GG_U_DONKEY gg_u_donkey

14) kkmerso kkmerso

15) ivanov365 ivanov365

16th to 30th places: $25 added

16) almiracle boricco

17) Daci888

18) Tangomoney

19) ArtinhoX1 ArtinhoX1

20) pyjachok

21) kbvital

22) nnazir

23) bardo11 balo

24) Sully121555 Dwagballs

25) mortenbrenoe mortenbrenoe

26) mamnestani CCmuha

27) 3betAA 3betAA

28) ucntbeatluck BADDAXBING

29) TopBeaver69 spraggs

30) seserman01 seserman01

All prizes must be claimed by Friday, November 13. We look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday.

whether additional prizes paid to players who are not registered to you?

Yep, anyone who plays is eligible for the added prizes. Their 888 account does not need to be created through PocketFives' links and they do not need to be a registered PocketFives user.

Hey man, one question! The added money will be paid by 888 right? So they simply put in our accounts after the tournament is over? Accordingly with my position? Like I got 1st for instance, they later deposit 500$ to my account? And the poker tracker software, all I have to do is send an email to pocket fives support, to get it?

Hey man, one question! The added money will be paid by 888 right? So they simply put in our accounts after the tournament is over? Accordingly with my position? Like I got 1st for instance, they later deposit 500$ to my account? And the poker tracker software, all I have to do is send an email to pocket fives support, to get it?

Correct and correct. 888 should fill the added cash within a few days directly into your player account. PocketFives will be filling the PokerTracker licenses within a few days as well.

Would be nice, but the way im playing at the moment is build a massive stack then loosing it all on all in's, doesn't even matter if i'm in with the best hand or even 80% fav still loose.LOL. Last two nights on Sky UKOPS leading massive from the start but just got sucked out on. But its all fun, maybe the poker gods will be kind tonight.

Would be nice, but the way im playing at the moment is build a massive stack then loosing it all on all in's, doesn't even matter if i'm in with the best hand or even 80% fav still loose.LOL. Last two nights on Sky UKOPS leading massive from the start but just got sucked out on. But its all fun, maybe the poker gods will be kind tonight.

Thanks for playing, sir. GL on becoming the first 2-time P5s Open champ.

Hi I failed to find out the tourney. Is it open for registration now?

Its open now, and you can find it by going to "All Games" then "Tournaments" then "Restricted"

There is 3 1/2 hours before the tournament starts with 47 currently registered.

GL to you and thanks for playing.

I'll be contacting PT4 winners on Thursday via email. If you don't have a PocketFives account and won a PT4 license, please email me by the end of the day on Friday, November 13.

888 will be adding cash to players' accounts in the next 72 hours. There's nothing else you need to do.